5th Escape:

ESCAPE

Fate seemed to be playing with these two people who want to escape.

 

“You knew each other?” Yeri asked Seulgi and Taeyong whose eyes are practically bigger than owls. Seulgi was the first one to admit, raising her hands up as a sign of defeat. “Well, we did meet but we don’t know each other for like long! It was just an accident!”

Taeyong scoffed. “It was no big deal anyways but is she your friend?” He asked Yeri. Yeri on the other hand nodded with her eyes tinted of confusion.

“Jaehyun! Is Jack frost here your bestfriend?” Seulgi asked and all questions were answered. Of course.

“Ok…ayyy, so let’s just sleep.” Yeri broke the Ice and tugged Seulgi with her. Taeyong gave Seulgi those annoyed glares which Jaehyun observed and later laughed when his sister and Seulgi was gone.

Taeyong glanced at Jaehyun with disgust. “What?”

“No way.” Jaehyun replied with a huge mocking grin.

“What?”

“No way TY, no way.”

Taeyong rolled his eyes and walked away, practically leaving the weird Jaehyun behind. But when Jaehyun spoke, Taeyong stopped with an unknown emotion painted on his handsome face.

“So that’s why you’re frowning, it’s because of Seulgi.”

Taeyong faced his bestfriend who’s guessing. “Are you out of your mind?”

Jaehyun laughed again and wrapped an arm on Taeyong’s arms. He winked at his best friend, “I’m not out of my mind Ty, maybe you’re the one out of your mind.” Then he climbed the stairs leaving Taeyong with no clues.

Is he insane? How could I be---Don’t tell me he likes Ms. Cheeks? Aish, darn it. Taeyong cusses inside his head and walks upstairs with unknown thoughts.

**

“So….you never told me that Jaehyun’s bestfriend was Taeyong.” Seulgi started as she munch on the bag of potato chips, making her cheeks look fat. Yeri turned off the television and hugged her knees, “Well, why would I even tell you?”

Seulgi was backfired. Her words dwelled in .

What am I thinking? So if he’s here then be it! She thought. Yeri notices her frown.

“Tell me about both of you.” Yeri insists making Seulgi’s forehead wrinkle.

Simple Yerim, we’re people created by God. He’s male and I’m female. That’s all goodnight.” Seulgi closed her eyes as she lay down on Yeri’s bed. Yeri cringes and pinch her side making Seulgi flinch. “Hey answer me Unnie!”

Seulgi’s patience goes out of hand. “Okay fine, so we met. It was an accident. I was escaping grandfather and he was….I saw him….and Yeah well someone’s chasing him too and then we both…Aish! This is hard to explain!”

“Continue!” Yeri insisted once again. She admits that she’s pretty interested.

“We both used each other to escape. Then we’re here now and there, we met again. Another accident.”

“It’s not an accident.” Yeri chimes in, “It’s coincidence. One more event like that then It’s called Fate.” Yeri says wiggling her eye brows. Seulgi almost barfed at her words.

“Let’s just go to sleep.”

“He’s cute, Taeyong oppa.” Yeri says while smiling.

“I’m sorry but where? What made that human cute?” Seulgi scoffs and Yeri laughs at Seulgi’s remark.

This is Interesting. Yeri remarks inside her mind.

**

Mornings.

Taeyong was the first one to wake up. He nudged Jaehyun who’s busy snoring on the mat. Taeyong laughed softly when he remembers the scene last night. Jaehyun fell from the bed and Taeyong owned the whole space.

No reponse.

Taeyong hastily got Jaehyun’s camera on the mini table and said, “Say cheese Jung Jaehyun.”

*Click*

Jaehyun was clueless but with the saliva running down his chin and his foggy expression and closed eyes made an aesthetic but funny picture.

Taeyong concealed his laugh. His phone beeped and there were three text messages from his mom.

From: Eomma

 YONG! WHERE ARE YOU!?

YAH! GO BACK HERE NOW SON, MR. CHOU IS HERE. HE NEEDS TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT TZUYU. WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU AT DO YOUNG’S? YERI’S? AT YOUR BROTHER TEN’S?

Yah, bring your girlfriend here. AND GO HOME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Taeyong threw his phone somewhere. He was frustrated. He was tired of trying to fix every hole his mother makes. All he wanted was his freedom, not letting his mother interfere with his works. He could also work for them but his mother was too hard headed.

He sighs heavily and goes down to prepare breakfast.

As he walks down the staircase he saw Yeri, drinking a glass of milk. Yeri smiled and he smiled in return. He goes straight for the Fridge and washed his hands. He prepares every recipe for breakfast and Yeri just watches.

Taeyong Eomma as Do young Calls him.

*

“No no no don’t eat asdsfgafdf yas I did not I will hey no no no….” Jaehyun laughed at Seulgi’s words. He observed how peaceful and cute Seulgi is while she sleeps.

“Hey ddulggi, you already forgot who taeyong is?” Jaehyun mutters as he caress Seulgi’s cheeks. “The first time you met was here at this house, three years ago. You both made a mess here. How come you forgot him that easily?”

“Wake up.” He says as he pinches Seulgi’s waist. Seulgi felt something poking her waist so she wasted no time and opened her eyes. Her vision saw Jaehyun, above her.

“YAH!” She shouted and Jaehyun laughed, still tickling her.

“JUNG JAEHYUN STOP! ARGH STOP WHAT THE HECK HAHAHA STOP I---YAH!” Seulgi shouts as she tries to make Jaehyun’s actions stop.

I missed you. Jaehyun says inside his head. It’s been a year and you don’t visit here anymore, good thing you’re here.

The tickling session continues. The two laughed like there’s no tomorrow not knowing that their hearty laughs were actually heard downstairs….and someone was actually spying on them, with ears leaning on the door.

What the hell? Taeyong concluded. He clenched his hold on the spatula and he was shocked when the sounds stopped.

What the? Taeyong thought and leaned closer. Oh don’t tell me they kissed!?

Taeyong leans more but all of a sudden the door opens making him out balanced, making him stumble down on the floor. He saw Seulgi and Jaehyun beside him.

“Yah, what the heck are you doing?” Seulgi asks him. Taeyong lifts his body up and stood straight.

“What are you doing at the door?” Jaehyun asks too.

“I---Ah, we’re…having breakfast.” Taeyong announced and quickly walked away to hide his embarrassment.

**

Their breakfast was done silently as Taeyong prefers it. It’s always been Jaehyun and Seulgi talking and Yeri sometimes butting in. Taeyong just kept his mouth shut, the embarrassing scenario still plays inside his head. Jaehyun left for his Basketball training after breakfast and Seulgi washed the dishes. Yeri was at her bedroom with Seulgi aftermath.

“Unnie, why don’t you marry oppa?” Yeri asked Seulgi making her chortle. “Marry is a big word Yerim.” She replied.

“I know but you know how much he likes you right?” Yeri insists her point. She liked---no loved the idea of Seulgi becoming her stepsister someday. She also knew how much Jaehyun adored Seulgi. Although she knows that Seulgi doesn’t feel the same towards her brother. Seulgi was the type who enjoys being free and not choked than being with someone who bothers her activities 24/7.

“I’ll just take a shower.” Seulgi excuses, grabs her towel and walks towards the bathroom. She tries to avoid conversations like that. About her and Jaehyun, she’s not ready to face those kinds of things. She just considers Jaehyun as her boy bestfriend, that’s all.

Yeri however stops her. “My bathroom’s faucet isn’t good. You can bathe at Jaepig oppa’s bathroom.”

Seulgi slowly nods and walks towards Jaehyun’s room. She scanned inside and no one was there. “Hello?” she even called but no one answers. Her eyes glittered in delight; she doesn’t even smell good now.

The door bell rings and Yeri scurries down the stairs, to open the door and her eyes caught a big surprise.

Taeyong hummed inside the bathroom deeply as he turns off the shower, leaning down and cleans his feet thoroughly.

Seulgi enters the bathroom silently not knowing that someone was also taking a bath inside. She placed her towel on the sink and also hummed as she observes her face by the mirror.

“H-Haraboji…..” Yeri stutters as she glares at the old man in front of her, Seulgi’s grandfather.

“Seulgi’s here right?” Mr. Kang starts. “I know that brat is here. KANG SEULGI!” He shouted and starts scanning the house.

Oh no, Seulgi Unnie is doomed! Oh no! Yeri panics as she follows Mr. Kang who’s checking every room downstairs then later, upstairs.

Seulgi heard nothing. She continued to hum when all of a sudden she heard the shower open. Her eyes widen and her cheeks redden.

“No….” She murmurs. She hastily gathered her things, her towel and fresh underwear as she tries to escape the bathroom. She opens the door and peeks outside and she suddenly gasped when she saw her grandfather’s back.

Yeri was beside him and she was nervously explaining some things to her grandfather.

It’s doomsday! Doomsday! Seulgi panics and her attention goes back to the bathroom. She was left with two options.

 

To go out and let grandfather see me, well I can still escape or to just hide here and possibly see that thin guy ! Seulgi’s thoughts bothered her so much that she didn’t even notice the eyes staring at her.

“YAH!” As soon as she heard that voice, she panicked and hoped to just die.

-

“WHAT THE HECK YOU E----“ Taeyong was cut off by the woman infront of him as he covers his waist with a towel.

“Hide me hide me hide me!” Seulgi panics, ignoring the view, as she crept inside the bathtub and hid inside. She controls her breath and wishes to just let her be claimed by mighty angels. Taeyong turned to the door that just opened and an old man came inside, observing the bathroom.

Taeyong immediately recognized the old man, indeed Seulgi’s grandfather.

He grabs the Bathroom curtain surrounding the bathtub and closes it with a swish, to hide Seulgi or did he even do worse?

Mr. Kang observed every inch of Jaehyun’s bathroom, even Taeyong. He gets Seulgi’s 1x1 picture and faces it to Taeyong.

Who are you young man? And have you seen this girl!?” Mr. Kang asked, his temple beaded with sweat. Taeyong tried to keep his cool and Seulgi tries not to pass out because of panic.

“N-No Sir and I am Lee Taeyong, Jaehyun’s best frien---“

“I do not care who you are! Have you seen Seulgi!? Where is she!?”

“She’s not here sir.” Taeyong defended making seulgi heave a sigh. “I’m just all alone here.”

too obvious Taeyong! Seulgi cusses inside her mind. She slightly cocked her head fixed her position, not knowing that because of her movements, she the faucet. Her eyes widen.

The water splashing down her skin created a noise and was heard by the two persons intriguing inside the bathroom.

“What’s that!?” Mr. Kang asked, his voice slightly high. Taeyong gulped.

Careless! He ranted. “A-Ah, that’s the faucet.”

“I know but someone’s here---“ Mr. Kang was cut off by Taeyong.

“I turned it on minutes ago before you came.”

Mr. Kang didn’t believe him and instead roamed around the bathroom, seconds after, beside the bathtub. Seulgi couldn’t turn off the faucet now and the water was rising. She held her breath as she sinks down.

Taeyong panics a bit when he realized the situation of Seulgi possibly drowning. He wastes no time and told Mr. Kang to go out. The old man was quite suspicious but later on ignored his thoughts.

“If you saw her tell me---“

“Yes sir please I have diarrhea it’s urgent!”

 Yeri escorted him outside as Taeyong closes the door.

He puts the bathroom curtains aside, turns off the faucet and grabs Seulgi’s arms. Seulgi quickly rises from the bathtub, coughing water and gasping for air as her arms are wrapped tightly around Taeyong’s nape. Taeyong would lie if he didn’t admit that he’s quite worried.

He caresses Seulgi’s back and whispers in her ear, “He’s gone, you’re okay. You’re okay.”

Seulgi continues to gasp for air but those comforting words allowed her to breathe normally.

“It’s going to be okay.” Taeyong says as he wraps one arm around Seulgi’s waist to calm her down.

**

 

Sorry for the delay I’m at our stone house, no wifi . Hi xochorong baby thanks for the birthday greeting ^^ a longer chapter? As promised.

TBH I SQUEALED WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS, IT’S TOO ADORABLE.


COMMENTS AS BIRTHDAY GIFT