Junhyung & Hyorin.

The Match-Making Maid [Hiatus]

Geu Rim was so embarrassed she just told her best friend that she thought her boyfriend was hot. She was afraid that Hyorin was going to get mad, but amazingly she didn’t.

Junhyung still stood there with his hands extended, confused why Geu Rim was ignoring him.

“Don’t worry, babe, she just embarrassed because she thinks your super cute.” Hyorin said laughing.

“Yah, Hyorin.” Geu Rim said as she leaned over the table hitting Hyorin’s arm.

“What? Mianhe.” Hyorin said laughing at her friend who was as red as a cherry tomato.

“Annyeong.” Geu Rim said hiding her face obviously still embarrassed.

“Annyeong.” Junhyung said bowing, slightly laughing at Geu Rim as well.

“What brings you here?” Hyorin asked.

“What, can’t a guy visit his girlfriend who he misses so muuuuch.” Junhyung said pouting as he tightly embraced Hyorin.

“Ahhh pabo were in public.” She said tickling him.

But he continued to show his affection towards her ignoring everyone around him.

As time passed Geu Rim noticed how cute these two were together. They still acted like teenagers in love. They sat there calling each other cute pet names like honey, babe, and sweetie. Taking turns feeding one another, and slightly pushing and nudging at the other for attention. The look in their eyes showed how much they sincerely felt for one another. To others it might’ve been too cute to where they felt like throwing up but Geu Rim had to admit she was sort of jealous. Geu Rim was lost in thought about how she wanted to have her own prince charming dreaming for that day to come but her train of thought was broken up by Junhyung.

“Geu Rim I hope you don’t mind, but I was wondering if I can take Hyorin from you. It’s been awhile since I’ve taken her on a date so I was hoping I could take her today?” Junhyung said.

“Of course, you two love birds go ahead.” She said, feeling like a mother sending off her own daughter. “Don’t mind me Hyorin was distracting me from my work anyways,” she said playfully.

“Chinja?” Hyorin said.

“Ne, it’s not like I’m your mother.” Geu Rim said.

“Gomawo,” Hyorin said as she and Junhyung left hand in hand. “Don’t wait up okay.”

“Ne.” Geu Rim was happy that the couple finally would spend some time together but deep inside she was sad that she didn’t have anyone else.

*sigh* “Well back to work.” Geu Rim said as she paid her bill.

“Junhyung-shhi where are we going?” Hyorin asked curiously.

“You’ll see,” he replied enjoying how anxious she was getting.

The couple then was on their way. Junhyung wanted to keep it a secret from Hyorin that he was taking her to an amusement park. He remembered how Hyorin always wanted to go since she didn’t get to go when she was young.

The car ride was about over an hour long due to the crazy traffic but Junhyung didn’t mind. He would finally get to spend some quality time with his girlfriend.

“So, Hyorin-shhi, how was your day so far?” ……….  “Hyorin-shhi?” ……….. “Hyorin?”

When Junhyung turned to his right he noticed that Hyorin was fast asleep. Her small petite body curled together with her hands folded in front of her. Her head was swaying back and forth due to the moving car. While staring at her, a smile instantly appeared on his face. She looked peaceful; her angelic face seemed at ease. Junhyung didn’t mind as long as he was with her. He quietly laughed at the way her eyebrows cutely twitched while she was asleep, and the way her nose crumpled. He reached for the back seat bringing out his cardigan and placed it on top of her.

“Must’ve been a rough morning,” he said as his hand gently pushed the loose strands of hair behind her ear. The corners of her lips started moving when a sudden smile came across a now awake Hyorin’s face.

“Sorry, didn’t mean to wake you,” he said giving her puppy eyes.

She just smiled thinking about how lucky she was to have such a caring boyfriend. Hyorin sat in her seat unaware of how long she was looking at Junhyung. Observing him with sheer fascination.

Hyorin was caught off guard when he turned to her all of a sudden. Instantly she looked out the window.

