An Accept Deal & Dinner gathering

Bodyguard Girl

“we will leave now. Thank you for saving me and treat me tonight. I hope that we can meet again… hmm.. here my phone number. Don’t hesitate to call me… I will wait for you…” Kyungsoo smile and and waving his hands towards Ha Ni. She still in unbelievable situation and it was like a dream that she meet with the most popular boy group in Korea. “andwae… he must be joking with me… hishh..” Ha Ni shook her head and keep the paper that Kyungsoo give it to her inside of her pocket. After a few minutes, she walk out from her studio and lock the door. She sliding her skateboard trough the street while humming her favourite song. “Ha Ni noona..!” someone stop her in the middle of her way back. “ouh gamjagya…! Who are you..???” she standby herself to punch him. “noona.. it’s me.. Ooh Sehun… see.???” He open his face mask and show it to Ha Ni. She feel relief after know the person that make her shocked just now. “ya Oh Sehun.. what are you ding.? I thought you already go with your friend.. aigooo…. You are lucky that I am not dead in here you know.?? Heishhh…” Ha Ni babbling t him. Sehun laugh a little and bow to her. “mianhae noona.. I just think that if you can call D.O hyung so then I can see you again and learn judo with you. Ehehehe…” Sehun brushing his back head and laugh. You absolutely cute with that laugh… her inner voice say. “ahahahaa… I will think about it. But you can have a class with my master in judo training hall. I can you his phone number.” Ha Ni take her handphone that she put it on her pocket and open the contact list. “noona.. we just worried if something bad happen if we go into public training. So I hope that you can give your private training only for us… please…..” Sehun begging to her and kneeling down with hope that Ha Ni accept the offer. Ha Ni eyes wide open when Sehun begging on her. “Sehun.. you don’t have to do this.. okey.. okey… I will accept it. Now get up… it’s not nice to see you begging like this…” She help him stand up before someone see him kneeling down. “yess… okey.. err… next two days.. we will come here again. This time I will bring our whole member to have a private training with you.. okey.??” Sehun thumbs up and running to the car before he caught up by their fans. “yaa.. I didn’t say anything yet.. heishhh… he know that I can’t shout his name so that he make me agree now… ausshh…!!” She’s pouting and sliding her skateboard again.

“should I go.. or not… go.. or not…” Ha Ni counting her finger and talking alone. Seung Yong who walk trough her door stop when he hear Ha Ni talking and counting alone. “Kwon Ha Ni.. what are you doing.? What are you counting.? Your married day or your death day.???” He kicking her and it make her whining loudly. “oppa..!!! it hurt you know…  hisshh.. I’m just counting if I should go for that private training or not… but they said that they will pay my salary to be their bodyguard and judo trainer… hmmhhh… what should I do….” She coup her face. “heishh.. you really look like an old woman.. stop whining… who hired you.? Your agency.??” Seung Yong help her tied up her messy hair. “don’t get shocked if I tell you..” she look down to the floor while Seung Yong hand still working on her hair. “okey… just tell me…” without facing her. “they are… Exo..”  suddenly she heard a loud laugh from Seung Yong and she turns to her brother. “oppa.!!!” Ha Ni shout angrily. “ahahahaha… are you dreaming now.?? Here.. let me wake you up.. Ha Ni ahh… it’s morning already… wake up…. Ahahahahahaha…!” Seung Yong continue laughing at her. Ha Ni can’t hold it anymore and she take the paper that Kyungsoo give to her. “this is the prove.! See.!! His signature and his number also in there..!” she slap his face with that paper and Seung Yong still laughing.

 “yaaa… I can do this to you too if I want to cheating and I will show to you like look I have his number.. Exo oppa number….! If it’s true then call him infront of me..” He said and continued laughing. Ha Ni take the paper back and dial the number infront of Seung Yong then open the loudspeaker. After three time calling sound.. “yeoboseyo..” someone answer the call. “ahh nae…. Do Kyungsoo ssi… is that you.??” She ask him with hope that it was true. “nae.. Do Kyungsoo speaking.. who is this.??” After heard that, Seung Yong mouth wide open and Ha Ni smirking at him. “nae.. it’s me Kwon Ha Ni.. that judo girl..” she introduce herself to him. “ouhh..! it’s you.. finally you call me.. so.. how about the deal that we had discuss.?” Kyungsoo ask about the job that he want to give to her. Ha Ni jump happily now. “after thinking this and that, I decide to grab the chance..” Ha Ni answer make Kyungsoo and other shout hooray sound and she can hear it clearly. “noona..!! I will see you after two days.!!!” Ooh Sehun voice.? “Sehun ahh.. glad to hear your voice now..” She said and smile widely. “Juho girl.. let’s meet again after two days okey…” It’s Park Chanyeol. “nae… can’t wait to see you guys.. and one more thing, I want to introduce to you my brother, Kwon Seung Yong. He didn’t believe that you guys had meet me and I had prove it to him now.” She looks up at her brother face and laugh. “ouh.? Jinjja.?? Where is he now.??” Kyungsoo ask her if her brother is with her or not. “he is here with me and make his unbelievable face now.. ahahaha..”

