Business Trip

¤ Min's Family ¤

Yoongi's business trips weren't favourite for anyone in the Min's house, and that because the kids would cry begging their daddy to not go. None of them wanted him to go even Yoongi himself but he needs to go so they could have a house and food.

Yoongi was packing his suitcase for the 3-days business trip, Jimin was helping him pack. While Hoseok and Taehyung would always take things out of the suitcase hoping that it will stop Yoongi from going.

"Daddy!" Taehyung cried as he tugs on Yoongi's sleeve, "Please don't go!" He rubbed his face on Yoongi's jeans and Yoongi already felt the wetness from tears. Yoongi sighed as he picked up Taehyung. Taehyung and Hoseok got their hopes up thinking that maybe he will say 'Okay I will stay' but it never came instead what Yoongi said was.

"Tae it only for 3 days I will be back and you won't even notice that I was gone," Yoongi smiled he knew he said the right words, but his children are still small and when they heard him say it the broke into another wave of tears. Jimin frowned he picked up Hoseok so the boy wouldn't try to get Yoongi's clothes out of his suitcase again.

------

Jimin doesn't even want to think about how on earth they somehow are now standing outside with yoongi putting the suitcase in the car because just about 15 minutes that kids were crying like Yoongi was dead -not like they stopped crying- and getting his stuff out.

Right now Jimin was holding Taehyung in his arms so he wouldn't try to do anything and Hoseok stood next to Jimin hugging him and crying, Taehyung is crying too.

"Daddy!" Taehyung cried as he struggled to get out of Jimin's arms, Jimin sighed and put the boy back on the ground and Taehyung ran to his dad hugging his leg tight a second later Hoseok ran up to them and hugged him as tight as he could.

"Kids, shh I'm going to be back soon that is a promise," Yoongi said, he didn't think it would work but Hoseok and Taehyung both looked at him with red puffy eyes, first Hoseok got his pinky and Taehyung did the same thing soon after.

"Is that a pinky promise daddy?" Hoseok asked with a sniff. Yoongi smiled gently and connected his pinky with Hoseok and then Taehyung. The kids both smiled widely at their dad. 

Jimin smiled softly at the cute moment the kids and Yoongi were having near the car.

When Yoongi was inside the car driving out the housing car park Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung were all waving to him. Even though Taehyung's and Hoseok's faces were wet and red from crying they still smiled big happy knowing that their dad was promising to come back soon. 

Yoongi waved at them and then he drove off to his business trip.


------

Day One

Yesterday Jimin went to bed with kids curled up next to him while their heads were on Yoongi's pillow.

The morning was different from any other it was quite. Not like Taehyung or Hoseok were moody or anything, maybe a bit, it just that their throats hurt from crying and shouting for Yoongi not to go. 

They ate food watched some cartoon's until it was time to go to school and playgroup.

Taehyung looked fine when playing with Jungkook, the smart 4-year-old   Jungkook is tried to cheer up Taehyung, knowing Yoongi wasn't with them for 3 days, whenever Taehyung stopped playing and looked sad.

When picking up Hoseok Jimin asked Hoseok's new teacher how he was, being in the new school for a week now. The teacher said that he was alright mostly, sometimes spacing out.

Thankfully Jimin found out from Yoongi that he is free from 7:30 pm to 8:00pm because that means Jimin and the kids could talk to Yoongi through skype.

When it was time to say goodbye to Yoongi the all blew  a kiss to him and said their goodnights.

"Goodnight daddy, come home soon," Hoseok said while rubbing his eyes tiredly. Taehyung nodded with a yawn.

"yes please, daddy, you pwomised," Taehyung added with another yawn.

"I will be home soon monkeys" He replied with a gummy smile. The two boys smiled and then Jimin ended skype with a 'We miss you.'.

------

Day Two

"Papa!" The first thing Jimin heard when he felt someone shaking him. Of course, it Taehyung shouting and Hoseok shaking. He slowly sat up blinking few times just to get what on earth is going on right now. 

"Papa your phone is ringing!" Taehyung shouted and Jimin grumbled in his head as to why so loud in the morning. Surprisingly Jimin didn't notice his phone ringing until Taehyung screamed said it to him.

Hoseok handed Jimin's phone to him. He might not notice the one who was calling him, even though the letters of the name are big, but he did notice the small digits on the top right corner of his phone which said 5:31AM.

"Hello?" Jimin said still trying to get the fact that it five the morning and someone dared to call waking up his children and, not much, him.

"Finally, you answered!" The man on the other line said, It was jin, "I thought you were a light sleeper Jimin what took so long to answer?" Jin asked.

"Hyung," Jimin said sleepily with a yawn "Why are you calling so early?" He asked and looked at Hoseok and Taehyung already curled up in the big blanket staring at Jimin.

"Oh yeah!" Jin remembered, "I am calling to say that tomorrow you will need to take Jungkook home with you till 11:30pm." Jin told him "You see Namjoon is working till 11 and I leave Seoul to Daejeon and come back the day after tomorrow" He explained. Jimin looked blankly at the TV in front of him.

"Hyung," Jimin groaned and lay back on his pillow "Why calling so early why not tell today at the playgroup." He looked at the ceiling and sighed.

"So I wouldn't forget, there is already a lot going on that yesterday I forgot to feed Jungkook until he asked me where is his food," Jin explained with a yawn "That all I needed to say, go back to sleep Jimin." And Jimin gladly will go back to slep. And then Jin ended the call.

Jimin sighed and look to his right and saw Hoseok and Taehyung already deeply asleep while cuddling close to Jimin. He smiled and pulled the blanket over himself and the boys and went back into the dreamland.


------

Day Three

The day went quick, it now 7:50, and now Jimin was in the kitchen cooking for the three kids that were playing in the living room. He ran to the living room when he heard a crash in there, he was expecting one of them crying on the floor because they feel from the couch. But he wasn't expecting a laughing Jungkook and Hoseok while Taehyung was on the floor with a big family album on him.

"Boys what happened?" Jimin asked as he came to Taehyung took the album and helped him get up.

"I-I was trying to get the album out, a and it was hard to take it out" Taehyung explained while looking down, his hand behind his back, "A-And this happened. Sorry papa..." Taehyung said and looked up his eyes shining with tears that he didn't let slide down his cheek. 

Jimin sighed kissing Taehyung forehead. "It alright. Be more careful next time alright?" He said and smiled gently. Taehyung nodded as he tried to pull the photo album out of Jimin's hands. Jimin lets go of the album gently and Taehyung held it tight to him. "Why do you need the photo album in the first place?" Jimin asked as he looked Hoseok and Jungkook, who didn't even pay attention to the whole scene.

"Oh, Jungkook said that whenever uncle Namjoon left for few days, he always get photo album out and look at the pictures with his dad," Hoseok explained when Jungkook heard his name he turned around to see what happening when nothing special happened he turned his attention back to the window where cars were passing by.

Jimin looked at Taehyung then at Hoseok and back to Taehyung, "Well I can't see a reason to stop you from looking at the photo album." Jimin confessed and the two boys smiled. Jimin looked at Jungkook who, finally, was turned his head from the window and climbing down from the sofa and tried to jump off it, he slipped, though. Thank god Jimin quick instincts because he caught Jungkook before he could fall on his face.

"Be more careful Jungkook," Jimin told Jungkook was clutching to Jimin's shirt and was looking at him with scared eyes. He nodded slowly and let go of Jimin's shirt.

After few minutes Jimin found himself sitting on the couch with the photo album on his lap Jungkook sitting next to him on the right, Hoseok on the left, while Taehyung was behind him his little hands around his neck and looking over Jimin's shoulder to see the album.

There was a lot of different happy and funny moments  in the photo album. For example, when it was Yoongi birthday they all made a surprise birthday for him, when he opened the door, coming from work, the lights switched on he got surprised and tripped. Let just say that Yoongi walked with a bruised knee for a week or two. But he enjoyed their birthday anyway.

Jimin looked at one photo and smiled at the memory. When they were in the zoo they went to see snakes. They all found out that Hoseok has a phobia for snakes. The photo shows Hoseok near a snake with watery eyes.

There was much photo's, there were 4 more albums to go, that Jungkook fell asleep when they started the third album. Jimin let Hoseok and Taehyung look at the album while he picked up sleeping Jungkook and went to the boys room and put him on Taehyung bed. Putting the blanket up to his chin.

"Uncle Jimin?" Jimin heard Jungkook small tired voice as he neared the door. He turned his head and looked at Jungkook who was cuddling a plush  that was on Taehyung bed, "Does TaeTae and Hobi like being brothers?" He asked with a gentle yawn. Jimin smiled and nodded. "Wish I had a brother or sister to play and take care of," Jungkook said and the be fell asleep, Jimin was smiling gently at the small boy sleeping and then left the room.

Jimin came back to the living room to see his to boys hugging each other while crying. He then saw a photo between them which has them and Yoongi hugging them. Jimin came up to them and hugged them while they cried on his shoulder.


------

Yoongi Is Back Day

Today was the day. Yoongi was coming back from his business trip. The kids were so excited looking out the window every minute and asking if Yoongi is here. Jimin chuckled at the boys when they heard a noise near the door and though it was Yoongi but it was only a postman giving some letters. 

Jimin was cooking a big dinner, so they could celebrate that Yoongi is back. Taehyung's idea. They kids were doing balloons, Taehyung tries, that they asked Jimin to buy. Jimin looked at the clock and smiled, about an hour before he comes back.

Jimin was correct right at 7:00pm he heard the door opening and the kids running downstairs shouting "Daddy!!" Taehying tripped and fell on his knees but it didn't really effect him since he stood up and ran to Yoongi who was smiling at him. 

He hugged him so hard that Yoongi fell on his , "Wow kid, did you miss this bad?" Yoongi asked as he ruffled the boy's heads. They both nodded they were a crying mess. Jimin smiled as he came to the house corridor.

"Welcome back, Yoongi" Jimin smiled gently and helped him get up while taehyung and Hoseok kept on clinging into Yoongi. "They missed you a lot, both slept with your pillow," Jimin explained as he picked up Yoongi's suitcase while Yoongi himself was holding the two boys in his arms.

They talked about the business trip, what Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung were doing while Yoongi was gone. The two boys showed their pictures they drew for Yoongi while he was gone. They had a lovely dinner and Yoongi was happy being back home. Because he knew he had the most amazing husband and two chipmunks waiting for him at home.

------

Yoongi looked Taehyung and Hoseok arguing what Disney movie to watch while Jimin warned them that they will watch Tellytubbies if they won't agree to what Disney movie to watch. Yoongi chuckled at the scene.

Glad to be home. He thought

 


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YESSS I'm back with a new chapter after a whole month. I didn't forget about the story I was just too busy with real life.

Big thanks to afbahrah for the idea and sorry for the long wait, also thank you for loving the story! ^3^