teaser for 7th escape

ESCAPE


Jaehyun happily paid the bills before diverting his attention back to Seulgi who was beside him-----For a second, he blinked and she was gone.

Jaehyun frowned at the moment and his thoughts about teasing his Seulgi was gone. He hurried back to the bowling alley and found Seulgi looking at something. he set down the foods and with a wide smile, tapped Seulgi on her shoulders.

"Hey what's that?" Jaehyun asked as his eyes scan the small piece of paper. seulgi pouted and sighed. 

"I have no idea but this just dropped from the---Wait who's that lady!?" Seulgi asked, her voice raging one pitch. Jaehyun sighed as he picked up some snacks on the table. 

"So it's just you and me, so....one against one!"Jaehyun deadpanned the question and munched a bit of chips. Seulgi faced Jaehyun seriously. 

"Who was the lady?"

Now Jaehyun was surprise because Seulgi was eager to know who the damned woman was. 

"It's none of your business." Jaehyun deadpanned once again and Seulgi's mood suddenly dropped. She rolled her eyes and sat down---much to Jaehyun's surprise. He also sat beside Seulgi and asked what's the sudden mood change all about.

"Sorry," jaehyun starts. "But we need to let Taeyong out of this."

"Just tell who is that woman." Seulgi was still eager. She doesn't know at all, she just wanted to know who's that woman. 

Just wanted to know, a name won't hurt. Seulgi tells Jaehyun. 

"Since you're eager...." Then Jaehyun sighed for the 3rd time. "Taeyong's getting married."
 

 

****

 

 

"So where is she?" Yeri asked much to her disappointment. She was very worried. 

Her brother set his eyes down. "I don't know."

Just then Jaehyun's phone rang and he was surprised to hear Taeyong's worried voice. 

"Where is she Jung Jaeyok!?"

"I'm looking for her---"

"Goddammit! Find her or I'll find her myself!" Taeyong shouted on top of his lungs that made everyone surprised. 

 

 

**

 

So i still can't update because i'm still reconstructing the plot and this chapter. OMO WHERE IS SEULGI ODG. 

Comment me your thoughts~