Shoe -Part 1/2-

¤ Min's Family ¤


At 7:30am, the Min family was always busy, except weekends. And it all because it was hard to get their children to get ready for school and play group. Jimin was giving everybody their coats and help taehyung to put his on. After packing the lunch box and putting everything in Hoseok's bag they were ready to go.

"Okay let leave the house bang on time so none of us will be late this time," Jimin stated as the whole family was leaving the house.

"Okay, papa!" Taehyung sad as he nodded his head while seated in his car seat. Jimin smiled at his son pinching his cheek softly and kissing his nose.

"Good boy, Taehyung," Jimin told his youngest son and then noticed Hoseok pouting crossing his arms and looking down, Jimin frowned closing the car door and going around to Hoseok opening the door and kissed his oldest son cheek "You are a good boy to Hoseok!" Jimin told him as he smiled when he saw his son turning to him with a smile and with rosy pink cheeks.

"Thanks, papa!" Hoseok said with a smiled. Jimin nodded and the closed the car door going around the car to his seat in front.

"Did you get everything you need for work?" Jimin asked as Yoongi started to drive.

"Yeah I did," Yoongi replied as he turned the wheel to the right.The family was driving to it places Hoseok to school, Jimin and taehyung to playgroup while Yoongi was work.

------

After saying goodbye to Hoseok and Yoongi Jimin went to the Playgroup, Taehyung in his arms, where Jin was waiting with Jungkook. Jungkook jumped in Jin's arms when he saw Jimin and Taehyung he giggled as he waved to Taehyung.

"TaeTae!" Jungkook shouted as Jimin came closer to them with Taehyung in his arms.

"Kookie!" Taehyung shouted back as he waved back. The both parents chuckled as they walk inside the Playgroup. Already seeing familiar faces Taehyung and Kookie ran to them. Jimin and Jin both smiled as they saw their kids smiling widely.

------

Now both Jimin and Jin were both sitting on the sofa of the relaxing room for parents in the Playgroup building.

"So, how is it with Taehyung and Hoseok?" Jin asked as he drank his tea looking at Jimin.

"Well it has been hard sometimes, because as they grow they start to make more trouble" Jimin replied as he got more comfy on the soft leather maroon couch, "How about Jungkook, he turned a month ago?" Jimin asked as he lazy turned his head to look from the wall to Jin.

"Unlike your kids Jungkook been good, for now, at least," Jin said as he sighed, "Can't imagine my little baby growing up," Jin mumbled to himself but Jimin heard it anyway and patted Jin's shoulder.

"They all grow up one day." Jimin stated with a smile, "Just keep all happy and embarrassing moments for him so when he grows up and says 'I'm a grown man now' just say something embarrassing that happened to him when he was small, " Jimin said "That is what Yoongi plans to do to Taehyung and Hoseok."

"Something you would expect from Yoongi." Jin rolled his eyes but Jimin could still see that little curve in Jin's lips, "But, maybe I and Namjoon should keep the idea." Jimin chuckled and nodded.

It was silence after that both of them didn't talk for few minutes just listened to different parents conversations.

"Hoseok goes to school right?" Jin asked all of a sudden.

"Yeah he does, why do you ask?" Jimin looked at jin confused as his head rested on his hand. Jin shrugs.

"Just curious." Jin replied, "Does he like it in there, school?"

"I do ask him about the lessons and he says they are good but when I ask about why doesn't he invite friends over, he just completely ignores the questions and asks something else. " Jimin sighs as he looks up at the ceiling "Do you think he has problems at school?" Jimin asked.

"I don't expect a seven-year-old to have problems at school, but it still is good if you ask him if anything is wrong," Jin suggested as he drank more of his tea.

"I will ask him today after school," Jimin said mostly to himself, he closed his eyes thinking that he would take not a long nap.

Five minutes into the nap and he heard his phone ringing. Jin looked at Jimin as he picked up the phone and answered.

"Hello?" Jimin answered but it sounded more like a question. "Yes this is Min Jimin," Jimin said as he nodded, "Oh...He what?" Jimin asked confusion written all over his face, "Yes I will come right away." Jimin ended the call and sighed as he stood up.

"Where are you going?" Jin asked as he stood up after Jimin.

"Back home then to school" Jimin replied hurriedly.

"And why is that?" Jin asked again.

"Hoseok went to school with two different shoes his class laughed at him and then ran away to the toilet looking himself in there, so know I'm going home to get the right pair of shoes and then to school," Jimin asked and went to the door but then stopped and went back to Jin, "Can you take Taetae back to your house with you after Playgroup, since it ends in 20 minutes, and then I will come home and take him?" Jimin asked and Jin could only nod since he is lost from the information he just learned. In just a split second Jimin was gone from the relaxing room speeding to his house so he could be at school as quick as he can be.








___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey!! This chapter is really short, it not even at least a thousand words! But it because I was rushing it and also because there is going to be part two of the 'Shoe' chapter. Hope you like the chapter anyway because it was fun to write it and I really need more baby V and Kookie in here so maybe after the next chapter is done I should write a Taekook chapter.