Chapter 6 (Decision)

Love Can Never be Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina went to Sana to tell her everything what happened with Momo before.

“Sana, I just-“

“It’s Momo again, isn’t it?” Sana asked, annoyance in her voice.

“Yes! How did you know?”

“Because it’s always about her, Mina. Answer me one question. What am I to you?”

“You’re my best friend of course, why are you asking?”

“Because I don’t feel like I am. When Momo doesn’t come to school or is busy with other things, I am good for you. But if she’s here again, I’m nothing. Our conversations are always about Momo. “Oh she’s so cool and hot, blah blah”. “ Sana was beyond disappointed, it only took one girl to destroy a friendship like this.

“I’m sorry…it’s just that I l-“

“No! Don’t use that word, you don’t love her! What you are doing is crushing on her like a fangirl, you don’t love her. You don’t know what it feels like to love someone okay? Love is when you would do everything for that person, even if it’s beyond their limits. You would die for them. But what would Momo do for you? Do you really think you have a chance? She will play with you for a bit and then throw you away like a toy and I can’t let that happen to you.” She had to control the tears that were about to come out. “It can’t be both Mina, you have to decide who you like more. Is it me, your best friend for 10 years or Momo, who’s only been here for 2 weeks?”

Mina sighed. “I’m really sorry Sana…I’m sorry for being a bad friend.” she said and turned around to search for Momo.

Now Sana couldn’t hold herself anymore, did she really just lose the most important person in her life to a cold, heartless ? She broke down in tears and she couldn’t care less whether her classmates were looking at her or not. Oh, how she hated Momo more than before.

 

---

 

It was time for club activities again. The dance team had to pair up in groups of two today. Sana was with Tzuyu und Momo with Mina, what a surprise.

“Unnie, did something happen between you and Mina unnie?” Tzuyu asked in their short break.

Sana shook her head and faked a smile. “Why are you asking?”

“Well…usually you’re always with her.”

“Oh really? When was the last time when we were together the whole day? When I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter