1st Escape

ESCAPE

Note: This story will have Seulgi's Pov and Third Person's Pov. So for Taeyong stans...yeah let's hope for a miracle. XD

***

*thirty minutes before the incident*

"AAAAHHHHH! YAH! YAH! YAAAA-----OWWW! MY EARS! DON'T MAKE THEM ELF LIKE---EONNIE MY STOMACH!" Seulgi whined in pain as her sister, Irene, pinched her left ear and dragged her towards the table. Plus, her stomach hit the chair. Irene continued to drag her as they reach the table. After that, she let Seulgi's left ear go.

"Where on earth did you sleep last night?" Irene lowered her voice. Seulgi caressed her probably swollen ear and replied to her sister,

"Yeri's."

"Seulgi-yah!" Her sister complained but shut as soon as she realized that her voice was getting louder. Her husband, Oh Sehun might hear her.

"What? I told you I'm a free soul. Plus, I don't want to back home because Grandfather will surely homeschool me and confine me!" Seulgi complained. They both sat on the table. Irene sighed and pat her Sister's back.

"But you're safe with Haraboji." She explained. "Free soul? Is that what people climbing trees and sneaking into other people's houses are? Seriously, If you wake up Sehun...."

They both fell silent when they heard a loud crash from upstairs. Seulgi's eyes widened in shock while Irene looked helplessly at her. She quickly grabbed her sister's hand.

"Let's escape Eonnie. Sehun doesn't deserve you. He's a son of a gang leader. He's brutal. Come, let's escape and visit eomma." She suggested. Irene's shoulders fell.

"I wish I can but----"

"JOOHYEON!" They both shivered as Sehun called from upstairs. Irene quickly grabbed Seulgi and forced her to go out of the house.

"Be good to Haraboji." Then she immediately shut the door. Seulgi walked away carrying with her a frown.

Her Sister was forced to marry a Gang Leader's son. This caused damage to her Mother's brain and his father's position at their family. Their grandfather took Seulgi in but not Irene. So for 10 years, Seulgi was left alone.

But she was still optimistic. She might be somewhat silent but she's a wanderer.

That's her way to relieve stress.

She took a bus to reach the Mental Hospital at where her Mother is at. She searched for her room and saw her mother at the corner laughing alone.

She reached for her and wrapped her arms for a hug.

"Eomma, let's get Eonnie and let's go." She murmured. Mrs. Kang shifted her position and faced her daughter.

"Who are you?"

"I'm a ghost." She teased and hugged her tighter. "Can I hit you with something mom so that you can remember who you are? So you could be sane."

Mrs. Kang's expression turned sour and she began shouting.

"NURSE! NURSE! THERE'S A CRAZY WOMAN OVER HERE! GET HER OUT! NURSE!"

"If I escape, would I ever find my fate mom?"

"To escape is to find your fate." She whispered to me and kissed my forehead. She gave me a doll with orange curls and green gown. "Merida?" I asked. She gave me a warm smile. "Have you watched the movie Seulgibear? It's about finding your fate. We should watch it."

Seulgi smiled bitterly as she remembered everything her mom said to her when she was 7 years old. When everything was into place. When she turned 8, everything started falling apart.

"NURSE! NURSE!" Mrs. Kang continued shouting. Seulgi plastered a wide smile on her face.

"I will Mom." Her last words before she went out of the room.

***

Shoot, I am dead. Seulgi thought as she carefully tiptoe inside her grandfather's house. Well, she never clearly claimed this as her house.

I hope Yeri covered me well. Wait is her here? She thought again. This is life and death.

***

"How hard will that be huh Lee Taeyong? I am just asking you to marry Tzuyu so that we could pay our debts!" Taeyong's mother complained. Taeyong kept his attention at his phone, not even glancing and listening to his mother's words. It irritates the hell out of him.

"Taeyong, our debts....they're getting larger. I need your help son! Tzuyu's family is our only hope! We're...we're sinking!" His mother whined and began emitting her Teary eyed drama.

Taeyong, as soon as he heard his mother's sniffs, looked at her with an emotionless face.

"Did my drama work? Has he changed his decision? Oh please! I am craving for a new Prada bag! Plus I need a new BB cream since there's just a few left!" His mother thought as she sniffs.

"Look at your brother Ten! He's a good boy to his wife!" She bragged about Ten, his son from another man. Taeyong rolled his eyes.

"Is he happy?" He asked his mother. Mrs. Lee's tongue became tangled because of the question. That was a bit unexpected.

