Shoe -Part2/2-

¤ Min's Family ¤

Jimin was finally inside the school building sitting on the chair holding a bag with shoes in there waiting till the teacher comes and explains what happened to his son.

After 5 minutes Hoseok's teacher,Mrs Kang ,finally came with a smile on her face. 'What is she smiling about?' Jimin thought to himself but smiled back at the teacher.

"Hello, Mr Min," Mrs Kang started as she leads Jimin to a smaller room where Teacher and Parents meeting happen, "What I want to talk about is your son, Hoseok." She started and Jimin nodded "Does he talk about what happens in school?" She asked him.

"No, he doesn't" Jimin stated, "Whenever I try to talk about the school he ignores the question," Jimin added as he tapped the floor with his foot gently. Mrs Kang nodded, "Mrs Kang I don't want to be rude but I need to my son, where is he." Jimin said it wasn't even a question because you either show where is Jimin's son or there is going to be an argument.

"Oh yes, I'm sorry" Mrs Kand apologised as she stood up from the chair Jimin doing the same. "He is hiding in the bathroom teachers tried to get him out but he just won't, we wanted to break the door but I stopped knowing it would scare the poor child." Mrs Kang explained as they walked through the school corridors.They stopped at the boys toilet."I think it better if you go for yourself, he will be happy to hear your voice." Mrs Kang said and Jimin nodded going inside.

As Jimin closed the door behind him he heard gentle sobs that belonged to Hoseok. Jimin went to the toilet door that was closed and knocked gently.

"Go away Mr Hwangbo, I already told you I won't come out," Hoseok said and sniffed gently.

"Hoseok, this is not Mr Hwangbo," Jimin said gently as he heard no sniffs or sobs as he talked. The door slowly opened and it revealed poor Hoseok eyes puffy from crying some tears dripping from his chin. When Hoseok saw that it was actually Jimin he jumped into Jimin's arms and hugged tightly.

"Papa!" Hoseok cried into Jimin's shirt making it wet. Jimin hugged Hoseok back as he gently rubbed his back. "Papa...." Hoseok said when he calmed down, now Jimin was sitting on the toilet floor while Hoseok was on his lap.

"Hoseok....is something wrong in school, I know you have laughed at today at class, which was really awful from your classmate," Jimin said as he slowly Hoseok's Hair.

"Kids been bullying for the fact that both of my parents are boys....." Hoseok whispered slowly as he looked at his arms. Jimin frowned, of course, little kids will judge not understanding what they are saying or doing hurt's other people, but bullying your own classmate like that isn't right. So Jimin hugged Hoseok close to his chest, he then saw Hoseok's shoes and remembered why he is here in the first place.

"Hoseok I brought the shoes..." Jimin said quietly as he got the shoes out of the bag, Hoseok nodded as he put them on his feet. "Are you ready to go back to your classroom?" Jimin asked and then regretted because Hoseok was frozen and then tears started to appear in his eyes soon he was crying shaking and shaking his head as a no.

"Papa I don't want to go back....can we go home....please?" Hoseok asked as he looked into Jimin's eyes. His eyes rosy red from crying and his cheeks shined from the tears and the light. Jimin frowned he saw in Hoseok eyes at how he begged to go home, he couldn't say no to him having a soft spot for his children.

"Alright Hoseok I will take you home" Jimin responded and saw how Hoseok smiled from his response and hugged Jimin tight and Jimin hugged back.

"Thank you, papa," Hoseok said into Jimin's shoulder. JImin smiled as he patted Hoseok's back as he stood up with his son still in his arms then he put him down because Hoseok asked him and they both walked out of the toilet and Mrs Kang was standing there smiling at them.

"Is Hoseok ready to go back to the classroom?" She asked while smiling and looked at Hoseok. The poor boy hid behind his Papa tugging into his arm so Jimin could say that he is going home.

"Mrs Kang, Hoseok isn't going back to his lesson," Jimin said and Mrs Kang looked at him confused so Jimin carried on "He is going home with me, I'm sorry but I don't think it good for him to go back there" Mrs Kang nodded understandingly.

"I understand Mr Min, you don't need to apologise, " She said and smiled at Hoseok then at Jimin. Jimin smiled at the teacher and nodded as a goodbye and then left the school building with Hoseok.

------

After walking for 15 minutes without really any ideas of where to go both Jimin and Hoseok stopped in front of a cafe. They both go inside and Hoseok right away found where he wanted them to sit. It was a table near a window at the back of the cafe the place had the best few of Hoseok's favourite playground. Hoseok sat on the chair and smiled at Jimin.

"Hoseok what would you like a hot chocolate?" Jimin asked his child already knowing the answer. The asked boy smiled and nodded then turned his attention to the park outside as he head rested on his palm. Jimin went to stand in the line. When it was his time to order he ordered a soft coffee for himself and hot chocolate for Hoseok. After that all got done he got the coffee and the hot chocolate and walked back to the table Hoseok was. Hoseok was drawing on a piece of paper, probably got it from his backpack Jimin thought. The papa of the son placed the two cups on the table and that catch Hoseok's attention, his eyes sparkled when he saw and smelled the scent of his hot chocolate.

"Yay!" Hoseok cheered as he grabbed the cup but let go of it right away and whimpered in pain. Jimin frowned going to his son and kneeling down gently grabbing his son's small palms and kissed them softly.

"Be more careful next time alright" Jimin stated softly as he smiled and Hoseok nodded with a smile and looked at his cup of hot chocolate as if it was his biggest enemy but then smiled putting his two elbows on the table and rest his head on his two hands as he gently blown on his hot chocolate. Jimin smiled going back to his sit and slowly drank his coffee. They both didn't talk just drank their drink, Hoseok also drew whatever came to his mind. The silence between them was interrupted when Jimin's phone ranged, he got it out of his pocket and read the name of the person who ranged him.

Seokjin Hyung.

Oh, shoot he forgot to call him to say when he is going to pick up Taehyung. He quickly answered the call and put the phone near his ear.

"Hello?" Jimin said the first one, it was quiet for few seconds and all he could here is gentle snores in the background.

"Jimin!" Jin began "Where are you? It has been about an hour since playgroup ended and you are still not back!" Jin said on the other line. Jimin smiled Jin act like a mother even to me even though I'm a parent myself Jimin thought.

"Jin Hyung I'm at the cafe with Hoseok don't worry" Jimin explained as he got a sip of his coffee.

"At the cafe with Hoseok?" Jin asked, "But school is still not done, why is he with you?" Jin asked curiously. Jin Hyung curiosity kills a cat Jimin thought shaking his head.

"He asked me to take him home since he didn't want to go back to his lesson," Jimin explained as he looked at his son, the person of the topic was into the drawing he was drawing to notice the conversation or the fact that his papa is looking at him.

"Is he alright?" Jin asked, as always.

"He is alright right now but I don't know if he is going to be alright going back to school," Jimin said and that actually caught the child's attention as his eyes looked at his papa scared, "Thank god it Friday which means he doesn't need to go." Jimin quickly said and the kid relaxed going back into his drawing.

"Yeah you are right, when are you going back?" Jin asked, how many more questions? Jimin thought.

"We are leaving the cafe in about 5 minutes so in about 25 to 30 minutes we are going to be at your house...By the way, how is Taehyung?" Jimin asked, there you go Jimin now you are killing the cats Jimin thought.

"He is alright both Kookie and Tae played had lunch and now they fell asleep while watching Disney," Jimin explained, you could hear cupboard opening and glass put on a surface then the cupboard closed, probably making himself a cup of tea Jimin thought.

"Okay thanks for saying Hyung, see ya," Jimin said and with that, they ended their call. They finished their drinks and now were outside walking to Kim's house.

-------

Soon enough Jimin and Hoseok were in front of Kim's house knocking on the door a bit wet, on their way to Kim's house it started to rain gently. The door was opened and they both were greeted by Jin smiling at them and letting them go inside. They took the coats and shoes of and walked to the dining room since the living room had the two youngsters sleeping.

"We are not staying here for long just for few minutes until the rain stops" Jimin explained to a drinking tea Jin, He supposes to be Tea Seokjin not Kim Seokjin Jimin thought.

"You are not hungry?" Jin asked both Min's and they shook their heads. Well alright then" Jin said and took a sip of his tea and didn't notice the roll and the smile on Jimin's face.

------

Soon enough the youngsters were awake and now Taehyung was sitting on the couch, in his coat and hat and shoes, with Jungkook sitting right beside him watching Disney.

"It was fun today Kookie" Taehyung suddenly said and looked at Jungkook with a smile as the youngest one looked back at him.

"Yes, it was Tae," Jungkook responded and put his attention back in the cinderella movie that was on. Taehyung settled with the answer he got looked at the cinderella movie too.

"Taehyung it time to go," Jimin said as he entered the living room he youngest son looked at him and smiled innocently he looked at Jungkook who looked back at him and both hug each other. Taehyung being Taehyung kissed Jungkook's cheek because he sees his daddy and papa do it all the time.

"Goodbye Jungkook see you soon," Taehyung said with a smile and then went to his papa and took Jimin's hand.

"Bye Bye Taetae" Jungkook smiled and waved but then he instantly forgot all about the world when he saw the fairy godmother turn a pumpkin into a carriage. Taehyung and Hoseok waved to Jin and he waved back. With that, the three Min's left the Kim's house.

------

The three Min's were now walking quietly home whole holding hands.

"Papa..." Hoseok suddenly said quietly nearly a whisper but Jimin heard him anyway and hummed as a sign for him to carry on talking, "Don't tell daddy anything about school okay? Because I know he will be angry at the school and I don't want this to happen..." Hoseok said softly as he looked at the ground. Jimin frowned and squeezed Hoseok's hand.

"I won't tell daddy anything about the school," Jimin said as he looked at his son who still looked down. He will tell Yoongi because he needs to know but he will tell him not to make a chaos because Jimin made up his mind and agreed to himself that Hoseok will go to another school where there is a lot of kids with the same gender parents.

"Thank you, daddy!" Hoseok thanked his papa as he looked at him with a smile on his face.

With that, the three Min's were walking home and couldn't wait to get inside their warm house.





___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And here is another chapter! Finally :D. Anyway. Sorry for a long wait T.T I was in the hospital all the time and didn't bring anything with me to write the story. Also, my neck really hurts from all the school work. Also, I fell out with my friends because a small strawberry candy CANDY! Seriously what kind of friendship do  we have -.-'. So yeah the whole week and the past week was really harsh for me. Bu the chapter is done! Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes it 1:30 and I am really tired but I wanted to write another chapter it was actually fun even though I made Jimin sound rude when he was thinking ^.^'. The next chapter is going to be about Taekook and hopefully, the chapter is going to be done on the next weekend since my school ends next week!

Words were written: 2155 (The story)
                              2248 ( Story and A/N)