Funny Story To Tell

¤ Min's Family ¤

Yoongi woke up to a giggle next to his right ear, he decides to ignore it and go back to sleep. Afer few seconds someone started to poke his cheek, he slowly opened his eyes to face his 5-year-old son, Taehyung, who's smile became bigger when he saw his daddy opening his eyes.

"Mo'ning daddy!" Taehyung shouted right in his face, he spat a bit in Yoongi's face.

"Tae let daddy sleep." Yoongi groaned turning away from Taehyung putting the blanket half to his face. Taehyung pouted and climbed on top of Yoongi shaking him. Yoongi groaned again peeking through the blanket a little.

"Daddy it Kookies bi'thway!" Taehyung shouted trying to take the blanket of Yoongi, "Did you fo'get?" Taehyung tried to take off the blanket for a couple of minutes but then stopped, Yoongi thought it was safe to get out from the blanket so he did.

"No Tae I didn't forget about Jungkook's birthday." He rubs his heavy from sleep eyes blinking few times to get used to the light in the room. He sits himself up looking at his child, in fact, he did forget that it Jungkook's birthday he didn't exactly forgot it early in the morning his brain doesn't start to work right away.

"That is good daddy!" Taehyung says happily, standing up on his two small feet and starts to walk to Yoongi. Yoongi had to grab his small hands because Taehyung Nearly fell off the bed while walking to him. Taehyung smiles at him and hugs him as tight as his little body can. "Can you put me down floo'?" Taehyung asked looking at the floor then at Yoongi. Yoongi chuckled and picked Tae up and puts him down on the floor, "thanks, daddy!" Taehyung smiled running off from the room.

Yoongi rolls his eyes with a smile getting out of bed to get ready for the day ahead.

 

------

 

After getting ready for 30 minutes Yoongi came downstairs to be greeted by his 8-year old son, Hoseok, laughing with his hands on his stomach.Taehyung was covered in flour, the kitchen itself was all in flour. And Jimin, his husband/wife, on his knees wiping Taehyung face "Sowwy papa." Taehyung said he was at the edge of tears.

"TaeTae do not worry about it, just don't scare like that in the kitchen," Jimin said softly, kissing Taehyung's forehead "Thank god Jungkooks birthday starts at 4, at least we have time." Jimin sighs a little then looks at Hoseok "Hoseok stop laughing already, please." Jimin told the oldest son.

"Sorry papa, i-i will stop," Hoseok said, slowly turning from laughing to giggle to nothing. Hoseok noticed Yoongi and ran to him and hugged him "Good morning daddy!" Hoseok shouted looking up at Yoongi.

"Morning Hoseok," Yoongi replied hugging back his son. After the hug, Yoongi comes up to Jimin who is now holding a crying Taehyung "Care to explain why Taehyung and the kitchen are covered in flour?" Yoongi asked Jimin, who wiped away Taehyung's tears.

"Ask Hoseok he saw how everything happened, I need to wash TaeTae," Jimin replied leaving the kitchen to the bathroom. Yoongi turned to Hoseok who was already eating his egg with bacon. Yoongi sat on a chair opposite of Hoseok.

"So." Yoongi started "Can you explain to me what happened while I was gone?" Yoongi asked, Hoseok smiled at him and nodded.

"bashiwawhy Chaehyunw swar-" Hoseok started to explain.

"Hoseok, nobody talks with their mouth opened" Yoongi scolds Hoseok pointing his index finger at him. Hoseok swallows.

"Basically, Taehyung scared papa he didn't mean to he just shouted 'papa!' and hugged him from behind. Anyway, it scared papa and he accidently knocked over an opened  bag with flour it fell on Taehyung and then on the floor" Hoseok explained remembering it made him laugh again. Yoongi nodded while listening. He looked around the kitchen-dining room.

"Hoseok where did papa put the food?" Yoongi asked turning back to the asked boy.

"Forgot to say, papa was holding sugar then so when he got scared he dropped sugar in the food so we had to throw it away," Hoseok smiled and carried on eating, not noticing the disbelief look on his dad's face.

"You must be kidding me..." Yoongi mumbled to himself as he stood up from his chair.

He looked around the kitchen, it was a mess, flour everywhere some water somehow got onto the flour. Now Yoongi noticed some sugar on the stove. He sighed 'Well I guess cleaning up is the only thing I could do right now.' Yoongi thought, he growled gently and quietly, he doesn't like cleaning up but to kill time that what he would do.

 

 ------

 

After an hour Yoongi cleaned the whole kitchen, Hoseok was watching TV and Jimin walked out with Taehyung in his arms wrapped in a towel.

"Daddy!" Taehyung squealed trying to get out of Jimin's hands and the towel, Yoongi can clearly see that Jimin struggled to keep the energetic boy in his arms.

"Taehyung you have no clothes on!" Jimin stated while trying to hold the boy and at the same time keep the towel on him, then Jimin looked around confused softly giving Taehyung to Yoongi. "Y-Yoongi, what happened to the kitchen?" Jimin asked turning to his husband, after looking around the kitchen-dining room, with a confused expression.

