New School -Part2/2-

¤ Min's Family ¤

The family of four is standing right in front of a friendly building, all around the school were bright colours: Taehyung was already trying to get out of Jimin's hold on his hand so he could explore. 

"Tae please behave," Jimin asked him. When Tae didn't show any signs that he will stop struggling Jimin decided he will pick him up. Bad idea, Tae wouldn't stop screaming and struggling in his arms, "Tae please screaming, people are looking!" Jimin was begging his son to stop. But he wouldn't.

Teachers and students were all looking at them, particularly at Taehyung. Even when a reception lady was leading them to Hoseok's new class. 

Taehyung thought it was unfair, everything was so colourful AND there are drawings on the walls! Who would want to draw on walls? 

However, Taehyung did stop screaming and struggling when he saw how scared his brother looked. Yoongi was kneeling so he would be nearly the same height as Hoseok.

"Hey Hoseok, everything will be alright. The kids in there are way more kind than in your older school." Yoongi said we a gentle smile on his face. 

Taehyung looked at his papa with puppy eyes, "Papa pwease put me down. I will be good, promise." Taehyung assured Jimin, he sighed and put Taehyung back on his feet. Taehyung walked to his big brother and hugged him very tightly, "SeokSeok, please don't be scawed! If daddy and papa promised that everything will be al'ight then it will be!" Taehyung beamed at his brother, "If somebody is mean to you, tell me and I will come to rescue you!" He smiled at his brother and Hoseok smiled back at him. They hugged each other and then Hoseok waved at them and went inside his class.

"Wow Tae, well done at being a good brother," Yoongi congratulated Taehyung with a pat on his head. Jimin nodded in agreement. 

"Thank you, Daddy.... can we get ice cream?" Taehyung asked as he grabbed Jimin's left hand and Yoongi's right hand. They both laughed and agreed to get ice cream.