Curse You Jang Hyunseung.

The Match-Making Maid [Hiatus]

Upon arriving to the Jang household Hyorin saw a terrified Minjun standing outside waiting for her. Hyorin had come alone since she hadn’t told Junhyung, and didn’t plan on telling him anytime soon. If he knew that Hyorin was working as a maid he would highly disapprove.

“Minjun what happened?” Hyorin asked.

“It’s Hyunseung, hes gone crazy again. He refuses to come eat again and every time we try to get him to come down he acts up.”

Hyorin could see fear in Minjun’s eyes. “Minjun-shhi gwaenchanayo?” She asked worried.

“Ne, it’s not like this was the first time.” He said awkwardly trying to play it off.

Hyorin was already mad that she had to end her date with Junhyung early because of him so she wasn’t going to let this go. She marched her way to his room and started pounding and on his door.

“Yah Hyunseung open this door. Who do you think you are threatening around innocent kids?” She screamed.

She continued ponding each time getting louder, when finally Hyunseung opened the door. He stood there bottle in hand staring at her leaning on the door.

“What?” he said simply.

“Look we’re only looking out for you. If you’re not hungry you don’t have to take it out on us a simple no would be fine.” Hyorin said trying to sound stern standing her ground although internally she was horrified of what he may do to her.

Hyunseung stepped toward Hyorin. “I’m not hungry. Happy?” he said with a smirk. “Now leave before you hurt yourself.” He warned.

Hyorin irritated and not wanting to fight started to walk away. Under her breath Hyorin whispered “Who the hell do you think you are?” And at that moment she felt herself being pulled back.

“Who the hell am I?!” Hyunseung said now sounding angrier than before. Frightened Hyorin was helpless Hyunseung was now on top of her pinning her to the wall his hands tightly wrapped around her tiny wrists. “I’m your boss and you’re just a mere maid got that.” He said slamming his fist onto the wall less than inch away from her face, breathing heavily.

“I may have missed this time but next time I won’t.” he advised. Hyunseung then threw his bottle to the ground causing Hyorin to jump before going into his room slamming his door.

Hyorin didn’t know what to do with him. She couldn’t give up only four months to go she repeated to herself over and over trying to calm herself down.

“Daeun where are the towels?” Hyorin asked grabbing her bathing supplies.

Hyorin decided she needed a shower to cool herself off before she would explode on Hyunseung. As Hyorin stood in the shower she was thinking of ways in which she could get closer to Hyunseung. Her approach of acting superior to him wasn’t working.

*sigh* “I need a miracle.” She said.

When Hyorin was finally done with her shower she grabbed her things and was about to leave when she realized she’d forgot to bring a new change of clothes. she thought. Since her room was located far from the helper’s bathroom area that means she would have to sneak back to her room. She would have to go down a small hall way, through the living room and then would she be near her room. Luckily it was past midnight and no one would be awake. Hyorin grabbed her things wrap the towel around herself and quietly crept to her room.

Hyorin poked her head out from behind the hall way it was pitch dark but thankfully the moonlight lit the way. She peered left then right no one was in sight. Slowly and quietly Hyorin walked to her room.

“You dropped something.” Hyorin heard.

She looked back and saw her bar of soap and cloth on the ground, “Oh gomawo.” She said picking up her things, and then did she finally realize she wasn’t alone. When Hyorin looked up she was shocked to see Hyunseung sitting in a recliner looking at her.

“OMO!” she screamed clutching the towel trying to cover every bit of her body.

“Yah! What are you doing you ert?!” she cried.

“ert? Who me?” Hyunseung asked sarcastically.

“Then who else ?!” Hyorin responded obviously angry. “What are you doing down her in the middle of the night anyways?”

“Well it is my house.” He said in a teasing manner, not as angry as he was before.

Was this the sober Hyunseung, Hyorin wondered.

Hyunseung then  got up and made his way towards Hyorin. Hyorin was crouching on the ground holding onto her towel for dear life. When she looked up Hyunseung was actually smiling at her.

Hyorin’s POV

 It wasn’t just a fake smile but he was actually smiling. I guess there is a first for everything. I couldn’t believe it he was smiling for real. …. Wait. ….. I’m sitting here with nothing more than a towel and he’s standing there smiling.

“YAH!!!! Stop looking at me.” Now Hyorin was standing

-end of POV-

Now Hyunseung was laughing at her. Yah don’t worry I saw everything already, he teased. And trust me there isn’t much to look at anyways; nobody would ever fall for that.

0___0 Hyorin stood there stunned at what he had just said. Her eyes widened and jaw dropped. Hyunseung continued to laugh at how Hyorin was reacting.

“Goodnight.” He sang, and walked off bumping into Hyorin before finally disappearing into the night. Secretly Hyunseung was dying inside, he’d finally gotten to her.  

Hyorin was fuming. “Just you watch Jang Hyunseung, I’ll make you fall for me, and then crush you.” Hyorin said eyeing his bedroom door.

“Another one eomeoni? Where is she?!”

Hyorin was suddenly awaken by screaming, however this time it wasn’t Hyunseung screaming it was a woman & boy did she sound mad as hell.

 

*This chapter feels kind of blaaaah. I felt like this chapter was fairly “weak” compared to the others, so sorry for that. & it was short. It’s just not my day. ):  I guess I’m having trouble trying to slowly ease Hyunseung from crazy psycho to mature nice guy. Hopefully the next chapter will be better.