"What do you mean what happened to the kitchen?" Yoongi asked "I cleaned it from the mess you and Taehyung did" Yoongi explained as he looked at the Taehyung who now was hugging his neck tightly.

"You mean....You mean you cleaned the whole kitchen yourself!?" Jimin asked looking at Yoongi like he had grown a second, maybe third, head.

"Ehh Yeah?" Yoongi looked at Jimin confused "What so surprising about it?" Yoongi handed Taehyung back to Jimin.

".....You never clean that why it surprising, what change you Min Yoongi?" Jimin was now serious, looking at Jimin.

"Well since the food got destroyed I had nothing to do so to kill the time I thought I would clean the kitchen," Yoongi explained while looking inside the fridge.

Jimin pokes Taehyung's cheek softly "Taehyung?" Jimin whispered to the youngest.

"Hmm?" Taehyung looked at his papa confused while his hands are on Jimin's shoulders.

"remind me to destroy food more often, please," Jimin said while going from the kitchen to go upstairs to dress the younger.

"OKAY, PAPA!" Taehyung shouted loud and clear that Yoongi swears the neighbours could hear him. Yoongi chuckles to himself the conversion between Jimin and Taehyung from few seconds ago still replaying in his head.

 


After few hours, the family was ready to leave to go to Jungkook's birthday party. Taehyung was jumping excitedly, Hoseok was sitting on the couch looking at videos in Youtube from Jimin's phone, Yoongi was waiting inside the car for others to come out of the house, Jimin was trying to put shoes on Taehyung but it was hard when the younger was always jumping around.

"Taehyung if you want to go to Jungkook's birthday you need to put your shoes on," Jimin stated, he tried to grab Taehyung's arm but failed when the younger started to swing his legs.

"But papa!" Taehyung whined pouting while looking at Jimin.

"No buts, put your shoes on." Jimin said while putting the shoes near his son's leg.

"Papa, can you put them on, pwease?" Taehyung pouted making the puppy eyes, Jimin couldn't say no to the cuteness.

"Sure baby I will," Jimin replied putting the shoes on Taehyung's small foot. Taehyung smiled his boxy smile and waited till his papa is done. After he was done he picked Taehyung up and told Hoseok to stand up and give him back his phone as they left the house, locking it.

"Finally, you are out, what took you so long?" Yoongi asked as he rolled down the car window.

"Taehyung didn't want to put his shoes on," Jimin explained while putting Taehyung in his car seat, Hoseok climbs inside himself, and puts the belt around Taehyung. Then goes around the car to sit on the front seat near Yoongi who is going to drive. "There all ready to go!" Jimin told and yoongi started the car.

"NOOOOO" Taehyung shouted, startling the other three in the car "Daddy stop the car, we forgot Kookie's pwesent!" Taehyung told them wiggling in the seat.

"Oh and also the new address since they moved to a new house not long ago!" Jimin told turning to Yoongi smiling sweetly, to sweetly "Babe, can you go get it please?" Jimin asked

"I will go get it"Yoongi sighed and irritated and went out of the car. Taehyung rolled his window down and poking his head out.

"Taehyung what are you doing get you head ba-" Jimin started but Taehyung interrupted him.

"Daddy!" Taehyung shouted "Don’t forget the daddy! Wemember? We can’t get anywhere without your S!!” He shouted louder and louder by second. Yoongi turned to look at Taehyung confused as he holds the door handle. Hoseok was as confused as his dad as to why is he shouting outside all of a sudden. Jimin was confused at first but then started to laugh at what his son just said. Taehyung was just smiling his boxy smile sweetly, not knowing what he just said (Neighbours window was opened so they did hear Taehyung shouting what he said, they were quite worried about what kind of family they are and what kind of conversations they have as a family.).

Yoongi went quickly inside got what he needed, also a toy so Taehyung had something to play with, and went back outside to the car. Yoongi got inside the car and handed the toy to Taehyung, Jimin was just giggling while Yoongi started to drive.

Five minutes into the driving and everything was peaceful but Yoongi needs to know what did Taehyung mean by 'Don't forget your ' because surely a 5-year old doesn't know the meaning of the word that he said.

"Ehm Taehyung?" Yoongi asked his son softly to keep the calmness in the car.

"Hmmm," Taehyung turned his head from the window to look at his dad who is looking at the front.

"What did you mean I can't forget my e-?" Yoongi asked not feeling comfortable using this word with his two sons around.

"Wemember you and papa were talking about the where uncle Namjoon and uncle Seokjin with kookie live because they moved to a new house?" Taehyung explained, in a questioning tone, looking back at the window while hugging his plush. It took few seconds before Jimin started to laugh again and Yoongi sighed with relief.

" H-he meant, d direction," Jimin said between his laugh and then Yoongi also started to laugh leaving their poor kids confused as to what they found so funny. "God this will be such a good story to tell to Jin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung," Jimin said when they both started to calm down from the laugh. And Yoongi nodded because 'It sure will be a good story to tell' he thought as he drives.



___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! Hope you like the story it something that I came up with while washing and poof here it is. It's my first time writing in here so I'm quite worried. Anyway hope you enjoyed the story, I'm planning to write more chapter's soon!