Rest Day of Them.

Bodyguard Girl

“Ha Ni..!! are you done now.?? You have to go now…!” Seung Yong yelling from downstairs.  She close her door and running down to the living room and take her bike key. “yaa… did you want to bike in this beautiful day.? And why are you dress up like this.???” Seung Yong look her from her top until her foot. Boyish style. “oppa… you always look me dress up like this right.? What is the problem now.??”  She roll her eye ball when her brother look at her like that. Seung Yong smile and walk to her. “it’s okey if you want to waer a jeans.. but let me fix a little on you.” He open up her hair that she already tied and he ran to his room and take something. “here.. wear this. You will look cute with this blouse. Take this.” He give the blouse that she buy for her and push her to the room. “oppa..!!!” only that she can say. After a minute, Ha Ni out from the room and standing infront of her brother.  “cute.! Okey.. take this shoes and wear it. Don’t worry.. you’re style still look cute..” Seung Yong give a pair of cute shoes to her and she take and wear it. “oppa.. you don’t have to do this to me..” her eye frown and look down to the floor. “sometime we need a changes in our life.. so start it with small changes and you will use to it..” Seung Yong pinch her cheek. Ha Ni smile after hear Seung Yong said something positive for her and nodded.

Ding dong.!! Their door bell ringing. He walk to the door and open it. Good morning.! Hyung.. I’m sorry if it’s too early but we have to go now before sunrise.” Kyungsoo shake hand with Seung Yong. “don’t worry.. she already wake up and get ready.. just take care of her.. she didn’t bring her bike today, I hope she didn’t do something stupid when she with you after this.. ahahaha…” they both laugh when Seung Yong Sais something funny. Ha Ni walk out from the house and Kyungsoo startled when he saw that Ha Ni look so beautiful that morning. “Ha.. Ha Ni..” his voice like stuck on his throat and he can’t say anything. “am I too ugly today.?” Ha Ni blushing when Kyungsoo look at her like that. He shook his head faster before she got wrong. “you look..” he try to continue his word but.. “noona.!!!!” Sehun appear at the same time and run to Ha Ni. “wahhh… Noona.. you look cute today..!”  Sehun praise her and poke her nose. “yaa… stop doing that… my borther will see it.. let’s go.. we will be late if we still standing here..” she walk to the car and stop between two cars. “errr… which one should I enter.??” She turn his body and ask Kyungsoo and Sehun. “Me.!!” Both of them shout together. “errr…” Ha Ni in confused situation and she can’t make a decision. “just stay in my car..” someone standing beside her and when she turn his head, she saw a tall guy with fair white skin and black hair. “Suho.?” After she call his name, he turn his head to Ha Ni and give a big sweet smile. “Xiu hyung, Chen and Lay will go with Sehun. Kyungsoo with Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They already in the car actually. My car still empty. Ahaha..” Suho brush his back head and laugh. Ha Ni also laugh when she saw all of them already in the car. Kyungsoo and Sehun covered their embarrassed face. Ha Ni take Suho car and they go to their rest house for picnic.

 

In Suho car.. “Ha Ni.. can I ask you something.?” Suho voice up after silent for a minutes. Ha Ni look up at Suho face and smile. “what is it.?” Ha Ni look back at her phone and Suho peek at her phone. “you playing candy crush.?? Ahaha.. okey.. can you call me oppa after this.?” Suho still focusing on his driving. “oppa.?? Err.. why.??” Ha Ni feel awkward when Suho ask that question to her. “it just.. I want to be more close to you.. so we can speak informally. Like now..” he smile but he know that she still feel like that. “urrm… okey.. but not in public..” she’s agree.??? Really.??? “yess…!” Suddenly Suho shout and Ha Ni shocked with his shout. “oppa.. are you okey..??” Ha Ni calling me oppa.?? What a beautiful day….. Suho inner voice said. “I’m okey.. don’t worry.. ahaha..” Suho continue driving.

 After 1 and ½ hours driving, they arrive at their rest house. “here we are….” Lay standing infront of heir rest house gate. “Ha Ni ahh… don’t feel shy and comfort yourself in here okey… It’s almost  7 am.. should we cook a breakfast now.?” Chen bring the coking ingredients out from the back of the car and entering the house. They all bring their mattess down from upstairs. “Ha Ni… please don’t mind if we do something stupid in here okey… we always like that.. ahaha…” Baekhyun said and take anp after tired sitting inside of the car. “ahaha.. it’s okey.. I will cook the breakfast for you guys..” She walk to the kitchen and she can see a lot of instant food. “wahh… why there is a lot of ramen in here…? It’s not good for our health you know.?” She take a look at the packet after that she look up at Chen and Kyungsoo face. Both of them look at each other and don’t have any answer. “okey… let’s not eat this food and I will cook something healthy for you guys.. aigoo….” She start waering an apron and divide the work with Chen and Kyungsoo. After a minutes, Xiumin and Chanyeol came into the kitchen and wanted to help them. “what should we do, Ha Ni.?” They ask. Ha Ni give them to cut some bread to cut. Kyungsoo cook mushroom soup and Chen on frying some vegetable.  While in the living room, Kai still awake and playing with his phone. But Ha Ni who still with her work on cooking, she can see Kai from afar.  She walk near to Kai and sit beside him. “are you okey Kai.? What happen.?” She asking and Kai stop playing with his phone. “Noona.. what happen when you and your boyfriend argue and both of you don’t want to lose.? Did you just stay still or do something for your relationship.?”  Kai must be in problem with his girlfriend. “Kai.. look.. I know that I don’t have any experience in love.. but what can I say is, you should do something for your relationship. If you still love her, then go and persuade her.” She pat his back and smile. Kai understand with her words. “Noona.. no wonder Sehun like you so much.. thank you so much.” Kai hold her hand. “Kai, don’t mind about him.. think what should you do for her after this.. that is more important.. I want to continue cooking.. can you help me to clean the table.?” Ha Ni stand up and put down some stuff from the table. Kai also help her clean the table and they bring the food to the dining table. “okey everybody.. wake up.. let’s have some food before do some activity…” Ha Ni waking up the rest who still in deep sleep. “Noona… what are you cook for breakfast.??” Sehun wake up with his cute face and walk to the dining table. Lay follow from his behind and take his sit. “okey… let’s eat. You have an energy… wake up baby…” she shake Baek, Lay and Sehun shoulder. “okey…” they said together. EXO really enjoy the food and Ha Ni really happy seeing them smile and joking around. “they really need to rest today.. okey.. I have to check this house before they do some activities..” she stand up from her sit and go out to the balcony. Checking the area and make a rounding . “Hello… may I ask you.? What are you doing in EXO rest house.??” Someone appear during her rounding. Who is she.?