Meeting Mrs. Jang.

The Match-Making Maid [Hiatus]

Daeun’s POV

“Minjun my bags aren’t going to come in themselves!” a lady screamed.

I decided to ignore them and continued to eat my breakfast.

“You’re back earlier than expect miss,” I said as I bowed to greet her.

“Yah Daeun I don’t pay you to sit around and do nothing. Why aren’t you helping Hyunseung?”

“Mianhe, but Hyunseung has his own personal maid miss.”

“Mwo?!”

I knew she was going to freak out, she hated when she was left out of the loop on things.

 “Ye, miss, but while you were gone haelmoni and Geu Rim decided Hyunseung would need his own personal maid.” It was pointless, I knew me trying to explain wasn’t going to help but at least I tried.

I can tell she was fuming inside, her hands balled into first when she started screaming at me to call Geu Rim. 

“Another one, where is she?!”

-end of POV-

“Omma it’s just temporary, don’t worry. Rest assured she will definitely change oppa back.” Geu Rim said reading her magazine completely ignoring her mother.

“Yah, where is she, fire her immediately”

Suddenly Geu Rim attention was now on her mother, “Omma Hyorin hasn’t done anything wrong.”

“I said fire her,” she scowled. “What makes you think things will be any different? All of the others ran away, why won’t she.”

Geu Rim mother wasn’t mean it was just a wall of non-existent emotions she’d put up for everyone. Although she wanted to seem like she hated the idea of having new help, she actually wanted Geu Rim’s idea to succeed more than anyone. Deep inside she was worried what her son was capable of doing to Hyorin & the struggles Hyorin would have to face.

“But Om..”

“No buts,” she said eyes glaring.

When suddenly her grandmother walked in. Geu Rim’s grandmother was a very sweet and generous woman. “No one is going anywhere.”

“Omma,” her daughter tried to testify before she was cut off. Hyorin would you please come out her,” Haelmoni said.

-Hyorin’s POV-

, she saw me the whole time. I was hiding behind the wall listening to their conversation. As I stepped out everyone was looking at me. Geu Rim and haelmoni were all smiles but, the lady of the house had this blank stare. I tried to read her but it was impossible. I stood there bewildered by her.

“Are you just going to stare or are you going to introduce yourself.” she said surprising me.

“Miahne, Ahnnyonghasehyo Kim Hyorin enmida.” I made sure to bow.

As I stood back up her face remained the same no change at all. I looked over to Geu Rim for some guidance but she just laughed and shrugged it off.

“So, Hyorin, you’re going to be taking care of my son.”

“Ne,” I responded.

“Fine, the first thing I want you to do is clean the upstairs office,” she said sternly and began to walk away, “preferably before Hyunseung sees you.” she added.

I looked around to the others but they gave me blank stares as well.

“You heard her,preferably before Hyunseung sees you.” Geu Rim said imitating her mom.

I just gave her an annoyed look as I walked away, and she just laughed.

-end of POV-

Hyorin grabbed a bucket full of cleaning materials as she made her way upstairs. She was standing in front of the door curious as to what was in the room.  She remembered once that Hyunseung had told her to never go into the room; I guess it’s okay since the lady of the house ordered me to do it. As Hyorin opened the door she couldn’t believe her eyes. The room was decorated with pictures and belonging both on the walls and on shelves of Hyunseung and his ex-fiancé.

-flashack-

“Geu Rim-shhi so what really happened between your brother and Hyuna?”

“It’s exactly like I said,” Geu Rim tone turned serious. “She dumped him. Hyuna was his life, his everything. And on their wedding day she just ups and leaves. You don’t understand how devastated my brother was. I mean it’s been 6 months Hyorin, 6 months, and he’s still not over her. I just want him to forget about her already.”

-end of fb-

Hyorin was stunned at how many pictures there were of them. Pictures from graduations, picnics, trips, and so much more. They truly looked happy.

“Wow, she’s really pretty.” Hyorin said as she looked at the photos of Hyuna.

Hyorin walked around the room looking at each and every one of the photos, it amazed her how Hyunseung was still so attached to them.

“About those, get rid of them immediately and put these up.” Ms. Jang told Hyorin as she handed her pictures of various popular landmarks.

“Ne,” Hyorin said as she bowed. And just like she appeared she was suddenly gone.

Well this looks like it’s going to take a while I better get started Hyorin said to herself. Hyorin began by removing all the photos of Hyunseung and Hyuna and putting up new ones. After that she straightened the bookshelf.  She also added a few small decorations here and there and with the final arrangement of flowers she was finally done.

*sigh* “Now it looks like an office instead of a shrine.” Hyorin said jokingly. “Omo that took me 2 hours.”  Hyorin stomache started growling.

Hyorin quickly stuffed all the belongings into a box , happy that she would finally get some food and made her way.

“Yah, what are you doing coming out of there?” she suddenly heard.

Hyorin looked up to see Hyunseung standing in front of her, remembering the warning she was given this morning, Hyorin swiftly replied, “nothing.”

As Hyorin walked away Hyunseung suddenly stuck out his foot causing Hyorin to fall to the ground hard.

“Yah!!!” she screamed in pain clutching her knee.  Hyunseung burst into laughter at Hyorin, obviously happy at the sound of Hyorin’s pain.

Hyorin quickly turned around “Whats your prob..”

Hyunseung was now quiet his face completely different, staring at the ground. Hyorin turned her head towards the direction Hyunseung was looking at. The pictures that she had packed away were now lying all over the floor in front of him.

“Look about those I can explain,” Hyorin said as she tried to clarify any of his misunderstandings, but he ignored her, still staring at the pictures.

Hyunseung slowly knelt to the ground picking up one of the photos.

“Hyunseung-shhi,” Hyorin said as she lightly grabbed his shoulder …..

When Hyunseung suddenly threw her arm off of him, and turned towards Hyorin. His eyes had an ominous look filled with anger and hate.

-Hyorin’s POV-

Oetteokhae, he’s obviously mad, what am I going to do???  Better yet what is he going to do??? …..

* OMG everyone it’s been forever since I’ve updated this fanfic. With school and work I haven’t had the chance to update my story as much as I liked too. & I just recently moved into my own apartment so I’ve been waiting for my internet to work & now it finally does :). But before I head off to school I thought I do a real quick update for you guys. It’s kinda short & I kinda rushed it so I hope it’s not too boring and all over the place. I promise the next chapter will be more exciting. What is Hyunseung going to do to Hyorin???? DunDunDuuuuuuuun Lol.

 

 

p.s. SORRY  I haven’t been updating as much as I’d like too, & I just wanted to say thanks to all my readers & how patient you guys have been. Also just wanted to tell you guys that I won’t be updating as quickly, with school, and work, time for writing has been short.  

BTW for any SisFinite shippers out there check out my other story with Hoyorin & Dongwoo, titled Hyorin’s Secret. Originally was a one-shot but I decided to make it a short chaptered story. Hope you guys like.