Ha Ni laugh again when she saw Seung Yong face turns red. “ouh.? Ahaha.. let us introduce ourself.. 1,2,3.. We Are One..! Annyeonghaseyo, Exo imnida..! nice to know you hyung-nim and we were glad to meet your sister that had save Kyungsoo live tonight. We were very thankful and we hope that we can meet each other next time.”  Suho their leader introducing their group and give words to him. “aigooo… jinjja mianhae… I really in shocked now.. so it is true that Ha Ni had meet with you today.. thank you for hiring her and I hope that you all can take care of her when she start her work with you…. Jeongmal gamsahamnida…” Seung Yong take the phone from Ha Ni and speak with them. “eeyy… hyung-nim… don’t be like that to us… we are the one who should say thank you to you..” Chen speak up when he heard Seung Yong said that. “ahahaha.. nae… why not I invite you to have some barbeque at my house tomorrow. We can eat dinner together and talk a lot…” Seung Yong suggest to them and they make yeayy sound. “well then we can’t say no to our hyung… okey.. we will come to your house tomorrow night since we didn’t have any schedule that night… gamsahamnida for inviting us hyung-nim…” Suho speak again. He is a very polite man. “okey then.. see you all tomorrow okey… I will treat you with a lot of meal..”  Seung Yong said that happily. “okey.. let’s meet tomorrow.! Annyeong….” They end the conversation. Seung Yong smile and he looks at Ha Ni face. “you really a lucky charm my sister.. I love you….” He kiss Ha Ni forehead and leave the room. “eii…. Disgusting..!” she wipe her fore head and swtich off the lamp. One minutes later, a few  message come from her phone.

“nice to know your brother.. he really kind for inviting us to your house.. thank you and I’m glad to know you Kwon Ha Ni.. good night…” Kyungsoo

The next one.. “noona… I’m glad to know you.. such a beautiful girl even you are older than me.. good night, yaeppeo noona..” Sehun

Other one.. “your family are so loud and I like it.. you prove to us that family is the best.. thank you for inviting us.. and I really want to see you face to face.. they said that you look cute.. good night dear Ha Ni… sweet dream… J” Suho

“why are they being so cute tonight.. ahahaha…” Ha Ni laugh a little when reading the message. Kringg…! Another message arrive and she open to read it.

“don’t tell them that I had text you.. ahaha… meeting for the first time is such  beautiful thing in my life and I didn’t see any women beautiful like you Ha Ni.. sleep well.. good night..” Park Chanyeol

“we really glad that you are the heroin to our member.. thank you for saving him and see you tomorrow.. can’t wait to see you..! good night..” from Baekhyun, Chen, Lay, Kai, Xiumin.

Ha Ni face blush after reading their message. “oh no… what happen to me… stop dreaming.. you just working with them..” she slap her face slowly and try to sleep.

The next day, Ha Ni busy cooking and preparing the food for the boys. It’s 6 pm already, Ha Ni put all the food on top of the dine table. The put some ballon, ribbon and LED lamp and they made the event infront of their yard.  Now wonder if they can make a big party because they staying in bungalow that their parents leave it to them. Big beautiful house with a big in front yard and they also have a little garden. “oppa… everything is ready…” Ha Ni shout to Seung Yong who are done bathing. “okey.. go and take a bath.. don’t be late..!” he shout back. She running to her room and clean herself. She wear a jeans and a shirt that suit her skin color. She tied her hair up and put some compact powder on her face. “okey… I’m done..” she said and smile. Ding dong…..! her doorbell ringing. She running down to the door and open it. She saw a bunch of guys standing outside the gate. “oppa.!! They are here..!!” Ha Ni inform to Seung Yong and running out to open the gate. “annyeonghaseyo…” they greet her after the gate is open. “nae.. annyeonghaseyo… come in.. this is my house… welcome…” she greet them with big smile on her face. “wahh.. your house are so big… but only two person staying.. how lucky are you… and you look cute…” Chen pinch her cheek and she blush a little. Chen giggle seeing her blushing. She really cute.. his inner voice said. They enter the yard and see all the preparation. “Seung Yong hyung.?” Lay  and Xiumin said together. “ouh.?? Exo in my hlouse.! Ahaha.. welcome to my house…” Seung Yong hug them on by one. “thank you for inviting us for the dinner.. here we bought something for you and Ha Ni…” Suho give the present for them. “wahh… Korean beef.. it’s okey.. I will cook it for you tonight..” Seung Yong happy with the present and they start to light up the fire for barbeque. While Ha Ni busy with her salad in the kitchen, someone approach her from behind. “hye.. can I help you.?” He said and it make Ha Ni got a little shock. Thank god the pepper that she hold didn’t fly away. “Kyungsoo.. what are you doing here? You are the guest.. don’t try to do anything..” she warn him and he laugh. “all of my hyung do something for your brother so then I decide to help you and I am the chef in our house you know.?” Kyungsoo poke her nose and she blush again. “yaa.. what are you doing.. then.. do this salad for me..” She gave the bowl him and Kyungsoo start his work. After a minutes, he give a spoon of salad to her and Ha Ni take the spoon. “wowww… its delicious…! You really good in cooking.. okey.. I believe you now..” She take the bowl and bring it to the yard where they eat. Kyungsoo smile proudly when she said that words to him.