Confession.

The Match-Making Maid [Hiatus]

- Hyung how’ve you been, busy tonight. How about dinner at the Bamboo House?

Hyunseung read as he opened a text from Yoseob.

-flashback-

“It won’t work.” Hyuna complained as she paced back and forth in their condo, visibly nervous. “What makes you think he’ll fall for it, seriously just out of the blue?” She asked wanting to be assured.

“Don’t worry he’ll come, trust me.”

“What makes you so sure?’

“Because it’s me.” Yoseob said smirking as he hit the send button.

“All you need to worry about now is how we’re going to make him fall for you all over again, after what we did before,” Yoseob said eyeing her.

“After that we go after what should’ve been yours.”

Hyuna gave him a questioning look, “the money?”

“Bingo” Yoseob answered as he held up his cellphone proudly, revealing Hyunseung response.

- Yoseob, man where’ve you been? Long time no see meet you there at 8.

Yoseob smirked to himself as he menacingly whispered “see you there hyung.”

-end of fb-

Junhyung arrived at Hyorin’s condo earlier than expected. As he stood there waiting for her he nervously began to pick at his flaws. He wanted everything to be perfect. He was constantly fixing his hair, straightening his clothes, and rearranging the rose bouquet he’d bought earlier making sure every rose was in place.

Hyorin on the other hand was running late. After final finish picking up every single speck of glass she ended up getting stuck with her other chores.

“This is all his fault.” She cursed as she recalled Hyunseung breaking the glass.

“ I still need to get changed” Hyorin said as she frantically pulled her dress out of the car. Not leaving a minuet to spare she started sprinting from the parking lot to her room.

Junhyung who still hadn’t calmed his nerves was now waiting for Hyorin out in front. Hoping that the fresh air would clear his mind, when suddenly something flew past him nearly knocking him off his feet.

“Mianhe!” Hyorin screamed as she waved unaware that it was Junhyung.

“Hyorin-ah!” Junhyung called trying to get her attention but failed. Junhyung stood puzzled, why was she in such a rush that she couldn’t greet her own boyfriend. Junhyung laughed at his own failed attempt also amused at his girlfriend’s actions.

Junhyung had been planning this day for weeks he was obviously nervous as he let out heavy sighs, constantly wiping his sweaty hands. Junhyung was lost in his thoughts when he heard, Hyorin call his name.

“Junhyung-shhi.” She said as she walked towards him.

Junhyung was a loss for words as he continued to stare wide eyed, mouth floored as he caught sight of his girlfriend all dolled up.

Hyorin was dressed in a form hugging black mini-dress that accentuated her every curve. With a plunging back line Hyorin was showed her . To finish off her outfit she accessorized it with simple diamond earrings and lace black peep-toed pumps. Her hair curled and swept to the side, with little to no make-up just the way Junhyung like her best.

“Wow,” was all he managed to say before being completely distracted by her beauty.

Hyorin blushed embarrassed by the attention she was receiving from Junhyung.

“Is it okay, it’s not too much?”

“No, it’s perfect, you look gorgeous.”

Junhyung was still amazed at Hyorin’s appearance. He was so used to seeing her in casual wear seeing her like this Junhyung was caught off guard.  She looked absolutely stunning.

“You don’t look so bad yourself,” Hyorin said teasingly as she playfully circled around Junhyung causing him to laugh.

“Well then shall we?” Junhyung asked as he held out his hand.

Hyorin laughed at his playfulness, “we shall.” Placing her hand on top Junhyung’s.

Hyorin began walking to his car when she felt a slight pull holding her back.

“What happened to your hand?” Junhyung questioned, belatedly noticing the bandages.

“Oh this,” quickly pulling away her hand trying to hide the severity of the cut, “just an accident at work nothing serious.”

Hyorin knew he would try to question her so she hurriedly got into the car ending the conversation, making their way to the restaurant.

“So hyung what have you been up to since … you know ...” Yoseob asked cautiously.

Yoseob studied Hyunseung’s face curious to know how he would react, hoping for a hint of annoyance. However Hyunseung’s face remained unchanged. Hyunseung sat still for a moment staring down at his dinner undisturbed by the unexpected question. When he suddenly looked up and smiled to Yoseob’s surprise.

“Let’s forget about that, and just have a good time, okay.”

“Okay.” Yoseob replied forcing on a fake smile as he secretly clenched his fist.

Meanwhile Hyorin and Junhyung’s table sat in the middle of the dining room, just as he planned. He wanted her to be the center of attention tonight. The dimly lit area and the slow-tempo music in the background created a sweet and romantic atmosphere.

Everything was going great it was either now or never.

“This is amazing. Thank you for tonight Junhyung-shhi … “ Hyorin began but was abruptly cut off by Junhyung as he gently placed his hands on top of hers before getting up. Asking the quartet to stop the music for just a second please. Everyone focused their attention towards the couple’s table. To Hyorin’s surprise Junhyung got up and went beside her, slowly kneeling down.

“Look hyung I think he’s going to propose,” Yoseob said pointing to the table 3 rows down. But Hyunseung didn’t care he remained still, his back in direction of Hyorin and Junhyung. Neither boss nor maid had any idea of one another’s presence.

“What are you doing?” she asked knowing what was going to happen next.

“I always thought to myself how and when I will know if she’s the one I’d want to spend the rest of my life with. I reminded myself constantly that one day I’d meet a girl who I wouldn’t  have to worry about because the only guy she’ll see, and pay attention to is me. That all the past girls I’ve dealt with won’t mean a thing to me anymore because she will be all that matters. The one that’ll appreciate each & every little gesture I show her. Be it remembering our anniversary or simply being the guy she wakes up to see every morning. I want to be the guy that’ll sweep her off her feet like she’s never been before. That I’ll meet the one that’ll respect me & my insecurities. Ignoring the countless flaws I possess. One that will make me smile when I’m feeling upset. One that will let me vent all of my frustrations & feelings to her on a bad day, putting aside her feelings to worry about mines. The one that’ll stick with me even when I’m at my lowest. The one that’ll make me want to be the guy who won’t get upset when she’s taken any sort of anger out on me. One that will make me her everything, because she will sure be mines. And that one day Hyorin, …… was the one day I met you. Hyorin-shhi I love you and I want to spend every last waking minute I have with no one else but you.

Kim Hyorin will you marry me?”

………………..

 

 

 

p.s. Sorry if it's confusing or seems rushed  I was trying to balance out going back and forth between Junhyung&Hyorin as well as Hyunseung&Yoseob. It's 4am in Cali & I have class in 4 hours -___-  but I couldn't sleep so I decided to update. Lol. Also its my first time writing a "confession" so to speak so I hope its not too bad & corny lol.