Between Employee & Employer..

Bodyguard Girl

“Ha Ni… palli.. we need to go now…” Kyungsoo shout from outside. She running out and lock the door. “woahh..okey… I forgot that you are an idol..” she give the other helmet to him. “what.??” He ask when she said that. Ha Ni giggle and shook her head. “come on.. you said that we need to hurry.. you know how to ride this bike right.??” She still hesitate with him. “I already have both license.. so don’t worry… come on..” he already sit on the bike and start the engine. “wait.. you forgot this..” she give his mask to him. He take it and wear the mask before wear the helmet. “thank you.. are you ready.?” Press the bike and ride the bike. “not bad… you can have one after this…” Ha Ni shout from his back. She show her thumbs up to him and he nodded. “Ha Ni… hug me tightly.. you will fall down if you didn’t  hold on me..!” Kyungsoo drag her hand to his waist. She got shocked awhile but then she understand and hug him on his waist. Kyungsoo smile after she hug him. You will fall on me after this.. not fall on the road… hihi.. his inner voice said.

They arrive at the hospital and he park the bike. “you really a good rider..” she praise him. Kyungsoo just let a smile and actually he really proud with what he doing. “and your dress up also suit with your rider soul…” again…. She praise me…!! Kyungsoo inner voice shout proudly. “thank you.. let’s go.. we will be late..” they walk into the hospital and visit her brother. “ouh.? Doctor.. annyeonghaseyo..” Ha Ni bow to him once she enter Seung Yong ward room. “Ha Ni.. how are you.?? Feeling more better.?” He ask and check her forehead if she got a fever again or not. “feeling more fresh today.. thank s to you.. for giving me the medicine.. and thanks to him because taking care of me..” she pointed at Kyungsoo who still with his mask. Jung Min look at him and smile. Kyungsoo nodded and sit beside Seung Yong bed. “hyung.. how are you.?? Sorry for not staying in here.. Ha Ni got a little fever and tired so I stay with her until she recovered…” he explain to Seung Yong and he show a good sign to him. “you don’t have to tell him that.. it make me feel really weak..” she’s pouting and stare at Kyungsoo who still with his laugh. “okey… I’m sorry.. but we are a normal human.. not a robot.. our body still need a rest then we can continue our work.. arasseo.??” His round eyes, love shape lips and thick eyebrow really make her melt. “don’t look at me like that..” she turn her head to the window.

“your brother can discharge by tomorrow…  you can fetch him at 9am and I will settle all his document…” Jung Min give her a result show’s that Seung Yong fully recovered. Ha Ni smile happily and bring that result to show to Kyungsoo. “waahh… hyung really a strong man.. like his sister.. erkk..!” Kyungsoo startled after he said that and then he turn his head to look at Ha Ni. She already blush and walk away from him. “heishhh… you don’t have to said that… aigoo Kyungsoo….” he knock his head. “oppa… I will be back tomorrow.. I will send Auntie Moon to take care of you..” Moon is the only one auntie that they have. She really love both of them. She treat them like her own children after their parent passed away. “Kyungsoo.. be careful when you ride… take care of my sister..” he smile and wink at Kyungsoo. They laugh but Ha Ni can feel her face really hot right now. “oppa… stop it.. I am his employee.. not his girlfriend..” Ha Ni walk out from the room with angry face.

 

“hyung.. I’ll go now.. before she get mad again.. ahaha..” Kyungsoo shake his hand and out from the hospital walking to the bike. He saw Ha Ni already standing at the bike. “let’s go home.. I will send you back then I will be back tomorrow.. I have to go home.. Sehun nagging at me when I’ll stay with you too long.. looks like he got jealous when I’m with you..” he start the engine and Nara sit behind him. He ride back to her house and going back to his dorm. “waahhh… uri Kyungsoo is back…” Chanyeol patting his back. “woaahh.. where did you get that suit.?? Rider suit… daebak…!” Suho take the jacket from his hand. “Seung Yong hyung rider suit. I just borrow it from him..” he sit on the couch with tired face. Luckily they didn’t have any schedule on that week. “hyung… did you ride the bike with… Ha Ni.???” Tao ask him with shock face. Kyungsoo turn his look at him and nodded. He can’t say anything because of too tired. “mworageo.??? Yaa.. Soo hyung…! Don’t do this to me… I’m getting more jealous right now….” Sehun whining loudly after Kyungsoo said that is true. Never waste any time, he get up and refresh himself then sleep. “this is unfair… I want to ride her bike with Ha Ni noona too….” Still whining but all of them just laugh at him without saying anything. In the bedroom…

***************************************************************

“already asleep.?? Don’t get too tired… you have to work tomorrow…” he send the message to Ha Ni.

“work.?? But you guys didn’t have any schedule this week right.??” She replied after 1 minute.

“I know… but we have to get ready for our comeback.. tomorrow in the evening, we have a dance training…” he giggle alone when he .

“arasseo… hmm… jaljja..” what.?? Only that.??? I’m just want to annoyed her…

“yaa.. don’t sleep… stay until I fall asleep…” he send another message to her.

“zzzzz” Ha Ni send that to him and Kyungsoo got a little pressure from her.

“Ha Ni… jaljja.. don’t come tomorrow.. I just want to tease you… urmm.. Sehun annoyed when I’m staying with you.. so I hope that you can send him a message then he won’t think any bad thought about us… annyeong..” last message and then he close his Kakao.

*****************************************************************

“hmmm… why I feel like this… she just my employee.. my bodyguard..” he annoyed with his attitude these days. Then he switch off the lamp and get a proper sleep.

Ha Ni still not believe with what she saw just now. “did he send this message to me or he got the wrong number..??” still thinking. “heeiishh… stop thinking like that… he just my employer.. and I am their bodyguard.. they pay me… stop thinking like that Ha Ni….” She cup her face and close her eyes.