New School -Par1/2-

¤ Min's Family ¤

This is before the business trip and cheese on the moon since in those two chapters he was already going to the new school! Let get started :)

 

Hoseok first day in the new school, the day he wished would never come. So he hid in his mountain of blankets that he found in his room and cocooned himself. He even tried to somehow lock his bedroom door but there wasn't anything that could help.

There was a gentle knock. No response. A bit faster knock. No response. Harsher knock. No response. The knocking stopped for at least 10 minutes but then an even harsher knock came. That is when finally when the knocker got a response from Hoseok.

"NO I'M NOT GOING TO THAT SCHOOL!" He shouted as he shuffled a bit in his cocoon of blankets, it was getting a bit hot inside. He heard the door open and he stopped moving hoping that the knocker won't find his hiding place. But how can he or she not notice when on the bed there is a mountain of blankets and pillows.

"Hoseok..." It was Jimin talking. Hoseok felt some pressure on his bed guessing that Jimin sat on the bed near the cocoon.

"I don't want to go to school, they will be mean again...." Hoseok whimpered and looked at him hands, tried to look it was dark inside the cocoon.

"Hoseok...They won't be mean, That is a promise." Jimin promised as he looks at the cocoon shuffling. He hugged the cocoon when it was shuffling to the edge of the bed and could have fallen, "Hoseok be more careful you nearly fell" He advised.

"Papa....Help get out" Came out from the cocoon Jimin may not have heard it if it wasn't silenced in the room. So Jimin uncovered all the blankets to find Hoseok lying on his stomach face hidden in the mattress. Hoseok then looked up and sat up looking at his papa, "You promise they won't be mean?" Hoseok asked as he got his pinky ready for the 'Pinky Promise'.

Jimin smiled and curled his pinky with Hoseok's, "Promise, Hoseok." Jimin nodded and Hoseok smiled happily, the fluff of sunshine is back, in your face Min Yoongi Jimin thought as he stood up to get the fresh new uniform.

 

 

15 Minutes Before This Happened

 

"Hoseok isn't responding to the knock what so ever," Yoongi said as he got down the last few stair steps. Jimin sighed as he looked at the plate off, now cold, egg and bacon. 

"Did you try talking to him?" Jimin asked Yoongi when he sat on the chair near him. Yoongi shook his head as a no. 

"He wouldn't have replied,"  Yoongi said as he drank his coffee slowly. Jimin rolled his eyes standing up from his chair and looking at Yoongi, "You are going to him right now am I right?" Yoongi guessed as he looked up at Jimin putting the cup of coffee back on.

 

Jimin nodded, "I will make him go to school and then you will have to do house chores all month!" Jimin declared not listening to Yoongi's reply since he was already going up the stairs.

 

Yoongi sighed shaking his head and drinking his coffee again, "A house full of  little kids" He looked inside the cup with half empty, "The coffee is too sweet...."





 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is part one of this chapter, I'm busy looking after three little demons so this is a sad exuses for a new chapter. I will make update as soon as possible :D