*cough* “Look at that isn’t it beautiful.” She said pointing at the scenery. “So are we almost there?” Hyorin asked trying to divert his attention.

Junhyung laughed at his silly girlfriend evidently embarrassed she was caught staring at him. As she turned away, he smiled and reached for her hand. Hyorin was surprised by his abrupt gesture. He brought her hand to his mouth and gave a small peck to the back of her hand. Smiling from ear to ear, he cutely called her the world’s worst liar.

Hyorin was totally spazzing for her boyfriend as she felt her cheeks burn, turning visibly red. He was just so perfect.

“We’re here.” he said pointing to the park.

Hyorin was lost for words. “I can’t believe you remembered.”

“Of course why would I forget?”

Hyorin has always wanted to go to an amusement park with her boyfriend. All her friends did when she was younger but she was never able to go.

Firstly the couple started their day with games. Junhyung always wanted to win a prize for Hyorin since he wasn’t able to before.

-flashback-

“Junhyung-shhi its okay, we can try again next time.” Hyorin said pulling on her boyfriend’s arm.

I’m so close, Junhyung thought to himself completely engulfed by the game. Junhyung was playing a game where he had to shoot off all pieces to the red star, but every time he was close to winning he would miss it by a tip. They stood there for hours because Hyorin wanted a gigantic teddy bear and Junhyung wanted to be the one to get it for her. Hyorin stood there laughing and smiling at her boyfriend, he was so persistent no matter how many times he’ fail.

-end of flashback-

Hyorin sat on the bench knowing that it would take him forever to win the prize but she didn’t care she thought it was extremely adorable how determined he was. The way he pushed his hair back out of frustration or the way he looked over at her with apologetic eyes for losing over and over again. Hyorin slowly started to daydream about how he made her so happy, how she can forget her worries, and how carefree it was to be with him. She was genuinely happy.

“Hyorin-shhi, look!” Junhyung shouted holding a huge white teddy bear. He smiled enormously wide. Hyorin laughed and waved at how dorky he was acting.

After games they spent the rest of the day walking hand in hand around the theme park watching the different shows, entering various shops, and taking a bunch of pictures. The sun was now setting and it was becoming dark but Junhyun had another secret for Hyorin.

“Junhyung-shhi let’s go it’s getting late.”

“Jamkkan man-yo one more stop.” He told her as he took off his sweater now putting it over Hyorin’s tiny frame.  

While others were leaving they made their way to the ferris wheel.

“Junhyung-shhi I think it’s closed.” Hyorin said. However to her surprise they weren’t. Hyorin & Junhyung made their way onto the ferris wheel. When she looked around she noticed that they were the only ones. Confused why they were getting on. Slowly the ferris wheel spun around until it stopped at the very top. Hyorin being slightly afraid of height hugged onto Junhyung’s arm.

“Junhyung-shhi what are we doing up here,” she asked turning to him, only to realize that he was staring at here with such affectionate eyes.

“Hyorin-shhi look.” He said pointing to the sky.

At that very moment fireworks began to go off. The dark vast sky and the contrasting bright fireworks created an amazing imagery Hyorin would never forget. She sat there staring in amazement thinking how lucky she was that he had done this all for her. While watching the fireworks show Hyorin slowly put her had on his shoulders and the two ended their night in a picture perfect moment.

It was now 8:00 and they were making their way home whn Hyorin got a text:

From: Daeun.

Sorry to bother you unnie but we need you here at the house. Hyunseungs gone mad. Can you come back?

Hyorin stared at her phone not wanting to leave this perfect moment but she knew she had to. She looked to Junhyung.

“Work?” He asked sounding a little disappointed.

Hyorin just shook her head. What could that jerk have done that could possibly be so bad she thought to herself. Then again he did try to kill her.

Irritated and upset Hyorin made her way back home to the Jang household.

 

*So there you have it as promised Junhyung & Hyorin. I’ve never written any type of romantic plot/stories so I hope that wasn’t too bad. Lol. But enough of the couple next chapter we’ll be back to crazy Hyunseung. :)