TaeTae Doesn't Want To Play With Me

¤ Min's Family ¤

Don't know how long this chapter is going to be, probably short because the idea for this chapater isn't the graetest since this happened to me in real life when I was about five years old.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was October, Jimin and Taehyung were walking to the playgroup were Jin and Jungkook were already waiting for them. They were going later than usual, it wasn't their fault Yoongi got sick so they had to take care of him but he said he is going to be fine because Hoseok is with him so they left to the playgroup. Hopefully, Yoongi won't make Hoseok sick Jimin thought. (Even though it Monday Hoseok didn't go to school because of the problem at school, and anyway, he is going to be in a new school next week.)

------

They were finally at the playgroup. They didn't see Jin and Jungkook at first but then Taehyung fell on the grass, that is where they were standing, with someone on top of him. Taehyung moaned in pain and turned his head a little to see who it was. It was Jungkook. The little boy was smiling brightly at Taehyung.

"Jungkookie!" Taehyung cheered when he saw the young boy. Jungkook got of Taehyung and Taehyung stood up and hugged his best friend and Jungkook hugged back, "Is this the shirt you got on your biwthday Kookie?" Taehyung asked as he pointed at Jungkook's shirt.

"Huh?" Jungkook looks down at his shirt then back at Taehyung and nods slowly and then looks back up at Taehyung who is smiling his boxy smile.

"It suits you!" Taehyung complimented Jungkook and Jimin can only look at how cute the two boys were right now.

"There you are Jungkook!" Jin shouted as he ran to the others when he stopped running he was panting while looking at his son, who was looking down hands behind his back and kicked a small rock. "Why did you ran away?" Jin asked when he got his breath, he sighed when he got a shrug as a reply. "Jungkook, don't run away like this again," Jin said calmly as he bends down to, nearly, his son's height. Jungkook nodded as he looked up at his daddy, who was smiling gently at him. Jungkook smiled back.

------

Jungkook was excited to be with Taehyung....He didn't even know why. He just woke up remembered about the playgroup and taehyung so the excitement to came to him. He didn't even realise that he was smiling so big until his umma asked him about it all he could do is shrug look down but still keep a smile on his face.

Right now Jungkook was playing with his other 4-year-old friends, they were building a cube tower which they thought was amazing and tall but really it was just a bunch of blocks stacked into two straights towers.

Every few minutes Jungkook would secretly glance at Taehyung but when he sees him smiling and laughing with his own friends he couldn't help but look away and pout. He felt sad and wanted to cry but the big boy he is he hold his emotions.

"Jungkook, are you alright?" Juyung, Jungkook's friend, asked him as he put a block on the tower while his tongue is pointing out.

"Hmmm?" Jungkook turned his head to look at Juyung, he tilted his head a little as Juyung grabbed another block and looked at Jungkook. His other two friends, Bong-Chol and Sung-Joo, were now curious too.

"You been looking at the big kids all day and then turn your head away and make a sad face," Juyung explained as he put the block he was holding back into a box and looked at Jungkook.

"No..." Jungkook said as he looked behind him and saw Taehyung talking to his girl friend, Jungkook didn't know her name, Jungkook then looked back to his friends, "No there is nothing wrong...." Jungkook said and turned back to look at the tower they have built.

The 4 kids were so proud with their tower that they didn't notice that Taehyung was behind them all admiring the tower too.

"Woah, you did an amazing job!" Taehyung sad amazed, scaring the poor 4-year-olds as they turned to see who said it.

"TaetTae!" Jungkook smiled excitedly as he hugged the tall boy. Taehyung chuckled and hugged Jungkook back. "We want to build the tower taller but we can't reach..." Jungkook said as he pouted and looked at the tower while still hugging Taehyung "Can you help us?" Jungkook asked, his eyes shine with excitement.

Jungkook really wanted to play with Taehyung all day, and was disappointed when Taehyung didn't put any notice of the poor boy, he wanted to scream from happiness when Taehyung nodded but he only cheered with his friends as they watched amazed at Taehyung that he can reach the top of the tower to put the block.

Jungkook's happiness wasn't for long since the girl that talked with Taehyung before came and interrupted Taehyung from putting a block on the tower.

"TaeTae!" The girl whined as she poked Taehyung's shoulder. Jungkook frowned that the girl called Taehyung by his nickname, he only allowed's his parents and Jungkook's family to call him that.

"Huh?" Taehyung looked at the girl while holding the block, "Is something wrong Hye Rin?" Taehyung asked now known as Hye Rin and nodded innocently with a pout.

"Come play with me and others," She said and made a cute face while blinking innocently her hands behind her back.

"But I'm playing with Jungkook and his friends right now," Taehyung stated as he put the block on the tower. Jungkook looked down to hide a smile that was on his face.

"Taehyung please it boring without you" Hye Rin whined as she tugged on Taehyung's sleeve. Taehyung sighed. Jungkook heard footsteps and though Hye Rin walked away but when he looked up he saw both Hye Rin and Taehyung walking away.

Jungkook was sad and felt tears in his eyes but he wiped them away, he went to one of the ladies who worked in the playgroup. He wanted to see his umma right now, even though Jungkook was only four he knew really well that his umma never left playgroup and was in parents relaxing room waiting to pick Jungkook up. He saw the lady he needs to see doing something on paper. He ran to her and poked her knee. She looked to see who did it and smiled when she saw Jungkook looking at her.

"Jungkook is something wrong?" The lady asked as she pushed the papers away from her and was still smiling at the small boy.

"I want umma..." He said as he looked down, the poor child wanted to cry because if his friend not wanting to play with him. Thankfully the teacher didn't ask but just took Jungkooks hand and led him to parents relaxing room.

