Digging my grave

word count: 1249

----------------------------------

October 14, 2016

The Autumn Season makes everything around Jihoon a mixture of warm colors, the air was a lot chillier compared to the past days. He didn't have anymore attacks this week, probably because he was a stone stuck on his bed. Even Soonyoung would scold him if he as much move a finger. Seungcheol barely leaves the room and when he does he comes back with any sort of snack as long as he knows it's good for Jihoon.

Jihoon doesn't have that big appetite most of the days but Seungcheol beat him to it. Seungcheol treats him so well, god, he doesn't know what to do. 

Recently his room wasn't as warm as it seemed to be, like literally it had gone cold in there. Maybe he was just getting sicker everyday or it really was just cold. His nose feels numb most of the time since he can't cover it because of his trouble with breathing and such.

Seungcheol never stopped kissing Jihoon, it was like he's addicted to the boy. Not that Jihoon minded.

"Just tell me if you feel cold, okay?" Seungcheol said as he gave Jihoon a thicker blanket.

The latter just nodded, Seungcheol changing his clothes into comfortable ones. Even after days without intense exercise Seungcheol's muscles were well toned. Getting under the covers next to Jihoon, he managed to check a quick glance at the calendar atop of their heads, nailed on the wall above the bed. Winter was creeping on then by now, after Jihoon's birthday they might freeze because of the cold air. He noted to himself that he'd buy warmer covers for Jihoon, and thicker sweaters, also for Jihoon.

 


October 31, 2016

Jihoon was alone in their room. Seungcheol had practically moved in because he was no longer going home for Sundays to get new clothes but the boy bought them all and placed then on Jihoon's barely occupied closet. He was playing on his phone when he realized that Seungcheol had been gone for a while saying that he'll just take care of some things at home. The boy was starting to worry, now and his tears suddenly dribbled down his cheeks.

He was crying silently now hoping Seungcheol would come home, Jihoon wasn't exactly sure why he was crying, it was such a petty thing to cry about but Jihoon was now a crying mess, curled up on his bed. It was getting hard to breath now, but only just a little bit, when Seungcheol arrived, when he found Jihoon crying he rushed to the younger carefully raising his head with his hand. 

"Jihoon? Are you having complications?" He asked completely lost in worry.

"Seungcheol." The boy sniffed, and huddled closed to Seungcheol. "I'm sorry, I thought you got hurt." He said between hiccups and sniffs.

"I'm sorry I took so long." He mumbled against Jihoon's hair.

"It's okay, you're here now." The younger smiled. He guessed he's become over sensitive about Seungcheol, he just wants to keep the boy around as much as possible, he's not getting any healthier. 

"Also, I don't want to surprise you but, my mom said she wants to see you." Seungcheol said, they've been to Seungcheol's parent's house but Jihoon had never talked to Seungcheol's mother alone. "She came with me, and she's down stairs right now."

"She told me that she really wants to see you." He paused reading Jihoon's face for any look of disapproval, and there was none.

"Let her in, then." Jihoon said fixing himself.

The woman entered the said boy's room as carefully as she can greeting the other with a motherly smile.

"Hello, Sweetie." Mrs.Choi greeted sitting on the stool Seungcheol had set up beside Jihoon. 

"Hi, Mrs.Choi" Jihoon smiled 

Jihoon's breath rasped in his throat, She had such gentle eyes, the same ones that Seungcheol has. 

"How are you doing, Jihoon?" She said placing a hand on top of Jihoon's. 

"I'm surviving, no attack this week, I can say that Seungcheol had taken good care of me." He said, smiling as he said Seungcheol's name. "I'm also very happy you bothered to visit me."

"No worries." She said sighing afterwards. "You make my son very happy." As she continued her face grew melancholic."You're his first boyfriend, and at first I thought he'd be careless, i thought he wouldn't visit us anymore, but i thought wrong." She was still holding onto the other's hand soothing in with patterns "He's much more careful with things now, he has that dependable feeling in him that i have never seen him show, he's grown up a lot because of you, my dear Jihoon." She hugged the said boy, a few tears fell but didn't linger. "Thank you, Jihoon."

"You're very welcome, Mrs.Choi, Seungcheol really makes me happy too, and he is very dependable now."

The woman smiled, her eyes bright and peaceful "I should be going then." She said "I just really want to see how you're doing."

"Thank you for checking on me Mrs.Choi. Really." He paused "Thank you."

Giving him a smile as she went out the door. A few moments Jihoon hears a car starting outside, and minutes then Seungcheol went into the room.

"Cheol."

"Yeah?"

"Your mom's really nice." He said, smiling.

"I'm glad you think that."

 


November 22, 2016

When Jihoon woke up he heard a familiar voice singing;

"saeng-il chukha hamnida, 

saeng-il chukha hamnida, 

sarang ha neun-Jihoonie, 

saeng-il chuk ha ham ni da" 

Jihoon almost forgot that today was his birthday, if not for his boyfriend's wake up call. He opened his eyes, seeing a grinning Seungcheol first thing in the morning.

"You're up early." He smiled not raising a head.

"Good Morning, baby, Happy Birthday." The older smiled moving his face to the younger, giving him a peck. His breath smelled good, he must have woken up early to take a bath. That was new. 

"Thank you." 

Seungcheol smiled, he doesn't have to say anything back. He just looked into the others eyes, He just made the other feel loved. 


In the Afternoon, Seungcheol sat on the bed next to Jihoon, who was occupied on reading a book. The older was holding a paper bag on the right hand and a cake on the other. 

"What's on the bag?" Jihoon asked, already forking on the cake slice.

"Look." Seungcheol said taking the cake away for a while, exchanging it for the bag Jihoon asked about.

He peered inside the bag and there was the cutest, warmest sweater he has ever seen, and being a fan of sweaters it was a pretty big deal to Jihoon.

"Happy Birthday, babe. You like it?" 

"Okay, I know you know I like it." Jihoon said.

There were two pairs of sweaters, one pink and hand knitted, reaching his mid-thighs and the other was a blue one that had stars designed in and it just looked lovely. 

"I wouldn't have bought it if I knew you wouldn't love it."

"Come here." Jihoon smiled opening his arms for Seungcheol and the older gladly occupied. Jihoon was warm, even though he's growing thin by the days despite Seungcheol almost feeding the whole house to him. He held the pettite boy closer and snuck his head on the crook of the other's neck. He loves Jihoon's hugs, Jihoon's hugs were the most comforting, and he doesn't know what he'll do if Jihoon... If Jihoon were to go away. No one would be able to fill these gaps.

-----------------------------------------

ok if i finish this story i might go back to the chapters and check the spelling n grammar but for now, understand my words lmao.

ALSO I have another story which btw i haven't released yet??? bc it's on chapter 11 i think and i went on haitus bc of this story so i will be releasing it after all of this is done.

I didn't want anyone of you to standby and wait so i finished this tonight and its 2:46 am but im on vacation as ive said before so updates will be going smoothly 

hope i get inspiration to write when i wake up so that i can add another chapter in a jiffy.