First Duty

Bodyguard Girl

The day has come. Ha Ni quickly dress up her uniform and tied her hair up. She’s running down to the kitchen and meet  Seung Yong who are also get ready for work. “oppa.. today is the day.. pray for me..” she hug her brother tightly. He smile and patting his sister back. “don’t worry.. lucky always yours.. just calm down and smile..” Seung Yong know that his sister always have her lucky charm inside of herself. She nodded and take her skateboard but suddenly Seung Yong hold her arm. “oppa.. wae.? I will be late if you hold me..” she’s whining but Seung Yong just laugh and show something to her. It’s a key. But a motorcycle key.? “here.. put down your skateboard and ride this.. you will arrive fastly than using skateboard..” he give the key to Ha Ni and she smile widely. She opening the door and try to find the bike but she can’t. “oppa.. where is the bike.. palli…!” once again she yelling t her brother. Seung  Yong drag her to the bike. Wait.! It’s a superbike.! “there you are.. that’s why I said, calm down..” he laugh. Ha Ni jump happily when Seung Yong buy her the new bike. She not wasting her time and ride the bike trough the road. “oppa gomawoyeo.!!” She yell from a far and Seung Yong waving to her. “good luck sister.!!” He said and drive his car to the workplace.

 After 20 minutes riding, she arrive at the company. Locking her bike and walk in to the office. “Ha Ni.! There you are… someone want to see you now.. go to the main office.”  Han Won her partner drag her to the main office. “good morning.. sorry I’m late..ehhh.???” she got a shocked after entering the room. Maybe she see someone with her boss. “morning noona..!” Sehun.?? He hug Ha Ni after saw her entering the room. She really in unbelievable situation now. “what are you guys doing in here.?? I thought you guys already back for work…” she voice up after Sehun release her. Kyungsoo and the other members also in there. “why.?? I think you already agree to work for us right.?” Someone speaking and it’s Suho, their leader. Ha Ni bow to him and apologize. “I’m sorry.. I might forgot about that.. so did you all come for this.??” Ha Ni ask them and they nodded together. “well Ha Ni, seems like you already have you employer now. This is the contract and we need you to sign this because all of them already sign the contract.” Her boss give the document that she need to sign. “all of them.???” Ha Ni look at her boss face and look back to the paper. “looks like I don’t have any space to sign in here.. errr… can I just sign in here.?” She pointed to the small space that they leave it to her. “no problem as long you sign the contract.” He smile and Ha Ni give back the document to her boss. “well you don’t have to use this uniform when working with us.. just use some casual clothe and it will be fine..” Baekhyun stand up and stand his hand on her shoulder. “but that is the rule and I have to follow..” she look up at Baekhyun face.  “don’t worry.. we already discuss with your boss and he agree with it.. we don’t want you to be only our bodyguard but we want you to be our friends also. It’s okey if you wan to wear you face mask, but not your uniform. We are not a prime minister or VVIP but we are an idol… just a normal person..” Chen and others give a happy smile to her and she agree. “let’s go and work..” Ha Ni said. They make a yeayy sound and they go out form the building. “noona.. join us..” Kai calling her. “it’s okey.. I bring my bike and follow from behind… you go inside.. it’s cold out here..” she push Kai slowly to the van. They laugh. “let’s go together.. I also bring my bike here. Ehehee…” Sehun show his bike to Ha Ni. “woaahh… you also have a bike.?? Daebak.!” Ha Ni touch his bike with awesome feeling. Sehun acting cute infront of her. “okey.. let’s go.. we still have a work to do..” their manager call to move now. They move together to the photoshoot place.

“okey.. go change your clothe.. I will wait in here.. I have to check wether there is a dangerous or not..” Ha Ni give an order to them and they understand. She walk beside the building and behind. After 5 minutes, she ebter the building back and see the photoshoot process. “waahhh.. they really an angel.. no wonder all of the girls out there fall in love with them..” she’s talking alone. Clicking sound everywhere and she take a sit near the door. “excuse me.. can I know who are you.?” A girl asking her. Maybe she curious why did Ha Ni sitting beside the door. “ouh.. sorry.. I am their new bodyguard and I just sitting here for security..” she explain to that girl and her forehead wrinkle after hear that. “a girl bodyguard.?? Don’t they think its ridiculous to hire a girl as their bodyguard.??” She give a smirk at Ha Ni but she didn’t feel anything. “it’s sound ridiculous but don’t judge the book by it’s cover, lady..” suddenly Lay approach them after heard their conversation. “she’s master in judo and had graduated from bodyguard academy. Now she work for us. Is there any problem.?” Lay continue his words and that girl shook her head. She walk away from them without saying any words. “I’m sorry.. but you don’t have to do that.. I can explain to her.. don’t worry..” Ha Ni feel guilty when Lay help her out from the situation. “it’s okey.. don’t be to formal with me even I am more old than you.. you look cute when you feel guilty my dear…” Lay wink his left eye and smile. Omo.! Stop smiling with your deep dimple..! Ha Ni inner voice shout. “err.. you can continue your photoshooting and I will wait in here..” she try to look away and close the door until Lay can’t see her. “heisshhh… yaa Kwon Ha Ni.. you have to know your place.. you just their bodyguard.. stop dreaming.. throw the feeling away..” talking alone again and then she sit back while waiting they finish.

3 hours photoshooting and at last, it’s done. The door open and they walk out from the room. Ha Ni stand up and walk to them. “tired.?? Good job to you guys..” Ha Ni show them thumbs up and give the coffee that she had buy before they end. “wahhh..!! coffee.!! Donuts also.!!! You know that we really hungry right now.. thank you so much for all of this..” Kyungsoo bow a little and sip his coffee with the others. She really happy that she can help them but she also feel tired from waiting. She massage her neck and back head after take a sit beside them. Chanyeol saw her tired face and he give a mineral water to her. “here.. let me help you…” he try to massage her but Ha Ni stop him. “it’s okey.. it just for a while.. I will be okey.. you guys is more tired than me.. so eat and rest after this. Okey..?” Ha Ni smile and Chanyeol can’t say anything. after they taking a leave, she take a deep breath and start the engine. “noona…!” Sehun poke her from behind. “aush.. !! yaa..! don’t do that again or I will die in here because of heart attack… want that happen.???” She patting her chest slowly after get shocked by Sehun. “okey.. okey… I’m just trying to make your eyes open.. I know you were tired right..” Sehun sit on his bike. Ha Ni laugh and try to wear her helmet but Sehun hold her from do that. “noona.. I’m hungry.. can you join me and eat ramen together.. I really need some food before get to sleep…” he hold his tummy and make a sad face to Ha Ni. “ahahaha… Sehun.. you really look like a kid.. don’t do that.. okey.. since I also hungry right now, why not we have our dinner now… right…”

 

 

 

Ha Ni patting Sehun back and they ride to the nearest store. “here.. let’s go find some peace place. Or else you will get caught in here…” Ha Ni drag him to the nearest park and eat their ramen. “since we are here.. can I ask you something, noona.??” Sehun look at her face. Ha Ni looks up and nodded. “you are 23 right now.. but don’t you feel to have a boyfriend.??” Puffff…!!!! Sehun question really make Ha Ni want to die. She burst out her spicy ramen out from . Sehun shock and give her a tissue. “noona.. I’m sorry if it’s too much… but…” Sehun can’t continue his words. “it’s okey.. it just.. hmm.. I have to work and I want to help my brother.. about boyfriend matter.. ahahah.. no one want me because of my work and my boyish attitude.. don’t you feel like that too.??”  She look at Sehun face and she saw his expression change after she said that. “of they think like that, they really a stupid person.. you are the most beautiful person that I had know.. I think that even you look boyish but you also have a feel.. to love.. to be love by someone.. am I right..?” Sehun continue eat his ramen. Ha Ni can’t say anything but just shut up and finish her ramen.

“Noona.. thank you for treating me tonight.. I will treat you on thour next date okey.!” He ride after following or in other words, sending Ha Ni to her house. “date.?? Ahaha… he really funny..” she close the gate and enter to the house. “tired.??” Seung Yong still watching the TV but Ha Ni didn’t answer him. “Kwon Ha Ni.. are you okey.??” Seung Yong turn his head to see if his sister is okey or not. She just wave her hand and straight going up to her room. After finish freshing her body, she laying on her bed and let a deep breath. Kirngg..! a message from someone. “who again…” she take her phone and open the message.

“Kwon Ha Ni… let’s go for picnic this weekend.. we will go to our rest house.. okey.??”  Kyungsoo

“tskk, you don’t have to ask that Kyungsoo…” she reply

After 1 minutes..

“okey.. see you this weekend.. we will bring our car.. you don’t have to ride.. remember.. just be casual..” Kyungsoo

“yes sir.. I remember that.. see you this weekend..”  sending the message.

“good night Kwon Ha Ni…” Kyungsoo

“aishh… he really like to call my full name..” she mumble. “nae.. good night Do Kyungsoo…”. Send.!

She fall asleep early that night. It’s her first duty and she really tired following them here and there. It’s not an easy work but she have to endure it for her future.