"Y-Yes."

"Is that what happy looks like for you? He's crying every night because he lost the love of his life. And that's because of your plans." Taeyong said as if he's mocking his own mother. Mrs. Lee seemed to be taken aback. She just frowned in response. Taeyong rolled his eyes and stood up. He looked at his watch.

"I need to get out of here. I am really fed up by her worthless cries." He taught and walked away. But his Mother was more stubborn than a three year old. She ran after him and tugged his shirt. Taeyong looked as his mother, annoyed.

"You're escaping again! Aish! What did I even do to deserve this kind of life huh? Aish! Yah Lee Taeyong, I am just asking you to marry tzuyu so that we could live comfortably! Stop whining like a baby----"

Mrs. Lee was cut off by his son's words.

"If I even marry her will you really use her family's influence and money to pay our debts? Or will you use the money for your skin care products? Look at the mirror eomma, your face will not be young again. You're wrinkled and aging, deal with it."

Fed up with hearing his stubborn son argue, Mrs. Lee raised her right hand as if she was to hit Taeyong because of his words. But her conscience stopped her. She composed herself.

"I am asking you this as your mother. I am begging you! Aish! You are really----You're really exactly your father! You're both stubborn and selfish and----YAH! That's it! You both walkout when I rant! You don't make me finish my sentence---YAH LEE TAEYONG!" Mrs. Lee stomped her feet as she shouts. His son is walking away again.

She palmed her face.

"Talking to him won't do." She muttered to herself. "I need immediate action. No backing outs."

On the other hand Taeyong grabbed his helmet and walked towards the gate. He was really fed up with his mother's dramas. Plus, he's really not into knots and commitments. He brushed his hair and walked cooly towards the gate. But as soon he opened it, his cool aura disappeared.

"Oppa! I'm glad you're still here." Tzuyu greeted as she plaster a smile on her face. Taeyong stared at her. Yes, Tzuyu was pretty and feminine but still....he wasn't into commitments anymore.

"Does Mom even know Marriage? It's for damn lifetime." He thought. Thinking of having a knot tied to Tzuyu gave him shivers. Two times that his heart broke was more than enough.

"The sugar coated lies are the most convincing." He thought. He thought it was guys who break hearts but he was wrong. Girls, they weren't different either.

"Oppa, why are you staring at me like that?" Tzuyu giggled. "I bet you're happy to see me."

Taeyong looked directly at her.

"Do you even think I'm happy to see you face?" He said in his most bland voice. Tzuyu frowned as Taeyong walked past her. She was not used at guys walking past her. Any guy would kill, just to talk to her. Stomping her feet she followed him.

"YAH LEE TAEYONG! COME BACK HERE OPPA!" She shouted on top of her lungs.

***

*the incident*

"To where you're headed to I guess." Seulgi replied as she tightened her hug. Taeyong hastily merged lanes, hoping that her mom and Tzuyu and some random car will lose them.

"You are such a reckless driver. Are you below 18? Do you even have a driver's license?" Seulgi asked as they stop at the red lights.

"Why do you keep on asking?" Taeyong asked, irritated. Seulgi pouted. "If you ask me one damn question, I'll kick you off my motorbike." He threatened. His words earned a laugh from Seulgi.

"And if you kick my off this bike I would love to return the kick."

The red lights turned green and they went zooming at a high speed again.

"You're something." Taeyong announced. "Do you know who's that crazy old bald guy driving a Mercedes Benz behind us?" He asked. Seulgi turned her head and gulped.

"T-That's.....My grandfather."

"Oohhhh, grandfather's girl."

"Stop it or I'll kick you."

Taeyong smirked. "You can't even remove your hold from my waist. You think you can-----YAH! STOP THAT OUR WE'LL GET IN AN ACCIDENT!" He shouted when Seulgi pinched him hard. Taeyong shot her a death glare.

Careless. He thought.

Freak. She thought.

"But hey, I know a place. You can drop me there. Or..." Seulgi announced. Taeyong tried his best to look at her. "Where?"

"Take the Express way then go south."

"You're not planning to me are you?"

Seulgi pinched the guy again. "Tch, you're not even worthy of looking at." Then she cringed.

"Watch how you speak. Boys turn gay because of me." He mocked. He also seemed to be entertain by the mysterious freak behind him.

"Look at your language." She then rolled her eyes as they reach the express way. "There! Go south then east!"

***

This is just the introduction. this was suppose to start at early June but...yeah. btw, any Hunrene Shippers here? 

comment down pl