------

jimin and Jin were chatting about things they have been working on and also telling funny stories that happened a day or before, Mostly Jimin was saying the stories. And there was a lot, 3 funny and embarrassing stories he told Jin that happened on the same day. However, they stopped talking when the playgroup teacher came in with Jungkook holding her hand. Jin stood up and walked to the teacher when he was near he picked Jungkook up and asked what happened.

"Did something happened?" Jin looked at Jungkook to see if there were any bruises or scratches on his son. He sighed relieved when the teacher shook her head.

"he didn't say if anything was wrong and asked for you, so I took him here," She explained and smiles "Well I better go back and look after children," we that she left the room.

"Jungkook is something wrong?" Jin asked worriedly. Jungkook shook his head and hugged his umma's neck and hid his face between Jin's neck and shoulder. Jin didn't know what to do and looked at Jimin who was confused as Jin was. They both panicked when they heard Jungkook sobs, Jimin quickly stood up.

"Let ask him what wrong outside, Okay?" Jimin said and Jin nodded while following Jimin outside.

------

When they were outside they sat on a bench near the playgroup building. Jimin was quiet while Jin was trying to calm Jungkook. When it was finally quiet Jin asked.

"Jungkook is everything alright?" There was no reply for few seconds but then Jungkook shook his head and looked at Jin his eyes were red and puffy from crying.

"U-umma why don't TaeTae p-play with me?" Jungkook asked as he sniffed. Jimin and jin were confused. Jungkook looked from to Jin to Jimin and back to Jin and back to Jimin again, "samchon Jimin, do you know why?" Jungkook asked as he sniffed two times.

"Jungkook what do you mean, Taehyung doesn't play with you?" Jimin asked. He was confused, Normally Taehyung would whine non-stop that he wants to play with Jungkook that sometimes Jimin and Yoongi, sometimes Hoseok, want their ears just to disappear.

"H- he always spends times with that girl!" Jungkook whined and sniffed again, "He was play with us for a minute and the girl stealed him!" he sobbed. Jimin wanted to chuckle at the way Jungkook described everything with few grammar mistakes , but right now wasn't the best time for laughing.

Jin looked at Jimin confused, they talked through eyes and Jimin nodded. He stood up and went back inside to get his son here and, try to, talk about everything that happened in the playgroup while Jin and Jimin were talking about how cute Jungkook would look in a dress (?).

------

Jimin came back with Taehyung five minutes later. Jin and Jungkook were still on the same bench but now Jungkook was drawing on a small piece of paper with a black pen.

"I'm back," Jimin said as he sat down on the bench and sat Taehyung on his lap. Taehyung smiled at Jungkook but the young boy just puffed his cheeks turned away from Taehyung and carried on drawing. Taehyung was confused and hurt because Jungkook never did this so he looked at Jimin confused.

"Right..." Jin started, "Taehyung can you please explain why are you not playing with Jungkook?" Jin asked as he looked at the asked boy, At that question, Jungkook turned around and looked at Taehyung angrily still puffing his cheeks while gripping the poor pen with all the strength he has.

"Not playing with Kookie?" Taehyung said as he looked at Jimin then at Jin then at Jungkook and back to Jimin.

"Yesh!" Jungkook suddenly shouted as he looked grumpy at Taehyung "You played with that girl and other boys and girls!" He puffed and crossed his arms and looked at the floor.

"I didn't play with Kookie because he was playing with his fwiends, and when I did came to them he was looking down all the time. I thought he was angwy at me so that why I played with others," Taehyung explained he started to cry because he was getting scolded for something he didn't mean to do, hurt Jungkook.

Jimin smiled gently and hugged his son and wiped away his tears. Jimin knew that from the start of the explanation that something wasn't right since Taehyung loves playing with Jungkook.

"I'm sowwy Kookie that I didn't play with you," Taehyung said as he got of Jimin's lap and went up to Jungkook who still sat on Jin's lap. Jungkook looked at Taehyung with pouty lips and a bit red eyes. Jungkook got of Jin's lap and hugged Taehyung as tight as he could.

"I forgive you TaeTae," Jungkook said with a smiled on his face and with that Taehyung hugged him back tight. Jimin smiled at the two boys grateful that everything is alright. Jin smiled at the two boys glad they are friends again.

It only a second later that the moment is ruined by Jimin's phone ringing and everybody are staring at him as he got his phoned looked at who it was Yoongi ♥.

"Hello?" Jimin answered the phone.

"Jimin...." Yoongi started, "Where on earth is the Kimchi I brought for myself?" Yoongi asked.

Oops.

Jimin forgot that the kimchi was for Yoongi and ate it all with Hoseok and Taehyung. Jimin giggled nervously.

"Heh...umm, about that" Jimin said slowly.

"Min. ing. Jimin. DID YOU ATE IT!" Yoongi shouted Jimin jumped a bit and ended the call right away. Thank god the kids were in their own world to hear Yoongi shout from the other line but Jin is another potato who heard everything.

Let just say Jimin has and explanation to say to Jin and an angry husband waiting at home....Oh boy, just when he thought that drama for today ended. Nope. Not at all.


__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey! Long time not see! Ha....Well fanally an update on the story. I am a terrible author. Told the readers that I will update of the one week holiday but yet here I am sitting on my chair drinking sprite and 2 weeks into the 6th term....yay!....4/5 weeks to go till summer holidays! Anyway this took me to write for the holiday and then past 2 weeks of school necause me being a lazy author I wrote about 300 hundred words a week and then get lazy ( ̄。 ̄)~zzz. Hope you like the story anyway because it is actually true of what happened when I was younger!
Some stuff I add in myself, like the ending with the call, but other than that everything is true. I am in Jungkook's position in this story (●´ω`●).


Hope you like this chapter (repeating myself, of course...) (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ.