Protecting An Idol.?

Bodyguard Girl

After two months, she graduated from college and graduated from bodyguard trining. She got two happy things in one day. “oppa… I wanna go to the studio…” she didn’t know what is tired, so then she change her clothe and bring her skateboard. “ya Kwon Ha Ni…! You just comeback from two different place and now you want to go to another place.? Don’t you feel tired.???” Seung Yong yelling from his room. Ha Ni laugh when her brother nagging at her. “I’ll be back..! bye…” she close the door and slide her skateboard on the road. “hmm… what song should I play today…” she scrolling her playlist. “yeahh… Exo, Call Me Baby…” she played the song and wear her earphone.  After 10 minutes sliding trough the street, she saw something happen and she stop her skateboard. Someone running to the corner and hiding between the building. “ehh… why did he hiding.??” Ha Ni mumble. After that, she saw a few man running to where  he hide. “ohh.??? Bad things…” Ha Ni slide her skateboard and try to hear what they arguing about.  “you made my girlfriend run away from me because of you…!” the man who cahse him yelling. “I didn’t do anything to her.. I thought she just a fan of me.. I didn’t aspect that she will broke up with you..” huh.?? That voice.??? Ha Ni shocked when she recognize the voice. “shut up and get ready to die..!” he already grip his fist. But he didn’t get the chance to hit that voice man because of Ha Ni. She kick him from behind. “yaa… did you know that you are a very stupid person in this world.??”  Ha Ni cover her face with her black mask. “mwo.?? Ahaha.. I don’t think I can hit you because you are a girl… but I think I know what to do….” He smirking. “then try if you can..” Ha Ni challenge him. That voice man hide beside the wood. They fight and Ha Ni won’t lose in her own fight. After a few minute.. “argh..!!!” all of them shout because of pain. “now you can see that woman also can fight.. now go before I break your leg..” Ha Ni holding her skateboard. All of them run away  and didn’t want to fight again. “you.. come with me..” Ha Ni drag him to her studio.

After entering the studio, she give him a glass of water. “open your mask and drink..” Ha Ni sitting infront of him. She really want to see who is this person that had hit her before. He look at Ha Ni and shook his head. “don’t worry.. it just two of us.. and I don’t have any cctv in here because this place is my private place.” Ha Ni said. He agree and then he took of his mask. Ha Ni eyes widen when she saw Do Kyungsoo infront of her. “what.??? Kyungsoo.??? ahahaha… no wonder why he chase you until here and no wonder I still remember you until now..” she said and now Kyungsoo eyes widen. “remember me.?” He ask. Ha Ni shake her head and open the cap and mask from her face. “you.??? Aigoo.. I’m sorry about before..” he stand up and bow to her. “don’t bow,.. I’m not vvip in here.. what are you doing in here.?? Finding some food.?? And why did you came alone.??” Ha Ni ask with her weird face. Kyungsoo look at her and smile. “I just want to go out alone.. dating with my self after busy with our schedule. Don’t you know us.?” He asking Ha Ni because she didn’t surprise looking at him. Exo is a famous boy group in Korea also around the world. Every girl want them to be their boyfriend but Ha Ni is different. “no…” short answer but when she saw Kyungsoo face expression  change, she laugh. “of course I know Exo.. but why should I scream like a crazy person when I see you.?? You are a human too.. same like us.. but the different is our status.. you are an idol.. while me, a normal people who still waiting for her new job.” She explain. Kyungsoo shake his head tell that he understand. “I like how you think about it.. you’re right.. but not all of them think the same as you.” He lowing his head. Ha Ni smile and look at his face. “Kyungsoo.. don’t feel like that.. just act like a normal person.. you deserve to be happy…” she give her support words to him.

After done eating their dinner, Ha Ni clean the table. Suddenly Kyungsoo hand taking the plate and bowl from her hand. She got shock a while and smile. “Kyungsoo.. don’t do that.. it’s my duty… you just sit and wait for your manager to come.” She take back the plate form his hand. “but I just try to help.. I don’t know what to do after you save me form them..” he brushing his back head. “don’t worry… I must help.. if not, maybe you stay at the hospital and maybe you can’t continue you job again.. right.?” Ha Ni turn her head but her hand still working on washing the plate. They laugh. “so… what job that you try to find..?” Kyungsoo asking her and it make Ha Ni stop washing. “my work is dangerous.. if I tell you, you won’t believe me..” still standing infront of the sink. “I believe after saw what you had do on the street today..” Kyungsoo standing beside her now. “before this, I had go to the bodyguard training. Now I still waiting for their answer about my resume. I don’t know if I can make it or not..” she continue washing. Kyungsoo still standing beside her and staring at Ha Ni. She realize that and look back at him. “what.?? I told you already…” she drying her hand with a towel. “which agencies.?” He ask. Ha Ni look at his face again. “s… err… I don’t remember.. but they said, they will send me to the company that need a bodyguard for them.” Ha Ni sit on the couch. Kyungsoo laying his body on the sofa. “hmm… I think you will get the job..” with his confident level, he said that. “I am the one who should worried.. not you…” Ha Ni rolling her eye ball and staring at the ceiling. Knock.. knock.. someone knocking the studio door. Ha Ni stand up and open the screen. She saw Park Chanyeol and Ooh Sehun outside the door. “please come in..” she open the door and ask them to come in to her studio. “wooaahhh.. it’s awesome… hyung.. don’t you feel that too.??” Ooh Sehun poking Park Chanyeol shoulder. He nodded. “hyung.. sehun-ahh… you’re here…!” Kyungsoo hug them. Ha Ni let a small laugh. “oh ya.. here I introduce to you.. our new family..” Kyungsoo drag her. What.?? New family.??? “introduce yourself.” Kyungsoo look at her face. Ha Ni is in confused now but she just follow Kyungsoo words. “Annyeonghaseyo.. my name is Kwon Ha Ni.. I am 23 years old.” Simple introduction but their face look brighter. “yes.. she is our new bodyguard from now.”  What.??? Since when.???? Another shocked news. Huuuuhhh…. “what.??? She is our new bodyguard.?? Seriously.?? A girl.???” Ooh Sehun didn’t believe what Kyungsoo told him just now. This little wolf really make me want to burst… aushhh… her inner voice said. “then try to shake hand with her.” Kyungsoo….. what are you doing…. “okey.. my name oooohhhh… noona… appayeo…” Ha Ni release her hand from him and she smile. “I’m sorry if it hurt you a lot…” Ha Ni innocence voice make Kyungsoo laugh.

“where did you learn that.??” Chanyeol ask her after knowing each other. “I am master in Judo and I am graduating from bodyguard training and I’m still new in finding a job. I mean my serious job..” Ha Ni pour the water into his glass. “wahhh.. no wonder you are so strong noona.. can I learn it from you.?? I really need that strong energy..” Sehun  take a sit beside Ha Ni. She laugh and pour the water inside of Sehun glass. “of course.. but why didn’t you take a class for that…?” Ha Ni look at his face. Sehun face turns red. “err.. we just too busy with our works… so then we didn’t have any time to learn something like that.” He drink his water. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol smirking at him.