10th escape

ESCAPE

okay imagine taeyong kissing seulgi, darned lips moving IT’S SUCH A SIN TO BE A WRITER AuGH

;

 

Seulgi was just stoned at her place. Taeyong was ing moving his lips and it couldn’t register inside seulgi what was happening. Everything seemed to be out of place, so exaggerated. She remained still but after a few seconds, Taeyong stopped and kindly let go of their lips.

Taeyong stared at Seulgi’s eyes that was widening in shock.

He stared lovingly at her but seulgi---

And before any words come out of his lips, Seulgi already had her fists landing on his smooth face. Taeyong immediately cursed when he felt the sharp pain flow on his jaw.

“WHAT THE HELL!?” Seulgi shouted, her cheeks are red from embarrassment. She kept her lips agape not letting it to close for she might remember how Taeyong’s lips moved sinfully on hers.

What!? What! Oh My gosh Kang Seulgi don’t get too affected!

Taeyong caressed his jaw with a concerned look.

He seemed to be pretty spaced out.

“Y-You….y-you d-did---“ Seulgi stutters, clenching her fists. Taeyong now realizes what he did and it made his heart pound really hard. He tried to shrug off the awkwardness and just scoffed.

Goddammit. Taeyong inwardly curses. What the did you just do Ty!?

“Are you going to act like it’s your first kiss?” Taeyong tried his best to not sound like a . Seulgi rolled her eyes, fists still clenching.

“OF COURSE IT’S NOT!” She shouted before running away with her index finger on her lips.

“Oh my God he just kissed me. Eotteoke, what do I do…this is not right.” She told herself and palmed her face.

--

Taeyong awkwardly joined Seulgi as they walked down the streets of Seoul. It was already late. The city lights are too attractive to not have your eyes glued on them, nightlife was blooming and you could hear Noraebangs and different bars, opening at this hour.

Cold breeze blew, hitting Seulgi’s nape, causing her to shiver.

Seulgi wasn’t talking; she was trying to mentally digest all that had happened.

To balance it all, they grew close after a few days but she was not expecting taeyong to go that fast! It was not that convincing.

He said he hated the female species. The hell is he toying with me!? She asked herself once more.

She’s even thinking where on earth she should sleep.

“.” Taeyong blurts out when he tripped over the stone after walking awkwardly. If the kiss didn’t happen, Seulgi might’ve and laughed at him so damn hard but things are getting out of bounds this time.

Taeyong is out of bounds this time.

Seulgi just sighed and kept walking, having taeyong beside her as her puppy company.

It’s not like I like him. Seulgi says inside her mind, I really don’t like him for me to be this distracted. Maybe I’m just really shocked of what had happened. Plus I shouldn’t be this awkward to him! I would look like someone who fangirls over him. She thought and let her tongue slide through her lips.

She stopped walking and faced Taeyong, “You’re still following me!?”

Taeyong had both of his hands inside his pocket. He cleared his throat, “I-I’m not following you, we’re going home right?”

“We’re!?” Seulgi asked in disbelief. Argh, now everything he says makes me feel that we have this kind of connection.

Seulgi crossed both of her arms, “What are you saying? What did you just do?” She breathes out, “You said that you are avoiding the female species right? Then why would you do such things!?”
“I-I was joking!” He protested making her roll her eyes.

“So you joke things like this?” Her tone slightly fell off.

Taeyong shuts his mouth.

“Let me clear a few things to you Mister,” Seulgi now glared at Taeyong. “I don’t like you.” She says straightforwardly which caught Taeyong off guard. “A-And, you said the kiss was a joke. So let’s forget everything that had happened.”

          Taeyong just gazed at her eyes, feeling an unknown feeling inside his chest.

“So you forget everything just like that?”

“What? Are you going to confess to me Jack Frost?” Seulgi dared.

Taeyong pursed his lips, not wanting to hear any of her words. He just walked past her with a serious look on his face.

 

;

 

“Where did you both---“ Jaehyun stops asking when he saw Taeyong in a very bad mood. Instead, he let him walk past him and close the gate. Seulgi then pops out.

“Are you not allowing me to sleep there?” Seulgi asked, frowning. Jaehyun scratched his nape and lets seulgi enter. He followed her inside.

“There’s Bingsu on the table and Yeri’s not home. Aunt went to fetch her for Ballet tutorials.”

Seulgi nodded, strolling towards the table and grabbing a spoonful of Bingsu. She claps her hands in delight. The cold ice melting on her tongue is the best relief for stress.

And also a way to remove her memory from that sinful moment.

Jaehyun sat beside her, “What happened to you? You were gone all of a sudden. What about Taeyong? I was worried.”

Seulgi ignored the question and continued eating.

“Yah Ddeulgi, don’t ignore me.”

Seulgi rolls her eyes before sighing, “He kissed me.” She says casually not wanting to make it seem that it’s still bothering her.

Jaehyun’s forehead ceased like he heard something unclear.

“He what?”

“He kissed me.” Seulgi replied, shoving another spoonful of bingsu. “He said it was a joke though.”

