Chapter 12 (You?)

Love Can Never be Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“So… this is a new guard who will also guard my baby, Tzuyu?” Mr. Chou asked. Jungyeon nodded while staring at Mr. Chou  a bit nervous.

 

He stared at the girl then snorted. ‘Buak!!’ He punched the girl’s face.

 

Jungyeon startled but she just stayed still. “Momo…..” She only could mutter.

 

Momo didn’t fight back, she accepted it, she accepted everything to make everything right. She kidnapped Tzuyu, got her in trouble, she just let Mr. Chou do everything to her.

 

Momo wiped her bleeding lips then stared at Mr. Chou. “I’ll take my guilt, Mr. Chou…”

 

“Prove that I can trust you, you harmed my daughter!” Mr. Chou shouted.

 

Jungyeon and some of the bodyguards were staring at them silently.

 

“I saved your daughter, twice, even though I was the one who trapped her there…” Momo said while staring at Mr. Chou.

 

Mr. Chou glared at Momo.

 

“But I promise you, if you or your comrades find out that I am hurting her again, I’ll offer you my life, Sir” Momo said with a firm voice.

 

Jungyeon gasped at Momo’s statement. ‘Life….?’

 

Mr. Chou walked closer to Momo and stared straight at Momo’s eyes but Momo didn’t flinch. She stared back, showing her confidence and true feeling. ‘I love your daughter, I’ll protect her at all cost, Sir….’ But Momo couldn’t say it out loud, she just stated it in her mind.

 

“I’ll take your words… Jungyeon will have my eyes on you” He glared at Jungyeon.

 

Momo bowed. “I understand”

 

Mr. Chou nodded and sighed. “You two can go back to Korea… don’t let anything bad to my daughter happen , as your former boss, Momo-ssi, is still having his revenge on me….”

 

Jungyeon and Momo bowed.

 

 

 

“Your life?” Jungyeon chuckled.

 

Momo glanced at Jungyeon with shy smile. “Why then….?”

 

Jungyeon shook her head “Nothing… just… none of the bodyguards of her said that”

 

Momo just smiled a bit “Well, I don’t know what to do anymore to make Mr. Chou believe in me”

 

Jungyeon wrapped her hand on Momo’s shoulder “Well, now, you are one of my comrades….” She chuckled “I don’t believe this though….”

 

Momo smiled. “You can trust me, Jungyeon”

 

Jungyeon smiled and nodded “I hope so…. Well, in three hours, you will meet … your new lady….”

 

“I’ll take my belongings….” Momo nodded.

 

 

 

Momo packed her belongings from Bora’s house. She looked around and smiled. She stared at the case and glanced at the door as she felt Bora’s presence.

 

“Thank you.” Momo smiled.

 

“Well, hope you will do better in this new…. Guarding job?” Bora tilted her head and smiled.

 

Momo nodded. “Yeah…”

 

“From your expression….” Bora walked closer and rubbed Momo’s shoulder. “Someone you will guard later, is someone… you… like?” She said while raising her eyebrows.

 

Momo gaped at Bora’s words. “Uhmm …uhm…”

 

“You’re blushing” Bora smiled. She patted Momo’s head. “Good luck there and you know where to go if you have any…. Wounds on your body”

 

Momo smiled and nodded “Yes, unnie..”

 

“Well… farewell for now” Bora hugged Momo tightly. “You will always be my sister, Mo…”

 

Momo just smiled and nodded.

 

 

 

Momo placed her belongings in her new room at Chou’s Mansion. Her room was next to Jungyeon and near to Tzuyu’s room as they had to have their eyes on Tzuyu every time.

 

It was early morning at 7 AM, on Saturday, where Tzuyu still hasn’t woken up  yet. Momo just arrived at Chou’s mansion that time. “Done…” She muttered as she was done fixing her belongings in her room.

 

She walked out and saw Jungyeon. Jungyeon smiled. “Well… How is it?”

 

Momo nodded and smiled. “This place is… amazing and big….”

 

“Big?” Jungyeon chuckled. “As if your old place wasn’t big.”

 

“Nope…” Momo muttered. “More like a… fortress?”

 

“Hum… I see.. well, starting tomorrow, you will follow me and join the bodyguards training, even I know that you already got those abilities” Jungyeon shrugged. “And… for now, you’re just adjusting yourself with this place… take a walk or anything you like, talk to the workers here or other bodyguards… they already know that we have a new guard” Jungyeon smiled.

 

“Well… thanks, Jungyeon” Momo smiled.

 

“Since I still have lot of things to do from Mr. Chou, can you watch Tzuyu for me today?” Jungyeon asked while smiling. “I bet you won’t refuse it” She grinned.

 

Momo just gaped “Uhm… b-but I….”

 

“It’s okay! I’ll go first! Bye!!” Jungyeon dashed to her car. “Yaay finally can get a free daaaay!”she shouted as she walked in to her car.

 

Momo just chuckled and smiling at Jungyeon. “She’s not as scary as I always thinking…”

 

 

Tzuyu woke up. She blinked several times. “Uhm….” She sat up and fixing her hair. She walked to the bathroom and cleaned up before having her breakfast.

 

She smiled at herself at the mirror as she combed her hair. She was wearing her simple shirt with A-line short skirt that morning. “What should I do this Saturday….” She muttered.

 

She hummed while walking out from her room. “Jungyeonnie…?” She called out Jungyeon but Jungyeon was nowhere to be found. “Uhm…?”

 

She shrugged. Several maids greeted her. They also didn’t know where Jungyeon was. “Issh! Jungyeonnie, you will be dead if my Dad knows that you are leaving house… are you going by yourself…?”

 

She was walking to the backyard balcony as she would get her breakfast there. She pouted while having breakfast by herself. “Yeah… Jungyeon is always with me, she must be bored and wants to have her free time…but why didn’t she tell me…. Ugh….”

 

“She told me to tell you that she has a business with your father, Tzuyu.”

 

Tzuyu froze. She blinked several times as she heard a familiar voice from her behind. She paused her meal and placed the fork in her hand back on table.

 

“N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter