Approaching Her

Bodyguard Girl

“yeorobun.. wake up… it’s morning already.. we need to get out from this room before the doctor arrive.. come on… yaaa… Baekhyun ahh… wake up.. aigoo… you really heavy…” Ha Ni try to waking him from sleep but he still don’t want to open his eyes. “Noona.. what time now.?” Sehun awake from sleep and sit on the sofa with his bare face but still look cute. “it’s 10am now..” Ha Ni make her poker and all of them wake from sleep. “what.??? We need to be on the concert place before 12 noon…! Wake up..!” Suho got to the bathroom and wash his face. Same goes to the rest who already awake. Knock.! Knock..! someone knock the office door and Ha Ni go to open the door. “ahaha.. Good Morning everyone.. I had bring some breakfast for all of you.. I already call the rest of your friend who sleep in the van.. they will be here in a minute..” Dr. Jung Min entering his office with a breakfast for them. “but we have to go now.. it’s already 10am and we need to there before 12 noon.. I’m sorry doctor..” Suho shake Jun Min hands. “who said that.?? Ahaha.. poor all of you.. it’s still early.. 7am.. have a sit first and eat your breakfast..” he put down the breakfast and Ha Ni try to hold her laugh like seriously she can’t. “ahahahaaha..!! aigoo.. if I didn’t said that maybe all of you won’t wake up and comeback to sleep.. mianhae…” she burst out her laugh and all of them make a disappointed face. “heisshhh.. yaa… don’t do that next time.. or else, I will kiss you..” Kyungsoo said and suddenly Ha Ni face turns red. Dr. Jung Min who still standing beside her also take a look at her face. “yaaa.. don’t said that again..” Ha Ni run to the bathroom.  “wooaahh… hyung.. you can’t kiss my noona.. stop joking like that again..” Sehun walk ahead to Kyungsoo. “okey.. okey.. let’s stop and eat our breakfast…” all of them take a sit after  Jung Min said that.

 A minute after that, the rest of the member entering the office and join them eat breakfast. “where is Ha Ni.? I didn’t see her..” Chanyeol poke Suho shoulder while his eyes searching Ha Ni. They look at Kyungsoo face. “what.?? I’m just saying.. it’s a joke… I don’t know that she will take it seriously..” Kyungsoo continue eating his breakfast. All of them sigh and some of them roll their eye balls. Jung Min stand up and walk from the table. “Doctor… where are you going.??” Lay ask him after seeing he stop eating. “knocking the bathroom door.. she still hide in there..” he pointed to his bathroom and knocking the door. “Miss Kwon… come out and eat your breakfast.. you still have a duty to do after this… visiting your brother and work..” he waiting outside of the bathroom. “ouh..! err… nae.. I will.. just continue eating..” Ha Ni voice out from the inside but Jung Min keep knocking the door. “I will not move from here until you open this door and eat the breakfast with me and others… did you hear me.?” He keep knocking and after waiting, finally she open the door and walk to the table leaving Jung Min behind her. “good girl.. now eat your breakfast then all of us can visit you brother.. okey..” he patting her head.

 

************************************

 

After finish eating and cleaning back the office, they walk together to the ward where Seung Yong stayed. “oppa…” Ha Ni walk to his bed and hug him tightly. “oppa… wake up please… I’m here.. who did this to you… oppa… wake up…” she shake his body but still no respond from him. “Ha Ni.. don’t do that.. just let him rest okey…” Chen drag her away from Seung Yong. “Noona… don’t cry.. we know that he is a strong person.. what we need now is pray for him..” Kai hold her hand and help her to calm down. Lay patting her back and the rest standing still beside Seung Yong bed. “Ha Ni.. are you going to stay here or continue your duty.?” Jung Min ask her then Ha Ni look up at his face. “I need to work hard for my brother… Doctor, please take care of my brother.. I will be back after the concert.” She still tearing but she have to be strong. “guys.. let’s go.. you need to practice before the concert..” she stand up from her sit and all of them nodded. They walk out from the hospital and direct to the concert vanue. “okey.. go now..” then her duty as their bodyguard begin. She  bring them to the stage and their change room.  Suddenly someone standing in front of her. “ouh.?? Ri Nah.?? What are you doing here.??” Ha Ni startled after seeing her smiling in front of her. “Unnie.. I brought some help for you.. I know it’s hard to care those boys alone.. so I bring 2 more bodyguard to help you.. don’t worry.. they are your assistant..” she smile widely when Ha Ni looks happy. “thank you Ri Nah.. you really a good girl…” she pat her head. They continue guarding until the concert begin. “noona.. watch us on tv okey..” Kai wave her hand to Ha Ni. “Noona… I will show you my dance skill.. watch me okey…” Sehun pinch her cheek and walk away. “Ha Ni ahh.. I will make a hot wink to you okey.. just watch..” Lay wink to her and suddenly her cheek feel hot and red. “oppa.. just dance okey..” she look at him and wave her hand. “wish us luck..!” all of them shout to her and Ha Ni shpw them fighting sign to them.