“And you let him?” Jaehyun’s voice was now somewhat serious that made her glare at him. “I didn’t!” She protested. “It just happened.”

“A kiss doesn’t just happen!” Jaehyun had his tone higher than what Seulgi normally hears. She could feel that he’s getting angry or maybe jealous.

One thing seulgi liked about herself is that she can feel what’s happening around her surroundings.

“I-It wasn’t a big deal for me though.”

“Then it is for me.” Jaehyun acts like a boyfriend, “You should’ve shoved him away!” Then Jaehyun goes upstairs, stomping his feet in annoyance leaving seulgi with one question,

“Why are boys easy to understand? Geez.”

Seulgi wanted to be as straightforward as she could so she can prevent herself from the worst that’s coming.

 

-

 

Jaehyun angrily opened the door of his room and Taeyong was just there, playing chess all by himself.

“Why did you ing kiss her!?” Jaehyun hissed.

she told you that!?

Taeyong boredly looked at Jaehyun. “She doesn’t like me though.”

Jaehyun seemed to be a bit surprised by that but he didn’t let it pass. “BUT STILL YOU KISSED HER!”

“COULD YOU STOP SHOUTING! I AM NOT IN THE MOOD!”

“ YOU KISSED HER!”

“SO WHAT!?”

“You know that I ing love her!” Jaehyun gritted his teeth in annoyance.

Taeyong scoffed and continued his chest game. “She told you…Tss, so you two were really close?”

“That’s not the point Lee!” Jaehyun growls. “My point is if you don’t like someone, don’t toy with them!”

Taeyong immediately slammed the chess piece on the chess board and glared at Jaehyun, “Who says that I don’t like her!”

“I can’t believe this…” Jaehyun snickered before folding his arms on his chest. “Until when are you going to fool her huh? You’re getting married next week!”

Taeyong refrained himself from punching Jaehyun there. He doesn’t want that marriage brought up but Jaehyun sure knows how to annoy him.

“Stop acting like you own her.”

“I don’t,” Jaehyun hissed, “You did.”

Then Jaehyun walked towards the door and stopped, “Mrs. Lee called here, she said that you must make your mind fast.”

The he shuts the door with full force.

“DAMMIT!” Taeyong cussed and flipped the chess board. He caressed his face and bit his lower lip. This day was just so messed up.

 

--

 

“He’s really getting married?” Seulgi mumbled as she ate another spoonful of bingsu. She can clearly hear the loud bickering of the two from upstairs that got him shrugging. “Whoa, I should really stay away from you.”

She stuffed her cheeks with bingsu, not minding the coldness. She doesn’t know but there was a slight tug in her chest.

 

--

 

Morning fell.

Seulgi was busy mixing her favorite cereal when she felt someone behind her back. She gulped and immediately stopped stirring.

“Seulgi,” Taeyong called out.

“Stop that.” Seulgi says casually.

“Seulgi, about last night---“

“It’s alright; you had me there but please, learn to respect someone’s feelings. I appreciate you being by my side though.”

Then seulgi walked towards the table; sat there and poured milk all over her cereal.

“Seulgi.” Taeyong tried to call out.

“Try to respect your fiance’s feelings. I’m a girl too, If my fiancé would do that to another girl, I am not very pleased.”

“I-I’m just in a set up—“

“Yah, “ Seulgi smiled “Is she the same woman who dragged you away from the bowling arena? I saw her on magazines though.”

“Kang Seulgi.” Taeyong was now dead serious. “I’m just marrying her off because of my mother.”

“So you really are marrying her? Goodluck on that.”

Taeyong was about to reply but he caught Jaehyun walking towards them through his peripheral vision. Jaehyun’s mood suddenly turned sour from the view. He chose to not show it and placed ramen inside the oven. “Morning Ddeulgi.”

“Morning Jae.”

Taeyong seemed to be out of place.

Is she mad at me? Is she jealous?

“Do you want ramen?” Jaehyun fully involved himself in their conversation.

Seulgi’s eyes smile, “Please do!”

Then she stood up from the table, ignoring Taeyong and playfully hitting Jaehyun. “Yah, I want the beef one!”

“Why the beef one! The chicken one is the best!”

“Jung Jaehyun!”

“Yeah, scream my name.”

“Oh my God this ert.” Seulgu mumbles, “I want the beef one!”

Staring at the two and seulgi completely mad at him, taeyong who was frustrated kicked the chair beside him.

Is jaehyun really picking a fight with me? He asked. The way he felt for seulgi, it was unintentional though. He didn’t mean it but he just felt something strong with seulgi. He felt that she was someone to protect, someone you’re not bored to be with.

He feels like every adventure is worth it when he’s with her.

But what is Seulgi feeling?

He doesn’t know.

No one does.

Although he’s still got to deal with his mom and tzuyu, he can’t just give up. Although he’s feeling something that hurt him a few years ago, he felt that this one is the most worth it.

Alright Jaehyun, may the best man wins.

 

--