A New Side?

The Match-Making Maid [Hiatus]

Ch7

Hyunseung lunged towards Hyorin, and roughly grabbed her by the collar. Right away Hyorin closed her eyes unsure of what was going to happen.

“Look at me!” he screamed.

But Hyorin refused her eyes remained shut, as she tried to get free of his grasp but wasn’t able to for he was too strong.

“LOOK!” he screamed again also shaking her this time more violent than before.

Hyorin didn’t know what to do although she didn’t want to look at him the longer she would keep her eyes closed the more violent he would get. Finally she opened her eyes. Hyunseung towered over her; Hyorin didn’t move, she stood there bewildered, unsure of his actions. He hadn’t hesitated to throw things at her before so what will he do now.

“Who told you to touch my things?!”

“No one I was just thought that it’d nice to clean up your office.”

“Nice, nice.  Don’t ever touch my things. I told you to never come into this room.”

Hyunseung squeezed Hyorin’s collar even tighter, he lifted her slightly and gave her stare that could kill, when he suddenly let her go. The presence of his hands on her shirt had felt like he was actually chocking her when he wasn’t. Hyorin ran her hands around her neck, breathing heavily.  

Frustrated and annoyed with what was going Hyorin’s bottled up emotions finally exploded, leading to her unexpected outburst, “YAH!! Do you think she still cares about you? Why are you still stuck on the past? It’s been 6 months, get over it already!”

An eerie silence filled the hallway, suddenly realizing her mistake Hyorin quickly covered .

-Hyunseung’s flashback-

“Hyung I’m so sorry I didn’t know that this would happen.” Yoseob said to comfort his friend. He lightly patted his Hyunseung’s back as he took a seat next to him staring out into the vast night sky.

 “Look on the bright side you’re a single free man again,” he said jokingly trying to lift the somber mood, but it was no use Hyunseung just stared at him, with his emotionless face obviously not in the mood for joking.

“Aissh, I knew this would happen you’re such a softie when it comes to women. You’re always getting your feelings hurt, you know that.”  

However Hyunseung remained quiet, it was pointless Yoseob was talking to a brick wall.

Finally Yoseob was done trying to help his friend.

“You know what Hyung, get over it. I know this may seem harsh coming from me at this moment in time but it’s no use trying to fight for what’s already gone. She doesn’t care about you anymore so leave it be.” And with that Yoseob left.

Hyuseung was shocked at how Yoseob’s tone and attitude had suddenly changed.  His vibe went from being caring and concern to an angry and somewhat mockingly feel. But that was the least of his worries; Hyuna was the only thing on his mind.

-Yoseob’s POV-

“Fool. Sit there and cry your heart out, because you’ll never get her back. How can you be so naïve to not realize that your precious Hyuna left you for me,” Yoseob thought to himself with a sinister smirk on his face staring at a lonely Hyunseung. He was obviously pleased at hat he had done.

-end of fb/pov-

“What did you say?”

Hyorin stood there with both hands over her eyes widen as she began to regret what had just happened. It was an honest mistake, Hyorin thought to herself “Babo how could I forget the basic rules.”

Hyunseung turned around and walked towards Hyorin. Before she knew it he was standing right in front of her. Irritated and fuming Hyunseung grabbed Hyorin and threw her to the ground.

Hyorin felt a jolt of pain in her hand but before she could do anything about it Hyunseung forcefully grabbed her by her left arm.

“That’s it, I’m done toying with you, I don’t care if you can’t be fired I’ll make you leave myself.” Hyunseung began to pull her downstairs.  She felt like a lifeless ragdoll being tossed around.

With her free hand Hyorin gripped on to the staircase railing as tight as she could.

“Ani!!!”  She screamed using all her energy to fight against Hyunsueng. But it was useless he was still able to overpower her. However she wasn’t going down that easily she began to twist and turn making it harder for him to hold onto her. He was finally getting annoyed, “, sto….”

But he was now quiet.  Hyorin who had been screaming bloody murder, flailing around like a fish out of water was now still. She looked at Hyunseung who was now frozen, not saying a word staring at her.

 “Hyunseung-shhi what’s wrong?” she began to wave her right arm in front of him. “Hello, Hyunseung, can you hear me.”

Blood.” He mumbled.

“Huh?” Hyorin said unable to hear what he said. “Hyunseung,” she called as gently grabbed on to his lifeless body.

Blood.” He repeated louder than before. “You’re bleeding.” His voice began to tremble as he let go of Hyorin’s arm. Hyorin looked down at her left hand, apparently when Hyunseung threw her down she’d landed on the glass portraits cutting herself in the process. 

Hyorin turned toward Hyunseung she could see that he was beginning to panic, “It’s nothing, gwenchana, just a little cut.” She said to assure him.

Hyunseung, as mad as he was, showed a little compassion trying to help Hyorin. He couldn’t help but feel responsible for her hand.

“Come with me,” he said as he tried to pick her up, but immediately Hyorin jerked her hand away.

“Ani, I’m fine”

“No you’re not, you need to clean your wound,” he insisted.

But again Hyorin refused to get up.

“Wae?” Hyunseung asked irritatingly annoyed by her defiance.

Hyorin looked up with a smile, “because of you babo, I don’t want someone coming home and freaking out over the mess you’ve created,” she teased pointing to the blood covered broken glass lying on the hallway floor.

Hyunseung stood there amazed at her determination and dedication to her job. She was just a maid but even when she was hurting she insisted on getting things done.

 “You know it’d be nice if you would help me,” but when Hyorin turned around Hyunseung was no longer there.

“Hyunseung-shhi?” she called hoping for a response, but nothing.

Hyorin turned around to see no one standing behind her. Hyunseung had just up and left leaving her to clean the mess on her own. Hyorin was in disbelief he’d really just left without saying sorry or even offering to help.

*Tsk* “And here I was actually thinking he‘d change acting like he wanted to help me. Pretending to be worried; “No you’re not, you need to clean your wound,” Hyorin mocked. Snickering and scoffing under her breathe. “Aish and I thought he was actually nice, trying to sound all concerned and what not.”  She said to herself.  Hyorin continued mumbling to herself swinging her head from side to side throwing a fit about Hyunseung carelessness, regardless she couldn’t let it get to her she needed to clean the mess before anyone would see.

And at that moment Hyorin felt someone’s hand on her shoulder quickly turning her around.

“Hold still.”

To her surprise it was Hyunseung, his eyes focused on her cut. Without a word he opened the first aid kit and began dressing her wound. Hyorin sat there in awe, although he was mean, short tempered, and violent he was still caring. Hyorin didn’t even realize it but she was sitting there staring him.

“Ahhh,” Hyorin screamed as she pulled her hand away. Without warning Hyunseung had sprayed disinfectant and it stung.

“What are you doing, give me your hand,” Hyunseung demanded as he grabbed her arm. This time he gently bandaged her hand. Finally Hyunseung was done as he packed away the first aid kit and got up Hyorin was sitting on the ground smiling at him.

“Wae?” he asked.

“Nothing.” She responded continuing to smile at him.

“You’d better clean, and there’d better be no glass left behind, I don’t want to cut myself because of your half cleaning.” Hyunseung said trying to sound mean obviously embarrassed he’d showed his gentler side to Hyorin.

“Neeee” she responded still smiling.

As Hyorin was cleaning the mess she received a text from Junhyung it read:

Hyorin-shii just wanted to remind you that we have a date at The Bamboo House tonight don’t forget. :)

 

 

 

 

p.s. Thanks for being patient everyone, although it may seem a little slow & boring. & I amost totally forgot about Yoseob being the bad guy in this one so I'm slowing bringing him in. Lol hope it's not too bad.