An Unexpected Thing

Bodyguard Girl

“wait.. I am the one who should ask you that question.. I’m sorry sweety but this is not a playground to come and go..” Ha Ni close the door and guard it from her entering the house. “Noona…! Where are you.??” Someone calling from behind. Sounds like Kai voice. Ha Ni look at him and wave her hand. “ouhh.. Noona.. you can go inside and eat… come in..” he smile while walking to Ha Ni. “Kai…” that girl can’t hold her tears after seeing him infront of the door. Kai who are already standing beside Ha Ni also silent when he saw her. “did you both know each other.??” Ha Ni ask him but he shook his head and try to drag Ha Ni go from that girl. “Kai.! Wait… I’m sorry.. I know it is my fault.. but please… forgive me.. I should spend more time with you.. not just focus on my career..” she look so sad  but Kai still with his ego and still doesn’t look at her. “okey stop.. explain now.. who is she and why are you being like this after seeing her.. Kai.. did you listen to me.?” Ha Ni increase her volume after she look that Kai really mad. After he got scolded by Ha Ni, he let go her hand and sigh. “she’s my yeoja chingu..” he look back at Ha Ni with sorrow eyes. Ha Ni smile and cup helding his face. “okey.. let’s go and finish this matter..  so what is her name..?” Ha Ni ask him but he still look down. “her name is Kim Ri Nah..” he answered her question but still didn’t look at her face. “okey.. Kim Ri Nah… stay here.. I will go and discuss with her..” Ha Ni let Kai sit in the couch and wait. She walk to Ri Nah and warn Kai to wait until she’s back.

“hai… my name is Kwon Ha Ni.. I am their new bodyguard and their guardian. For now.. I guess.. ahaha…” she try to made up the mood and looks like she have a good respond. “hye.. I’m Kim Ri Nah.. I’m sorry if I’m too rude to you just now… I don’t know that you are older than me..” they shakes hand and have a little walk. “well.. I heard that you had some problem with Kai… is there something serious.?” Ha Ni try to ask the first question. Ri Nah nod. “actually I am a dance teacher and I had opened my own dance school.. I had met him when their choreographer need my help for their new music video. From that day, we start to know each other and he always chat me on SNS… but lately, we rarely spend a time together and rarely answer a phone call from him. From that, he start to take a step back and stop seeing me. I know it’s my fault for not spending more time with him because of my career.. I really want to make an apologize and get back with him…” Ri Nah show some of their picture together. They look very happy. “Ri Nah.. Kai is a cute boy and she won’t take a long time to be like that.. I know, he also misses you damn much.. but because of his ego, he doesn’t let his feeling controlling himself. Trust me.. he won’t angry too long..” Ha Ni show his fighting spirit to her. “now.. let’s go and I will help you to get back with him.. I love to see you both together…” she giggle and bring Ri Nah back to their rest house.

“Kai.. I’m sorry…” Ri Nah try to hold his hand but Kai get up from his sit. “Kai… I know that you still love her…” Ha Ni smirking at him and suddenly Kai face change when he hear that. “this is not fair…” he said in disappointed way. Ha Ni and Ri Nah laugh after see his face. “I love you Ri Nah…” Kai drag her into his arm and hug her tightly. Ha Ni give them applause when both of them get back again. “don’t make any problem again.  Please after this, if you have any problem again, then settle it in matured way.. okey…” Ha Ni show her thumbs up and they agree. “waahhh..!!! Noona.!! You really expert in love matter… I like it..!!” Sehun who are watching the scene also applause but not to Kai and Ri Nah, but to Ha Ni who help them. He run to them and standing beside Ha Ni. “hye Ri Nah… welcome back to our family…” Sehun stand his hand on Ha Ni shoulder. Ha Ni just roll her eye ball and walk back into the house.

After spending their precious time for one night, they go back to Seoul for another concert to attend. “I will see you tomorrow night.” Suho said after they arrive at Ha Ni house. “nae.. errmm.. oppa.. thank you for yesterday.. I promise that I will work hard for you guys after this..” Ha Ni smile and wave her hand at him. “see you tomorrow night Ha Ni..!!” Lay shout from the van. She laugh seeing his funny and cute character. “Seun Yong oppa.!! I’m home now…” she walk to her brother’s room. “oppa.??” Ha Ni open his brother bedroom when she didn’t hear his voice and she really sure that her brother still inside of the bedroom. What a sad day when she saw her brother’s body laying on the floor with a lot of blood out from his mouth. Not wasting any time, she bring her brother to the car and drive fastly trough the road. “oppa.. hold on there okey.. I will bring you to the hospital now.. oppa… please.. did you hear me.??” But her eyes still focus on driving while her another hand shaking his body but no respond. She can’t be panic right now. After 5 minutes driving, they arrive at the hospital and she park in front of the emergency door. “please help me..! my brother unconscious and there is a lot of blood out from his mouth..” she running to the emergency counter and get somehelp from them.

They bring Seung Yong intot the emergency ward and Ha Ni just wait outside because they didn’t allowed her to enter to the room. “oppa..  I’m sorry…” she cried hardly after seeing Seung Yong in that condition. She quickly get her phone on and dialing Kyungsoo number. “yeoboseyo.. Ha Ni ahh.. what’s wrong.?” He answer the call after he saw Ha Ni name. “Kyungsoo.. I’m sorry.. I just want to inform to you that maybe I will be late tomorrow..” she talk while crying and it make Kyungsoo  worried. “Ha Ni.. what happen.?? Why are you crying.?? Where are you now.??” He ask and the rest member also hear that. “noona.! Are you okey.??” Sehun interrupt after hear that. “Ha Ni..! are you okey.? Tell us where are you now..” all of them gathered beside Kyungsoo and he open the loudspeaker. “Seung Yong oppa…. I don’t know what happen to him.. but.. after I came back from your rest house, I saw.. Seung Yong oppa already laying on the floor inside his bedroom.. there is a lot of blood and I bring him to the hospital.. now I’m at the hospital..” she explain the situation and all of them shocked with that news. “just tell us which hospital that you  send him and we will be there… just give us 10 minutes…” Chen voice out and they agree. “no.. I don’t want to give any trouble to you.. I just call to inform that I will be late tomorrow.. that’s all..” she still crying and she can’t hold her sadness. “noona… you already help me to get back with Ri Nah.. now please let us help you this time..” Kai is really a kind hearted person. He won’t forget the good thing that Ha Ni had done to him. “Kai is right.. let us know and we will go there..” Chanyeol also agree with Kai’s words. “I’m at Seoul National University Hospital.. I’m at the emergency ward.. but please wear amask so they won’t recognize you…” still give an advise to them to covered up themselves. “okey.. just wait there.. anything happen please call us..” Tao also worried about her and Seung Yong.  They hang up and quickly run into the van and their manager driving fast.

 

"Miss Kwon Ha Ni…” a doctor out from the emergency room and meet her. “yes.. how about my brother, doctor.? Is there anything serious.?” She satnd up and walk to the doctor. “I already make an X-Ray and we found that he got interior injury and we believe that your brother had got beaten by something heavy things and also we found a former stabbed on his stomach and internal wounds in some parts.. It make your brother lost a lot of blood. Miss Ha Ni.. we need to do the surgery as soon as possible to stop the bleeding… if not… hmm..” the doctor still wait for her answer but she can’t give any decision. “just continue the surgery and save her brother live.. please doctor… she only have him in her life after their parents pas away…” they arrive.!! Ha Ni turn her body to see them. “we will save his life.. we will start the surgery in 2 minutes.. please wait till the surgery is done..” the doctor walk to the changing room. “guys….” She’d cry again and this time she cry loudly. She almost faint but Baekhyun got her. “gwencahana.?? Yaa.. stop crying… we were here for you…” he help her to sit. They gathered and give some space to her take a deep breath. “look at your face…  your eyes already swollen after cried a lot… Ha Ni ahh… we here for you.. to support you.. we are family right.?” Xiumin hold her hand  and Ha Ni start to smile after seeing them coming in the busiest schedule. “thank you guys… I’m sorry for troubling you all.. I’m sorry….” She’s tearing again. “okey… now stop crying.. it make me sad when looking at my noona in this condition…” Sehun wipe her tear and give a very sweet smile to her. She nodded and they wait together.

9 hours outside of the surgery room, it already make them feel so sleepy. Some of them already sleep  inside of the van and some of them still stay with Ha Ni. They bring their blanket and sleep on the doctor’s office after get a permission from the doctor that leads the surgery. Ha Ni sleep in the sofa and the rest of them sleep on the carpet. “Miss Kwon Ha Ni…” the doctor whisper without waking them. :she woke up and walk out from the room. “yes.. did the surgery done.?” She ask. He nod and give a good news to them. It’s 3 in the morning, she thinks it’s too early to wake them up. “it’s okey.. I will let them  sleep in my rooms.. you can wake them up tomorrow morning.. I know.. they have to rest before the performance..” huh.?? Ha Ni eyes widely open after hear the doctor said that. “did you know them.?” She ask without hesitate and he nod.  “I saw recognize them when they arrive in here.. one of them forgot to wear a face mask…” he let a little laugh. Ha Ni also laugh. “ouhh.. I;m sorry if the made some crazy things in here… they really need a rest for tomorrow.. actually.. I am their new bodyguard.. yeah.. I know that I am a girl.. but I love this job..” she explain to him. “don’t worry.. there is no problem with your job either you are a girl or boy.. as long we love the job that we do, then it is enough to satisfied us… right.? Anyway.. my name is Park Jung Min.. Doctor Park Jung Min.. just call me Jung Min.. you can go back to sleep.. we will take him to the normal ward and you can visit him tomorrow at 9.00 am. Okey..” he pat Ha Ni head and she go back to sleep.