9th escape:

ESCAPE

 

fck gayo dae jeon and seulgi's dancin like a monster my seulgi bear i should be loyal with irene but how come im seulgi strash augh seulrene trash and damn taeyong too asdfghjkl;;;

;

 

 

"W-What?" Seulgi almost stutters when she heard what taeyong had said. taeyong knew the possible reaction so he gently tapped seulgi's shoulders and asked the nurse again,

"in what room is bae irene? Oh joo Hyeon?"

"O-oh, she's in room 372" the nurse answered but taeyong saw how she looked hesitant. he didn't bother it that much and walked beside seulgi, who decided to go first.

he chased her and tried to console her.

"hey," taeyong called out. "don't be afraid."

"what the hell is happening?" seulgi whispered. "b-bae irene, that isn't eonnie right?"

taeyong gave her an apologetic smile when they reached the elevator. he let seulgi enter first. the elevator was a bit crowded and seulgi was frowning more. 

what happened? aish, what? why? am i going to believe? argh bad luck. seulgi's thoughts come like a train. meanwhile taeyong is just observing seulgi. how her cheeks were a bit flushed and how she's frowning that much. 

a part of him hated this scene.

"aigh oppa is so handsome~"

"ask his number~" 

taeyong heard two girls beside him who were secretly giggling. he sighed and instictively wrapped an arm around seulgi.

just to make the girls go away. taeyong told himself.

"yah, don't cry. you'll look like a swollen peach."

seulgi ignored taeyong's lame humor and elbowed him. "stop taking your chances."

taeyong glared at her innocently. "what?"

seulgi got a bit irritated and instantly removed his arm. "your arm idiot!" seulgi hissed. she was in a sour mood and taeyong's only making it worse.

she was really so nervous now and she couldn't gather her sanity together.

"what? i'm comforting you."

"i'm going to skin you alive." seulgi threatened and taeyong didn't even blink. the threat  looked empty and seulgi looked so cute when she was irritated. that's when he realized that he wanted to annoy her for life.

when the elevator signaled 3rd floor, they got off. 

seulgi was partly wheezing when they walked at the hallway.

"i'm really n-nervous now. why is she here? this isn't ing true." seulgi murmurs when she caught sight of irene's room.

"whoa watch your mouth ms. cheeks."

"it's just she---"

"hold on." taeyong immediately grabbed her and pinned her on the wall. a group of men in black went out of the room. 2 of them stayed outside and 4 more walked away. 

"what? what?" seulgi asks, a bit desperate. taeyong doesn't answer, he observes those men who are walking cautiously. he turned to seulgi, "know those men?"

"who?' seulgi asks and peaks through the corner of the wall. she heavily sighed. "no but i think they're sehun's men."

"they looked really dangerous and they are guarding your sister."

seulgi palmed her face. "how am i going to check on her? i am sure that sehun's abusing her."

taeyong looked around, thinking of a plan before turning her attention back to seulgi. he gave her a ressuring wink, "you really want to see her that much?"

seulgi just pouted. 

"wanna have some fun?" taeyong asked with a playful smile. seulgi didn't like it at first but because it was for her sister then she won't mind.

 

---

 

"what if this plan fails?" seulgi asked worriedly. clearly they can't pass the mobsters outside irene's room set up by sehun so taeyong had come up with a plan.

"trust me ms. cheeks."

"i have to trust you all right." seulgi sighs, fixing her nurse uniform. 

"meet me outside. don't take it too long." taeyong reminded her then bit his lower lip. 

"hope for the best ms. cheeks."

"hope for the best jack frost."

 ;

 

taeyong awkwardly walks towards irene's room, putting so much effort in his acting. he tried to shrug his nervousness and got out his phone, pretending to call someone. 

"hey? yeah? yeah? what room? yeah what? hey? hey?" he calls out while passing at slow motion at the corridor. 

but then,

"fck." he curses when he fake tripped over his foot. he whined a bit then glared at the two bodyguards. 

"what you looking at huh? you think this is funny? huh?" taeyong argued with the two guards. the two rogued men looked pissed. "what?!"

"you and you," taeyong pointed the two. "why are you laughing huh!? can't one make a mistake?" taeyong says agressively and that was a cue for seulgi to come in. 

"watch your mouth bastard." one guard warned, clenching his fists. seulgi on cue carried a stethoscope with her and entered the room without any failures. the two guards were busy arguing with taeyong that they forgot seulgi who entered the room.

