Cheese On The Moon

¤ Min's Family ¤

 

You can call Hoseok the MASTER of 20 questions. One of his favourites is to ask YOONGI where is someone going or has gone. How on earth is Yoongi suppose to know EVERYTHING? Because there is a lot of these moments.

"Where is Taehyung?" Hoseok could ask, how is Yoongi suppose to know? He is not an 'I-Know-Everything' machine to answer his questions, so he answer would be.

"Probably in his room sleeping." And then Hoseok would leave him, and he would go back into reading his book. To realise that he lost the page he was on, and so? He didn't really understand the story in the first place. That just gives him an opportunity to sleep. He is glad.

OR

 

Hoseok came back from school. He said hello took off his shoes and coat he looked around the house and then came to Yoongi. He didn't do anything just sat there and watched what Yoongi was doing. Yoongi did get irritated from Hoseok just plainly staring at him. So he looked at him and lifted up his left eyebrow as to ask 'What is it?'.

"Where is Mina?" He asked and Yoongi just wanted to bash his head on the table, of course, it the same kind of question. How was Yoongi suppose to know where is Mina? Mina is their new kitten. That small thing is literally SMALL. It could be anywhere in the house, hopefully not outside somewhere.

"Mina is somewhere, go look for her."And with those words Hoseok left to find Mina. Yoongi shook his head and carried on working on whatever he was working. But he could since the cat can't be heard and it loves to meow a lot. Worried about what Jimin would do if Mina went missing he went to help Hoseok find her.

 

Turns she was sleeping in the basket of the dirty clothes.

 

 

 

He favourites one is this one. Yoongi was reading a book when Hoseok woke up from his nap and went to the kitchen and then came back to Yoongi. "Daddy where is papa?" He asked as he looked at the book cover of Yoongi's book. Yoongi sighed as he put the book on the coffee table and looked at his son.

"He went to the Moon to get some cheese." Yoongi replied, but really Jimin went to buy presents for all of them since Yoongi already bought some, also presents for Taehyung since his birthday is close. For Hoseok it was enough for an answer so he left Yoongi alone 
and went to his room. Yoongi sighed and picked up his book he looked at the book and then put it back on the coffee table and stood up. He felt hungry and sleepy.

 

------

Yoongi always believed that Hoseok never listened to what he was saying to him when asking questions. Turns out he was wrong!  When they both left for school the moon was setting and it was HUGE in the sky, "Hoseok look at the moon!" Yoongi said as he pointed at the HUGE moon. The little man came to him and looked at the moon. There wasn't much reaction from him just wide eyes as he looked at the moon. Yoongi was expecting Hoseok being surprised that the moon was so close to them what he wasn't expecting was this.

"
That’s a big piece of cheese." He stated, rather plainly may I add. Yoongi was hundred percent done. He couldn't believe that his son picked up his sarcasm and used it against him.

------

When Yoongi told that to Jimin he couldn't stop laughing while Yoongi stared at him unimpressed, "That what you get for always being sarcastic!" Stated Jimin  as he calms down from his laughing. Yoongi would have agreed with Jimin but he believed that Yoongi isn't sarcastic 24/7 as people always say. Maybe sometimes (All the time actually). "At least you have a New Year Goal now!" Jimin announced as he smiled at Yoongi.

"Oh yeah?" Yoongi looked at Jimin, "And what kind of New Year Goal do I have?" Yoongi asked and Jimin smiled sweetly at him.

 

"You New Year Goal is to try to explain to Hoseok that the Moon isn't made of cheese!" Answered Jimin and Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"That an amazing goal," Agreed Yoong not excited about it at all. Why is it always happens to him? Nobody will never ever now.




 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

that is the fastest update I ever did I think! ^-^ 
Anyway. This chapter is short. I wasn't planning 
anything big for this chapter. Hope you like it anyway!
There will be probably a lot of short chapters IF I won't
run out of ideas!
Also, I am sick so I have nothing to do I can't really talk because
I'm using a medicen thatnumbs my whole throght, mouth, tonue, lips!