4th Escape:

ESCAPE

“Not until we eat.”

 

Those four words rang inside Seulgi’s head. Her lips curved into a small smile but it vanished later on.

--

“AISH THORRY BAYBIES BECAUSHE I CAN’T EAT YOUH WHITH JOY.” Seulgi says scornfully as she stuffs the meat inside . She stuffed and stuffed until her cheeks were bloated enough like a squirrel and its nuts.

Taeyong who finished wrapping the meat with lettuce turned to Seulgi who’s frowning.

Her moods seems to be off. Looks at those cheeks. He told himself and after a while he found himself shrugging.

“I’m done.” Seulgi announced. “Aigoo I am not in the mood to eat Jack Frost.”

“Not in the mood to eat? You ate the whole package. I just wrapped four pieces and you ate everything.” Taeyong responded which is true. Seulgi really did ate almost everything. Seulgi drank from her soda and burped.

Tsk, girl with no manners. Taeyong thought.

“How much?” She asked while staring at the ground. She counted the few won inside her hand.

Then she arrowed them to Taeyong. “Keep the change.” She added.

“No, my treat.” Taeyong proudly says as he crosses his arms.

“Are you really treating me or you just think I’m poor?” Seulgi scoffed.

“Well based from the way you eat, you gobble everything up quickly like you didn’t even eat for the entire year.”

“Fine, go boast your riches.”

They both scoffed.

“So….this is goodbye right?” Seulgi asked as she tried to shrug off the negative vibes. She forced a smile. She needed her good vibes to come back after all, trouble is always after her.

Taeyong pursed his lips, thinking of an answer.

“Of course goodbye.” He managed to answer after a few seconds. It was already night time and people started leaving the Sangyeopsal Store. Colorful lights enveloped the whole streets and Karaoke Bars started opening.

Seulgi stood up and same as Taeyong. They walked silently towards the exit.

“Bye.” Seulgi quickly says. “I hope we not meet again.”

“I really hope we don’t anymore.” Taeyong answers and walks away but pauses. “Hey, where are you going to sleep?” He asks making Seulgi, who’s pouting, stop on her tracks.

“At my friend’s house. You?”

“My bestfriend’s house.” He replied.

 

“Fine bye.”

“Bye.”

Then Seulgi quickly walked away making Taeyong’s thoughts to be invaded.

She really wants to escape quickly. Was it because of her sister she didn’t even bother me?” he asked himself.

GET YOUR MIND TOGETHER. Last thing Taeyong thought as both of them walk away, opposite from each other’s route, both trying to shrug off the unknown vibes and emptiness.

**

“HEY BRO~” Jaehyun greeted Taeyong. Taeyong just nodded at Jaehyun as he enters Jaehyun’s house. Jaehyun noticed Taeyong’s small frown making him cup his chin.

“Did a girl dump you?” He asks. Taeyong lay down on Jaehyun’s Couch with his left leg on the Couch’s Back.

Taeyong and Jaehyun were bestfriends. Their parents even know each other and usually whenever Taeyong’s mom will scold her son, Taeyong would automatically sleep at Jaehyun’s. Jaehyun’s parents work in New York that Jaehyun would be left alone in their big house with his sister.

Huh?” Taeyong asks in confusion.

“You’re frowning.”

“So?” Taeyong deadpanned.

“So?” Jaehyun chuckled and sits beside Taeyong. “You have a problem. Maybe you realized that you like Tzuyu?”

Taeyong kicked Jaehyun’s back as a sign of annoyance. “Oh don’t get me started with that name.” He replied and palmed his face.

“Then what seems to be the problem?” Jaehyun still asks.

“Ask one more time and I’ll tell your sister about----“

“OKAY FINE THIS BLACKMAILING GUY. LET’S JUST PLAY UPSTAIRS.”

“Play?” Taeyong asks and a smile curved on his lips. He stood up and climbs the stairs quickly. Jaehyun chuckles as he follows his bestfriend.

“Hey you got clothes?”

“I can just ask you for clothes.” Taeyong remarked as he opens jaehyun’s room that’s neat and wide. He was a bit surprised when he saw Jaehyun’s sister taking something out of Jaehyun’s closet.