"yah! comeback here you ing brat!" one guard shouted, gritting his teeth in anger. taeyong showed his tongue. 

"why you---" the two guards chased over taeyong who rushed downstairs. 

aigh seulgi-yah! go fast or i'll ing die! he reminded himself. "YAH! IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT YOU CHICKEN!"

 

 

seulgi walked over irene's bed, her heart being torn apart from the sight of irene on the hospital bed. having a few bruises on her face and a broken arm. she looked peacefully sleeping. she walked towards her sister, caressing her hand. 

"w-what happened to you?" she tried to make her voice low. "who did this to you? i told you to leave him al-already e-eonnie." seulgi couldn't control her tears anymore. the sight was so gut wrecking. 

"i'm sorry for not being there eonnie..." she cried silently, biting her lips. "b-but i'll find a way o-okay?" she tells irene before her phone beeps.

"we'll be together soon eonnie, i promise. I'll get you out." she mutters before fishing her phone out of her pocket quite shaking. she wiped her tears and read taeyong's text message.

 

from: ty

GET OUT OF THERE NOW!!!!! THEY'RE BACK!

 

seulgi sighed and gave up a small weak smile to her sister for the small reunion. she leaned and kissed her eonnie's forehead. "wait for me again."

then she hastily opened the door, closing it before heaving a long sigh. but then---

"HEY! WHO ARE YOU! YAH!!"

 

seulgi ran as fast a she could having the stethoscope to fall over.

 

 

 

;

 

 

seulgi gasped hard when she reached the garden. the rogue men were not chasing over her anymore and that was a huge relief.  she scanned the environment, looking for taeyong but no taeyong showed up.

 

"yah" she called out "yah jack frost!"

no response was made.

she pouted. "did he leave me or what?"

"lee taeyong!" she called out, quite worried that she might be left alone. she might also be caught going out to work because of her nurse's uniform. 

"if you don't show up i'll screw you!" seulgi warned, pouting. "YAH!"

behind the bushes, taeyong just laughed.

seulgi texted taeyong and even called him but taeyong was too quick to put it on silent mode.

"awoooo~" he tried to scare her. 

seulgi just rolled her eyes. 'come out pabo!" she was already losing her patience. night was creeping in and she was also tired.

"fine! thank you for everything and bye!" she said casually before walking away. 

taeyong slowly moved out from the bush and started talking, placing both of his hands in his pocket.

"you know what? i've had a dream last night." taeyong calls out from the garden which got seulgi to stop walking. the moonlight dawned on them at the garden. seulgi turned to taeyong and tilted her head.

"what was that dream?" she asked, smiling a bit. her insides had calmed down a bit from frustrations. 

taeyong was a big help though.

"about how i kissed the prettiest girl in town." taeyong says, smirking.

seulgi rolled her eyes. "there you go again flirt."

then she walked a bit towards him, "thank you for everything..." she continued.

taeyong crossed both of her arms. "okay...is that it?" he teased. "just a thank you?"

seulgi pursed her lips. "what do you want me to do then? thank you isn't enough?"

"thank you for helping me back then, thank you for the treat and thank you--"

"i don't want drama." taeyong shrugged his head. seulgi scoffed, "then what do you want then?"

taeyong smirked, pointing his cheeks, "a kiss?" he asks jokingly before grinning. he saw how seulgi looked down in embarrassment.

he smirked inwardly. annoying seulgi was indeed the best. he always loved the image of seulgi's flushed cheeks. night was closing in and he felt his stomach grumble.

he walked towards seulgi to drag her but he is surprised when seulgi immediately met him and wrapped her arms around his neck, tip-toing a bit.

"thank you for your help." she whispered. 

 

then what happened next is never of what taeyong expected,

he felt her lips on his left cheek.

then seulgi gave taeyong a stare. "there's the payment playboy." she playfully said. 

taeyong froze still not being able to digest what had just happened.

seulgi let go of her arms and decided to drag taeyong away from the garden but then she felt his hard grip on her wrist. tugging her making her collide with his hard chest. "that's not a kiss," taeyong declares before looking at seulgi's confused eyes. his heart thumped erratically and before he could control himself, "this is."

he let his lips crash onto hers. 

I don't like you. i never did but i think im a bad liar.  he kept this in his mind but his lips are moving unconciously.

but this isn't what seulgi liked because this could be the wall that will forbid her from her plans. and this might be,

her biggest distraction of all. 

---

 

im so lame teach me how to. merry x mas bros