Chapter 8 (Love Can Never be Wrong)

Love Can Never be Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina was waiting, patiently. She was tapping the desk impatiently. “Come on, get over it now…” she muttered while staring at the teacher. The school time was almost over. She stared at her watch also the girl who had been talked with her for these days.

The school’s bell rang. Mina just left her desk, didn’t cared about the scattered book and opening backpack, ran to the girl.

“Sana chan!”

Mina managed to grab Sana’s hand. Sana just sighed and forced herself to stop her step. But she didn’t said anything, as well as Mina. Mina didn’t realized that she just braved herself to do that. She was confused to say any words.

Sana realized it. She stared at her watch “3 minutes more, I have to go” Sana muttered.

Mina startled. “I… I um…”

There was silent again. Then Momo was walking past them. Sana glared at Momo for a while. “You know, that girl just passing us…, your crush…” Sana said, weakly at Mina.

But Mina just stayed. She didn’t knew why she just stayed. “I… wanna…”

“3 minutes passed, I have to go, now…” Sana about to yank Mina’s hand but Mina grabbed her hand tighter.

Sana turned around and stared at Mina. “What?”

Mina just stared at Sana with confused. ‘I don’t know either….’

“I am… sorry” Mina finally said a words, no one at the class anymore.

“Why you sorry? You never said sorry… for everything you did, you decided…” Sana replied.

“I don’t know…” Mina stared again, directly, at Sana.

Sana sighed. Mina was her strength for these 10 years also her weakness. She just like this girl, no, she more than like her, she loved her, she loved Mina. Sana clenched her teeth. “I am sorry, too…”

“For?” Mina tilted her head and asked.

“This….” Sana suddenly leaned closer then kissed Mina’s lips with a face pace. Mina just stayed, confused, felt weird but she didn’t moved nor pushed Sana.

Later they knew, Momo was leaning on the wall outside the class, smiling. She chuckled then walked away.

 

--

Momo walked toward the gate, then a voice stopped her. “Dad looked after you”

Momo turned around. “What should I do?” she stared at Jihyo.

Jihyo leaned on the wall and crossed her arms. She shook her head “I said that I couldn’t get you back, but he will know eventually, where you are, where you live… he will find you”

Momo was thinking then sighed “The hell I will back to him, he killed my parents…..” she stared at Jihyo with sharp eyes.

Jihyo felt her chest warm also heavy. She felt hurt a bit. A reality just hit her hard. Knowing that his own father did something cruel was common for her but a fact that he was the one who killed and turned a girl’s life into a dark one, was something else. Momo was a sister for her, no matter what. But she got no choice, her father or Momo.

Jihyo chuckled. “Then… I might do all these alone….”

Momo clenched her fist. “Still after her?”

Jihyo nodded. “That was my task, ours, now, with your leave, it will be my job, alone…”

“Don’t make things harder, Jihyo ah, just give it to another else, you are can be called a second leader there…” Momo said.

Jihyo chuckled “I am a loyal one….”

“You know my reason” Momo stared sharply.

Jihyo nodded. “I know… I know very well…” She walked slowly toward Momo before past the latter. “Then, this is a goodbye?”

Momo remain silent. “Everyone there knows how my feeling towards you… you are my sister”

“Answer me” Jihyo gulped. She looked away, didn’t wanted Momo to see her tears which almost out.

“No” Momo clenched her teeth.

Jihyo took a deep breath “Then we will meet again”

“I will protect her” Momo muttered.

“She hates you already” Jihyo said.

“I lost my parents because of him, I can’t let he take one thing from me again” Momo stared straight at nothing.

Jihyo clenched her fist “What? Love? Tsk! Ridiculous…”

“Why?” Momo asked.

Jihyo turned around and stared straight at Momo. “Your love is wrong, look at her, who is she, and who are you, you hurt her, you can’t love her”

“You are right, I shouldn’t, but I don’t know, she is always crossing my mind, you know, love can never be wrong, the wron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter