6th Escape:

ESCAPE

 

“I’ll tell you sooner Haraboji! I promise now good bye and take care! Tell Seulgi Unnie to show now!” Yeri shouts a goodbye to Mr. Kang who was now boarding his old Mustang Car. Yeri heaved a sigh, finally he was gone. She knows it is quite tiring to cover Seulgi over and over again but as a friend, she has to do that.

Yeri soon scurries towards Jaehyun’s room and opened the Bathroom door, revealing a coughing Seulgi and a Life saver Taeyong. She silently giggled when she saw how cute the scene was. Yeri admits that even if she didn’t know what happened, she finds them cute. But of course, she would still ship her brother with Seulgi.

Yeri grabs Seulgi’s towel and bents down to wrap it around her. Taeyong released Seulgi from the (he didn’t realize it earlier) dangerous distance that Taeyong closed between them. He cussed inwardly when he remembered himself, just a piece of towel covering him and his arm wrapping around her small waist.

Damn TY what did you just do!? He exclaimed inwardly as he denies the blush that is forming on his cheeks. Taeyong had always been known as the tough guy with fire in his eyes and intense gazes but he just doesn’t get it when he’s around Seulgi, there’s this stupid sorcery around him and he hates it that much.

“What happened?” Yeri asks, breaking the silence. Seulgi stopped coughing and tried her best to not look at Taeyong. Taeyong coughs and answers, “She tried to drown herself and I pulled her up.”

“Nice answer.” Yeri replies as she helps Seulgi stand up. Even if she tried her best to not look at the guy infront of her, she still couldn’t.

She wanted to say Thank you atleast but….

She locked gazes with Taeyong, she tries hard to let him know the message. Taeyong kept his silence and breaks his stare when Yeri drags Seulgi out of the room and the door closes.

Taeyong mentally breaks down and sat on the floor with his thoughts only flushed with Seulgi.

Why is she not talking? Is she mad? What the hell!? Why would she be mad? I hid her and helped her? Is she traumatized? Is she---- He thinks.

Then he breathes out. Is she okay? He thinks again.

And Only Seulgi.

***

“I thought you’re going to get caught.” Yeri tells Seulgi who was busy drying her hair. Seulgi lets her shoulders fall as she breathes out all her frustrations, “I thought so too.”

“Why can’t you just tell Haraboji that you hated being confined? Under his rules? Why can’t you….go home?” Yeri asks. Seulgi was quite struck because of her words. Her heart dropped because she wasn’t expecting those words coming out of one of her close friend’s lips.

“Home is where Irene is, where mom is but…..That is still out of bounds. Nowhere. Lost. Probably gone.” Seulgi says, dropping her tone. Yeri inwardly cusses when she realized her words. Seulgi doesn’t have a much Happy Childhood and Yeri feels stupid bringing that up.

“I’m sorry if I caused trouble, I am tiring right?”

“N-No—“ Yeri Tries to defend. Yes, she wasn’t tired of her. As long as possible she also wanted to keep her but Yeri was still a kid, she knows that this Hiding and escaping thing couldn’t last forever.

Seulgi forces a Smile and pats Yeri’s head. “Thank You….”

Yeri felt stupid as she tries her best not to break down and cry.

**

Seulgi yawns as she puts on her socks and aligns her shoes on the floor. She wanted to inhale a mouthful of air. She wanted her frustrations out. She admits that these days that have passed were different than the usual.

Yeri was fast asleep from her talk with Seulgi with a bear between her arms as she drifts away into a different world.

Taeyong walks down the stairs after confining himself for almost two hours of video games and just thinking. He wants his frustrations out too---

He stops at the middle when he caught Seulgi’s eyes following his footsteps. He gulped.

Why is she staring? Why the is that girl staring at me!? Taeyong unknowingly panics inside.

His vision doubled causing him to miss a step---causing a funny scene. He tumbles down the stairs and Seulgi panics. Seulgi rushes towards Taeyong at a fast pace and grabs his left hand to prevent him from furthermore stumbling down.

They both sit down the stairs to blame each other’s stupidity.

“Favor back, clumsy idiot.” Seulgi says to Taeyong who was caressing his head. Good thing that when he rolled down his right hand caught a stair leg to hold onto and Seulgi’s hand at his left hand. He thought he was going to die.

“Favor back?” Taeyong tries to keep it cool. He was quite shocked when Seulgi talked to him.

“I was also a clumsy idiot back then at the Bathroom and now, you.” Seulgi states and gives Taeyong a wide smile. Taeyong realized her words and rolled his eyes.

“So we’re both clumsy idiots then?”

“Maybe.”

Then they both fell silent.

“Ms. Cheeks is back.” Taeyong whispers and it triggered Seulgi to give him a small grin.

“I never said goodbye.” Seulgi tells Taeyong. Taeyong was startled when she answered. He never thought that she’d hear that.

“You heard that?”

“Would I reply if I didn’t?”

“Sarcastic idiot.” Taeyong remarked as he smiles.

“Idiot, just idiot.” Seulgi shots back.

They both smile. Seulgi caresses her cheeks. “Do my cheeks really make me fat? Like fat fat? Or… Maybe---“

“Yeah, really fat.” Taeyong replies as he stood up. But not just fat. Ms. Cheeks is just….sunny. That whenever she appears, everyone will have a bright day. That whenever Ms. Cheeks appear, all of the worries are gone. He thought.

***

“Is this really necessary? And can you keep a distance?” Seulgi tells Taeyong as they walk around the streets of Itaewon. Seulgi was carrying with her a strawberry ice cream and Taeyong was eating tteokboki.

As Taeyong munches he replies, “We are not a couple stop dragging malice.”

“I am not dragging malice stupid but other people do.”

Seulgi felt uncomfortable as Taeyong teases her as he gently nudges her.

Augh we’re---people---Aish. Seulgi thinks and now she thought of an idea to keep a distance between them.

“I’m going fart…” She whispers quite loud enough for Taeyong to hear. Taeyong’s forehead crossed. “I’M GOING TO FART!” Seulgi shouts, not minding the embarrassment.

Taeyong immediately distances himself from Seulgi, scrunching his nose.

“Dirty idiot.”

“Girlish Idiot.” Seulgi shots back and happily hops as she strolls. But then after a second Taeyong yet again closes their gap making seulgi flinch and stop.

“WHAT THE---GO AWAY!” She shouts. Other people gave them a quick glance and just thought of them as a cut couple and others say that they’re quite disrespectful.

Taeyong laughs out. He enjoys teasing Seulgi so much and sometimes thought she was cute when her eyebrows are furrowed.

“Jagiya~” Taeyong teases once again that caused Seulgi’s face to be flushed with a little red. She controlled herself not to punch Taeyong on the face.

“Jagiya~ You want to go lotte world with your baby boo boo?” Taeyong teases and if Jaehyun was here, he would’ve laughed his out. Taeyong was known to be a tough guy and aegyo was out of his bounds---but if he needs to get something, he uses his manly aegyo to please his friends, especially Doyoung.

YUCK THIS OH MY GOD THIS PERSON EWWW HE IS ANNOYING! Seulgi cusses inwardly and gives Taeyong a strong pinch causing the other one to flinch. Actually Seulgi’s plan was just to roam Itaewon by herself but her plan ended up taeyong with her because he tells him that the house was boring without Jaehyun.

“One more Jagiya and I’ll punch you…” Seulgi warns, she was dread serious and she felt like she’s going to vomit from all of those stupid words.

“I like that, One punch one Kiss, sweet.” Taeyong teases once and Seulgi loses it. She balled her fists then goes for Taeyong’s face----but that was cut off when they heard a voice.

“LEE TAEYONG! KANG SEULGI!”

It was Jaehyun.

(Jaehyun the er)

Jaehyun was holding his bag and he looks sweaty but he still looks good. Jaehyun approaches the two who seemed to have a little fight that Jaehyun almost became jealous.

“What’s up bro~” Jaehyun greets Taeyong then Seulgi. Seulgi thinks of a plan to get rid of Taeyong so she grabs Jaehyun’s arm and went beside him. “Let’s bowl Jae.” She tells him.

She was also quite uncomfortable but still she is comfortable as crazy as it sounds. Jaehyun was her childhood friend and they bonded like crazy. But as years pass by, they might be not always talking but they never went distant.

Jaehyun agrees to Seulgi’s Plan and they both walk towards the Bowling alley leaving Taeyong quite quizzical.

She ing hates it when I’m beside her---or anyone. But now Jaehyun’s here---and she just wrapped her arm around his? Is she playing? Or are they really ing close? Taeyong thinks but then his thoughts were cut off when Seulgi shouts his name.

***

Are they a couple? Are they even together? Taeyong whispers as he scoffs. He hated to end up being a third wheel. He shuts his lips tightly as he watched Jaehyun and Seulgi bowling….then after hitting the bowling pins, Jaehyun either high-5s Seulgi or hugs her.

Are they blind and they don’t notice me here? Taeyong scoffs inside his mind. It was Jaehyun-Seulgi and Taeyong was just the tree, or the bench or maybe the Bowling balls.

“BOOM! I WON JAEHYUNNIE NOW YOU OWE ME!” Seulgi stuck her tongue out to tease Jaehyun who raised both of his hands as a sign of defeat.

“Fine you win Ddeulgi. BUT THAT’S NOT FAIR!”

“WHAT’S NOT TO BE FAIR!?”

Ddeulgi!? Jaehyunnie!? What are those corny nicknames? Taeyong observes.

Jaehyun hands Seulgi a few won and Seulgi claps her hands like a retarded seal. “My stomach’s going to digest me, I’ll buy something!”

“I’ll go with you my bladder’s exploding. Bathroom’s that way too.” Jaehyun tells Seulgi as he faces Taeyong. “Hey bro, just stay there, we’ll be back.”

“Oh now you remember me?” Taeyong says sarcastically as he stands up and picks a bowling ball. “I’m fine, I was 41 minutes fine alone and being treated like I didn’t exist. I’m ing fine go with your Ddeulgi, Jaehyunnie.”

Jaehyun laughs his out. “Oh Seriously you’re being Jealous Taeyong.”

Taeyong stops.

“I am not.” Taeyong defended.

“You should’ve just left then.” Jaehyun tells his bestfriend. The tension between them rises for Taeyong but it didn’t with Jaehyun. Jaehyun was tryong to tease Taeyong, trying to clarify something. 

“You do like her right? So she was the tangerine bear that you’re always telling me about.” Taeyong tells him so straightforward. Jaehyun smiles as he looks down.

“I----“

“Don’t lie to me Jung Jaeyok, I’m your bestfriend.”

Jaehyun snickers and answers him with a few words same with his but has a double meaning,

“I also know when you lie Taeyong and you’re being a liar right now.”

Taeyong pauses, lips pursed.

Jaehyun leaves, sudden tension still between Taeyong’s eyes.

Because of annoyance he tries to bowl, he releases the bowling ball out of his hands but it just ended with him slipping down and earning a few laughs.

*

“That’s all and…” Seulgi pauses as she points out the Ice Coffee can.” That too.” Then she pays for her expenses, well actually her prize for winning.

“Maybe this goes to….jack frost.” Seulgi whispers and smiles. But when she came back at the Bowling alley, a woman in red wrapped her arm around Taeyong and they silently left. Taeyong was talking to the woman seriously.

Seulgi watched them as they departed.

After a few seconds she went to the table and put down her food and the iced coffee. She sighs but then she saw a small paper down the floor and if she isn’t mistaken, it dropped from the lady’s hand.

And it read,

N. Yeon.

Wedding Gowns, party cocktails, closet.

Gangnam.

27xxxxx

***

WEDDING GOWNS!??

I’M BACK LMAO. I WOULD LIKE COMMENTS TO KNOW IF I SHOULD CONTINUE UPDATING BECAUSE MINHO SAID HE’S BREAKING UP WITH ME AND HE’S CHEATING WITH TIFFANY--- LMAO.

VOTE IF THIS CHAPTER DESERVES IT!

 

Jaehyun is such a qtie. He’s my bias, same with Yuta. JaeYuta ftw!