Her Life..

Bodyguard Girl

*lock*

She slide her skate and sliding trough the road. It’s dark, no one and no car in the midnight. Wearing her earphone and singing the song that she play on her earphone.  After 15 minutes, she arrived at home. “I’m home….!” She open the door and keep her shoes on the shoes rack. “ya Kwon Ha Ni.. where did you go after school time.? Already eat your dinner.? There is a jjajangmyeon. Want me to heat it for you.?” A man voice appear from the kitchen. “aishhh gamjagya… oppa… what did you do in the kitchen.? it’s midnight already…” Ha Ni walk to the kitchen with her skateboard and sit on the kitchen table. Kwon Seung Yong is her brother and he is the only one that Kwon Ha Ni have after their parents died 5 years ago. “oppa.. can you help me to heat jjajangmyeon for me.? I’m too tired after working….” Looks like Ha Ni couldn’t help to cover up what she already said. Seung Yong eyes widen after hearing that. He cupping his sister face with his bare hand. “yaa Ha Ni… where did you work.?? What work did you do..?? I already told you that you just have to focus on your study….” Ha Ni let her long sigh. Yes Seung Yong  already told her that she just have to go to the school and study but Ha Ni is quite stubborn. “oppa… I just want to help you… I can’t see you work until midnight and then go back to your workplace early in the morning. I just try to help…” Ha Ni look down to the floor. Seung Yong let a little smile and hug her tightly. “such a sweet that you want to help me, but don’t worry… I still can send you to the school. Just hold on for two months more. Then you can go and find a work. Okey..?” Seung Yong  said that and it make Ha Ni feel more calm. “okey.. let me heat your late dinner and after eating, you can go to sleep. Okey.?” Seung Yong take the jjajangmyeon and heat it for his lovely sister. They eat together and sleep to rest their body after tired working.

“Good Morning Ha Ni… here your breakfast.. and don’t forget to eat your lunch today.. okey.?” Seung Yong give her breakfast and Ha Ni take it from her brother. “oppa…!! I’m going now..!”  She close the door and slide her skateboard trough the road. While she humming the song that she played on her earphone, she take a deep breath and smile after taking a fresh air. Bukkk..!!! “oucchh..!!” both of them whining after they hit each other. Ha Ni look to the guy with a mask on his face. “yaaa.. don’t you see me.?? Why are you in running without looking in your right and left.??” Ha Ni scold that guy. “jeosonghamnida… I have to go..” that guy get up and run away. Ha Ni try to catch that guy but she can’t even reach his hand because he ran to fast. “yaaa.!!!!” Ha Ni shout but he didn’t hear and keep running. “haisshhh….  If I see you again, I will hit your face. Then you can keep waering your mask until the end of your life…” she’s nagging alone and slide her skateboard again. After reaching the school, Ha Ni walking to her class and sit beside her best friend. “ ya Kwon Ha Ni.. why did your uniform got dirty.?? Are you sliding your body on the road.? Ahahahaha…” a boy voice up and laughing but suddenly Ha Ni stand up from her seat and slap his head.  “That is for you.. Kim ji Woon..” she roll her eye ball and seat back on her chair. “aussshhh… I’m just joking around… you don’t have to slap my head this hard.. aisshhh… I’m dizzy right now..” Ji Woon brushing his pain head. “Ji Woon uhh… you should think before you talk.. you always talk a useless thing you know.??” Ha Ni best friend Han Woo Joon laugh when Ji Woon got slapped by Ha Ni. She look back to Ha Ni. “Ha Ni.. why did your uniform get dirty.?” She help Ha Ni clean the mess. “a jerk hit me on my way to the school.. haishhh,…! I’m done,!” Ha Ni fed-up with the dirty. They just continue the class until the end.

 

After 5 pm, they went back home together. “ya Ha Ni.. we have judo training after this. Did you bring your uniform.?” Woo Joon look at her after checking their schedule on her tablet. “tadann.!! I always bring it on my beg.” She show the uniform bag to Woo Joon. “okey.. let’s goo….!!” They slide their skateboard fastly to the judo training hall. “good evening everyone.! I’ve got a good news today. We will have a test and who pass the test, he will go to the bodyguard trining and get a job.  Are you ready.??” Yess….!! At last… I will never get lose today.. this is my chance.. Ha Ni inner voice said. They divide into three group and they practice hardly to get the chance. “I won’t give up.. I won’t give up… I won’t give up…” Ha Ni punch the punch bag and said that on the same time. Woo Joon just look at her face and smile. After 1 hour practice, they gathered back and the match begin. Ha Ni vs man. They start their step, gripping each other. In 2 minutes,  they still fighting. Suddenly that man try to grip her leg, but Ha Ni alert about it. Ha Ni get ready to do Bat-da-ri move and in 2 second, that man fall on the mat. All of the student in there calpping their hand and chanting to her. “yeayy.!” Ha Ni jump happily. She help that man to get up and they shake hand together. “Kwon Ha Ni, here is your registration form.. training for 2 months and they will send you to the agencies. Congratulations…”  her coach smile and patting her shoulder.

After the training, Ha Ni and Woo Joon going back together and they talking a lot about the training just now. Sliding the skateboard on the road and they separate at the junction. “Woo Joon uhh.. see you tomorrow….” Ha Ni waving her hand to Woo Joon.  Kringgg…. “ehh… oppa.??” Her phone ringing and Seung Yong name appear on the screen. “oppa… I’m on my way right now…” Ha Ni answer the call. “yaa… palli… I’m tired waiting right now… I already cook our dinner..” Seung Yong babbling and it make Ha Ni laugh. “okey… okey… I’m infront our door now…” she hang up and open the door, as usual she place her shoes on the rack. She go staright to the kitchen and sit on the the chair. They get ready for dinner. “oppa.. look.. I’ve pass the test…” She show the registration form to Seung Yong. He stop eating and take the paper from Ha Ni. “yaa… jinjjayeo.?? Aigoo… my sister is stronger than me now… ahaha.. I will support you.. don’t worry…  eomma & appa will be so proud of you..” Ha Ni also stop eating when Seung Yong talk about that. “oppa… can we continue eating now.? I don’t want to talk about this right now…” Ha Ni put down her chopstick and  look at Seung Yong. He realize that his sister is not happy with the topic and then he smile. “mianhae… okey.. let’s finish the food and we fill this form for you okey…” Seung Yong pinch her cheek and she smile again now.

“Ha Ni uhh… what is your full name.?” Seung Yong asking a stupid question to Ha Ni. She take the pillow that she hug and hit Seung Yong back. “oppa…” Ha Ni stare him with her scary face. “ahahaha.. okey.. I’m just joking…. Your full name is Kwon Ha Ni..” he fill the form and then Ha Ni new life had begin.