“woaahh.. they really like you..” one of the her assistant show his thumbs up to her and she smile. “anyi.. they love to tease me.. ahahaha…” she laugh when he said that. “but they really like you.. the obvious one is the one who pinch your cheek… err.. Ooh Sehun.. yeahh..” another assistant voice out then she laugh hardly. “don’t say it louder.. their fans will kill me.. ahahaha…” they laugh together. “ouh.. Timjang-nim.!! Look..! they already start the performance.!” He pointed at the screenafter seeing them on the stage. Ri Nah, Ha Ni all both of her assistant watching them. Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Chen, Suho and Xiumin with their power ofvocal and high note.  Sehun, Kai and Lay with their dancing skill. Tao and Chanyeol the master on rapping. All of them full of charm and Ha Ni proud with them. “Unnie.. they look so beautiful right…?” Ri Nah face full with flying love around her. Ha Ni giggle and just nodded to her. They really look beautiful and handsome too.. her inner voice said. Time run so fast. They back to the backstage and resting on their changing room. “well done guys… I’m sure that all of your fans love your performance just now.. I can see it trough the tv.. your fans shouting and chanting to your guys name..” she’s clapping and all of them make a yeayy voice. “noona.. can you see me dancing on the stage.. I’m look like an expert right..?” Sehun walk to her and Ha Ni can’t hold her laugh. “yeahh.. I know you can dance beautifully on the stage.. all of you…” they laugh but still still in satisfied mood with their performance. “Kai..! you look so hot on the stage…” Ri Nah entering the room. “ouh.?? Ri Nah..! ahahahax.. gomawo.. am I do my best.?” He turn his head to see his lovers face. “always do your best.. I know…” she hold his arms smile happily. “okey guys.. let’s finish your work and we can go back to sleep..” Ha Ni help them to clean all of their clothe and their things.

After the concert finish, Ha Ni and her team guard them to the van and she also drive following them until arrive at their apartment. “okey guys.. I will see you tomorrow.. I need to go to the hospital to see my brother.”  She smile even she feel really tired. “Ha Ni.. are you sure that you will be okey driving alone.?” Kyungsoo ask her because he can see that she really tired. Her face turns pale and her eyes look really tired. “yeah.. I can handle myself.. don’t worry.. you just go in and rest..” she still let a little smile. After saying that, she turns around and try to walk but her leg can’t hold on her anymore. She almost faint but Kyungsoo got her before she dropped on the road. “yaaa… you said that you can handle yourself.. see what is happening now..” he get mad on her. Ha Ni just shut and only listen. “come on.. I’ll drive.. you sit beside and sleep.. you didn’t get a proper sleep last night right.. that’s why you ebing like this..” he help her to get up and opening the car door for her. Not wasting any time, he drive trough the road going to the hospital. “Ha Ni… are you okey.?” He asking without looking at her. “emm.. Kyungsoo…” she turn her head looking at that man with sorrow face. “did you need anything.? you want to eat something before we go to the hospital.?” Kyungsoo stop the car on the roadside then he look at her face. Really pale. “yaa… you didn’t get any sugar today right.??” Kyungsoo helding her face with worried in his heart. Ha Ni didn’t give any respond on talking but she hold his hand and try to say something. “let’s get something to eat for you.. then we will go to the hospital…” he help her to wear seatbelt and drive to the nearest convenient store and buy some bread and ramen for her. Ringgg,,,,,!! His phone ringing and he look at the screen.

