3rd Escape:

ESCAPE

They were put into a deep silence and Seulgi kept thinking about the possible outcomes that can come out now that this arrogant man is stuck with her.

Taeyong cleared his throat. “So, You’re really going to sleep here?”

Seulgi cupped her chin. She looked around. Of course the floor wasn’t soft or comfortable plus the horses inside her stomach is really kicking their way out.

“Well,” She started. “I think I’m having second thoughts errr…..”

Taeyong tsk-ed. “What?”

“I mean….I’m…I haven’t eat dinner yet.” Seulgi, in a cute way as possible, murmured. Taeyong deadpanned her aegyo and thoughts. “So?”

“So!?” Seulgi could not believe this guy.

Maybe there’s a little benefit being stuck with him right? She thought.

“Hey Jack Frost,” Seulgi called out to Taeyong who’s now ready to kill her with those piercing stares. “There’s a restaurant near Hello Kitty café that serves delicious and mouth watering takpabik’yu!”

“And?”

Seulgi crawled towards Taeyong with pleading eyes. “Let’s eat huh?”

Taeyong could not believe his ears.

I am not stuck with another ing gold digger right? He thought. But who am I kidding. Aish! Lee Taeyong get yourself together!

“I know that this is really off hand but…..please?” Seulgi pleaded and gulped.

“YAH GO AWAY!”

“Please please please! My wallet’s been drained from now and I promise I’ll pay back! I left my remaining allowance inside my grandfather’s house please please ddlugi is hungry!” Seulgi pleaded once more much to Taeyong’s chagrin.

Seulgi held his hands and leaned much closer. “I’ll pay you back please I really wanted to taste that barbecued chicken! Aigoo by just thinking of it makes my mouth water.”

Taeyong shoved his hands. “Yah, I don’t punch girls but if I count to three and you----“

Annoyed Seulgi stood up and pointed Taeyong. “AISH THIS GUY! ARGH! YAH MAY I REMIND YOU HUH? WHAT YOU DID A FEW MINUTES AGO? YOU INTRODUCED AND FORCED ME TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND INFRONT OF YOUR MOM! YOU BETTER REPAY---“

“She doesn’t know you neither your face.” Taeyong replied coldly.

“I DON’T CARE!”

“YAH!” Taeyong finally lost his temper and stood up too. “YOU’RE THE ONE IN MY DEBT! YOU SUDDENLY RODE MY MOTOR---“

“YAH IF IT WEREN’T FOR ME YOU’LL BE STUCK WITH THAT GIRL!”

“DON’T YOU SHOUT AT ME! WHO ARE YOU HUH!?”

And they bickered like a couple arguing over a plate of macaroons.

Seulgi had enough of Taeyong’s bickers. “Gay.” She whispered but the house was quiet enough to let Taeyong hear the word he muttered.

“What did you just say?” He hissed, holding his temper. No girl has ever harassed him like that anymore. No girl has ever shouted at him like that before. Only this girl with fat cheeks had the courage to.

Seulgi gave off a mocking smile. “I know you heard it.”

“Watch your words woman.”

Seulgi still kept that mocking smile. “For a guy who talks too much, scolds too much, they’re gay.”

“YAH!”

This girl is consuming my temper too much. Taeyong told himself inwardly. He thinks of a comeback.

“Psh, immature.”

Seulgi laughed. “Nice comeback Jack Frost but Immature is a word boring people use to describe fun people like me.”

Taeyong had enough. This girl insulted him big time.

“YAH THIS FUC-----“ Taeyong’s words were interrupted when suddenly his stomach growled and Seulgi heard it, clearly.

Taeyong looked away. He doesn’t want to admit it but he’s hungry.

“Wouldn’t you like to feed your worms?” Seulgi asked and Taeyong sighed. What could he do? If he denies it once more then it’ll be torture.

“Fine.”

Seulgi’s eyes glittered in delight. “Hooray! I promise I’ll pay!” She happily galloped around the house and looked for the exit. Taeyong walked towards her, grabbed her arm making her face him.

“You’ll pay me or you’ll get stuck with me.” He seriously told her. Seulgi stared at his piercing eyes that she guessed is full of clandestine.

What kind of sane girl would even go out with such an airhead gay like you huh? She asked herself. Taeyong loosened the grip on her arms. Seulgi smiled.

“I promise. Tommorow you’ll be free as a bird with Korean won in your pocket.”

--

“What about my motorbike?”

“Can’t you see huh? It has no fuel or you wanted it to fly?” Seulgi stated in a sarcastic manner. Taeyong scratched his nape. He couldn’t last long anymore with this kind of amazon girl beside him.

“We’ll walk.”

“You want me to state the obvious?”

“Is it far?” He asked once more. Seulgi kept on walking. “Well, it has a distance. Don’t you want to lose fats?”

“Says someone with fats.”

“Everybody has fats inside them or they’ll get---“

“Just shut up.”

“Okay Jack Frost, it’s just maybe twenty kilometers from here. So you need to exercise your golden leg.”

“I---“ Taeyong was about to protest but he just kept his mouth shut. He just hated the girl walking in front of him. He hated the way she annoys the hell out of him. This girl is just different from other girls….or she’s crazy.

 

--

Seulgi and Taeyong stopped on their tracks, both of them catching their breaths.

 

SANGWOO CHICKEN.

 

Says the big sign with Neon lights.

 

Seulgi stopped her saliva from falling. The restaurant was big and the barbecue aroma was filling the air already.

Their stomach growled once more and the two didn’t waste any minute. They searched for a vacant seat and ordered takpabik’yu while Taeyong silently scrolled the menu.

“What’s your order Sir?” A familiar voice rang inside Seulgi’s ears. She turned to the owner of the voice and was shocked of what she saw.

It was her sister, Irene.

“Seulgi?” The girl wearing the Restaurant’s Uniform asked. Seulgi could not believe the sight, she refused to believe. Then her sight fell on her sister’s arms.

Bruises.

She suddenly grabbed her sister’s arm and dragged her towards the Bathroom.

“Eonnie, You didn’t even told me you’re working! I thought Sehun had money huh?” She asked. She demanded an answer from her sister.

Irene laughed a bit. “What’s wrong with working? I’m bored inside the house---Y-yah!”

Irene whined when Seulgi pressed the bruises on her arms. “Explain this.”

“Who’s the guy with you?” Irene asked her back.

“Answer me first.” Seulgi tried to hold back her tears. “He’s been hurting you again?”

It took almost a minute for Irene to formulate an answer but no words came out of her lips. “Eonnie!”

Someone knocked on the door. “Hello? I’m going to use the bathroom and it’s urgent.”

“Eonnie, tell me the truth.” Seulgi demanded. Her sister was beauty, was. Irene sighed.

We just fought for something….my fault.”

“THAT’S NOT THE POINT! IF A GUY LOSES HIS RESPECT FOR YOU EVEN IF HE’S YOUR HUSBAND YOU SHOULD----“

“Do not tell me what to do.” Her sister replied coldly. “You should go back to Haraboji, he told me everything.”

“Let’s just runaway. Let’s go to mom. Let’s fix everything.” Seulgi’s tears streamed down her face. He sister fought the strong urge to wipe them.

“Please.” She pleaded.

Irene held her by her shoulders. “Trust me. It is better off this way.” Then she tapped her sister’s shoulders and Walked away leaving Seulgi crying her heart out inside the Bathroom.

This is not the life she wanted.

This was not even the life she wanted for her Sister, the torture.

Meanwhile Taeyong still didn’t order. He waited for Seulgi. After a few minutes he saw the Waitress who Seulgi called Unnie.

Aish, I am not doing this. Aish! He cussed inside his head. He stood up and asked Seulgi’s Unnie.

“Where’s Seulgi?”

“Who are you?”

Taeyong was taken aback by the question.

Who are you Lee Taeyong? He asked himself too.

Seulgi and Him are just pure strangers.

But he still can’t answer the question.

Irene turned to the exit and saw Seulgi running away.

Irene fished a few won out of her pocket and gave it to Taeyong.

“Give this to her, make sure she eats and tell her….” Irene swallowed a huge lump inside her thoat. “I hope she has a better fate than me.”

--

“YAH! SEULGI YAH!” Taeyong called out in the streets of Hongdae. He knows he wasn’t supposed to do this. He can just walk away but…..he just can’t not this time.

Even if he’s annoyed with her.

Beyond his search he suddenly saw a girl looking so hungry in front of a tteokboki stand.

“There you are.” He muttered.

“Those look super spicy.” Seulgi told the woman selling tteokboki.

Taeyong rolled his eyes.

“Yah.” He called out. Seulgi turned to Taeyong, her eyes still swollen.

“You came to look for me?” She asked. “Go away. I was the one who purposely ran away from you.”

Taeyong observed her face. That fluffy cheeks, pink lips and swollen eyes.

“Tsk, look at this---you look like a beggar.” He told her. “You can’t run away from me yet Ms. Cheeks.” Taeyong told her causing her eyebrows to furrow.

“Not until we eat.” He continued.

Four words. Those four words painted a smile on Seulgi’s face.

***

Hi babies! Sorry for the late update! I am just sooo happy with the comments and I bet some are really really really interested with Irene and Sehun right?

Please Do Comment! 

EXO'S COMEBACK ARE DEVILS!