“HI TAEYONG OPPA! TELL JAEPIG OPPA THAT I TOOK THREE PILLOWS HERE! MY FRIEND WILL ALSO SLEEP HERE.” She says, smiling.

“Tsk, my clothes are bigger than yours mention my biceps----HEY WHAT ARE YOU—“ Jaehyun exclaimed and pointed his sister climbing down the cabinet.

“THANKYOU JAEPIG!” She laughs and soon they all heard the doorbell rang. “I GOT IT!” Yeri shouts.

Who’s that?” Taeyong asks Jaehyun as Jaehyun closes the door and opens up his Playstation.

“Yeri’s friend will be sleeping here.” Jaehyun told taeyong blandly.

Yeri’s friend? Reminds me suddenly of Ms. Cheeks. Taeyong thought. Of course Seulgi also told him that she will sleep at her friend’s house. He sat up on the mat and the playstation opens.

**

“HI UNNIE!” Yeri greets Seulgi at the Gate. Seulgi hugs Yeri and pouts. “Can I sleep here?” Seulgi asks. Yeri snickers. “Of course.”

Then they enter Yeri’s house and Seulgi was surprised to see the throw pillows scattered on the ground.

“Jaepig oppa’s friend will also sleep here.”

“Jaehyun’s friend?” Seulgi questioned. Hmmm, Jack Frost told me that he’s sleeping at his friend’s house too. But she soon shrug off her thoughts.

“Hey Unnie want to bake? Play Guitar? Jam at Ariana Grande’s songs or you wanna watch the fe----“ Yeri’s interrogation was cut off. “You look so worn out; you want to use a face mask?” Yeri inquired. Seulgi nodded and they both make their way upstairs.

“I’m just going to say Hi to Jaehyun, go ahead.” Seulgi excuses and knocks on Jaehyun’s door. Yeri snickers and enters her own room and also prepares Seulgi’s bed.

“Hi Jae~” Seulgi whispers as she pop her head half from the door. Jaehyun turned to Seulgi and waves a Hi.

“Your friend?” She whispers again as she points at the guy beside Jaehyun whose concentration is at the Video Game and Jaehyun nods and waves a goodbye.

Taeyong turns to Jaehyun as he pauses the game. “Yah, you look like crazy. Who are you talking to?”

Jaehyun chortled and both of them look at the door.

Seulgi was gone.

Taeyong was clueless. His concentration went back to the Video game.

Of course, Jaehyun and Yeri….are siblings.

**

“YAH SOO YOUNGIE WHERE’S WENDY?” Seulgi giggles as she snatches Yeri’s phone away from her. Joy guffawed and screams when Wendy chokes her jokingly.

“OH HI HI HI SEULGI~ HEY GUESS WHAT JOY HAS A GAINED----SHE—“ Wendy announces in her Canadian accent bit by bit because Joy’s tickling her.

“THAT IS NEWS! YAH TELL US!” Yeri shouts at the other line.

“I’m just going to get a glass of water. Hold on.” Seulgi excuses as she slightly caress her face with Face mask.

She went outside Yeri’s room and was surprised when she saw that downstairs it was a bit dark. Her shoulders fell as she sighs. She went straight for the kitchen and got herself a glass of water. But then she heard footsteps behind her. She almost choked when she turned to her back and found a huge surprise.

The dim lights went open and Taeyong almost screamed from the sight.

“ GHOST!” He exclaimed.

Taeyong went back to his senses when he realized who the alleged ghost was….her cheeks. Seulgi choked  and water suddenly started raining onto Taeyong’s face.

Taeyong wipes off the water and saliva combined. He turns to Seulgi, surprised.

“ ARE YOU STALKING ME!?”

“ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME!?”

Both of them exclaimed.

Due to the loud noise Yeri and Jaehyun also went down and were shocked from what they saw.

“You know each other?” Yeri asked seulgi and taeyong whose eyes are large like owls.

 

Yes, Fate had other plans.

**

OMFG I ALMOST LAUGHED. K K K K HEY GUYS YOU THINK I SHOULD BRING THIS BACK TO WATTPAD? BTW I SHIP SEULYONG HARD SORRY HIHIHI.

JAERI SHIPPERS WHERE YOU AT?