_____________________________________________________

“hyung.. I will be late.. Ha Ni fainted and I help her drive to the hospital..” he explain to him.

“mworageo.??? Yaaa.. did she okey now.??? Where are you now.. we will go there..”

“we stop at nearby convenient store and buy some food for her.. a lot of restaurant in here but all of them already close. Don’t worry.. after sending her back to her house, I will go home.” Kyungsoo smile a little.

“okey.. just take care you both.. drive safely..”

______________________________________________________

He hang up and look at Ha Ni who still try to eat. “Ha Ni… are you okey.?” He take the cup of ramen from her when he saw that she didn’t eat it. “I can’t eat it.. I don’t have any energy now..” she look away. He smile and cup her face. “cold right.. let’s eat and go to the hospital.. I’ll help you..” he try to feed her but Ha Ni reject it. “Ha Ni.. you have to eat… if Seung Yong hyung see your condition, he must be more worried..” he try to persuade her. Then Ha Ni agree to eat. Kyungsoo feed her until finish. Then she eat the medicine that he bought from the convenient store. “okey… good girl.. now.. lte’s visit your brother and go back home… okey.?” Kyungsoo help her walk to the car. Thank god there is no one in there. After arrive at the hospital, they walk to the ward where Seung Yong stay. “this morning, he show some positive move. That mean he will wake in another few hours. He already react when he hear something moving with rolling his eyeball even he sleeping… you don’t have to worry.. we will take care  of him.. you also look sick.. you need more rest.. don’t work to much..” Jung Min checking her heart beat after seeing Seung Yong.  “Doctor.. if anything happen, please call me immediately…” she still talking even she still weak.  They going back to Ha Ni house. “Kyungsoo.. thank you.. I should guard you.. not you guard me.. I’m sorry if I’m getting weak…” she look down but Kyungsoo just smile and pat her head. “we also need to take care each other whether you are my employee and I’m your employer…” he look into her eyes and suddenly he kiss her cheek. “good night kiss for you..” I will stay in here.. I will inform my brothers that I will not come home tonight.. I will sleep on your brother’s room.. good night beauty bodyguard…” he give another sweet smile to her and leave the room. “omo.. what did he do just now.? Uhh… did he.. kiss my cheek.? Why did I feel like this… anyii… throw it away…” she mumbling alone.

The next morning, she wake up from sleep with fresh body. “aaahhh..!!! I’m feeling fresh today….!!” She shouting alone on her room. “Ha Ni… let’s eat breakfast.. I already cook for you…” he knocking her door and leave after saying that. “haa.?? He cook the breakfast.??? Jinjja.???” She open the door and look at her house. Her brother’s room already clean and her house too. “Kyungsoo.. are you do all this.???” She asking and he nodded. “well I just feeling bored and I see the mess. Then I clean it for you since you are not feeling well..” he put the breakfast on the table. She sit while looking at his face. “I am that charming until you can’t let go your eyes from looking at me.??” He also look into her eyes. “err.. no.. I mean.. you are an idol.. and you do all of this..??” she look away after Kyungsoo said that. “yeahh.. even in dorm also.. I clean and cook..” he eating his breakfast so do Ha Ni. “Ha Ni… I got a call from hospital that your brother already awake.. let’s go see him this afternoon..” he get up after finish the meal. “you can use my brother’s shirt on the closet. I hope it suit you..” she also get up from her sit and bring the plate to the kitchen. “let’s ride.. I’m tired driving…” he look at her face and Ha Ni shocked with his words. “ride my bike.?? Two of us.?? Are you sure.??” Ha Ni’s head full with questionnaire. “why not.? Are you scared on falling in love with me.??” He smirk and Ha Ni shook her head quickly. “no..! I mean.. I won’t fall in love with my own employer. That’s it.. fine.. we ride..” she walk up to the stairs and close the door. “I like her…” he also get ready and change.