Chapter 10 (Nothing to say)

Love Can Never be Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

“That way…” Sana pointed her finger on a turn. She felt nervous even more.

‘I will meet her… now…. Just the  three of us in the car….’ Sana clasped her hands.

“Which one?” Momo slowered the car’s pace.

“The blue painted one… number T-9” Sana replied. She was biting her lower lip.

Momo could see Sana’s act. She just chuckled.

“Nervous?” Momo asked.

Sana startled. “I… uhm… I am not”

Momo just smiled. They were reaching Mina’s house. Momo walked from her car but Sana stayed in the car.

Momo rang the bell and there she was, Mina was walking outside with a perfect outfit.

Sana dropped her jaw when she saw Mina from Momo’s car. Mina was wearing a white open shoulder knit sweater with black A line short skirt. With a simple small bag in her hand, Mina peeked at Momo’s car.

She was smiling a bit. Sana almost skipped her beat. She quickly pulled herself and leaned on her seat. She was sitting on the front seat.

“Don’t be nervous Sana yah… don’t be… don’t be….” Sana kept replaying her words.

“Sana chan?”

“Kyah!” Sana almost dropped her phone from her hand. She was stuttering.

“M-Mina, hi….” She just took a glance at Mina a bit then looked away.

Mina was frowning a bit but she shrugged then walked  to the back seat. Momo was already sitting on the driver seat.

 

“. . . . .” Momo just looked at the rear mirror up there. ‘If there is a silence contest…. They must be the winners for now…’ She chuckled.

Mina only looked around and occasionally checked the scene outside from the window. Momo just looked at the road while Sana was busy with her own mind. ‘What should I say? What should I do?? Basically… how the hell I should act later…. Ugh’

Sana slowly stared at the rear mirror. She was staring at Mina for a while and she felt hurt a bit when she caught that Mina was staring at Momo with a smile. When Mina stared at the rear mirror, Sana quickly looked away.

‘She… might still be into Momo…’ Sana sighed then just looked away through the window.

 

 

Jungyeon stared at sleeping Tzuyu. “Curious?”

She was thinking again. Tzuyu slapped Momo back then. Jungyeon leaned on the wall while crossing her arms.

“I don’t understand you.. Tzuyu ah…” Jungyeon sighed.

“But you are not only a lady for me… you are my little sister…” Jungyeon smiled. “And I will never let anyone hurt you anymore…”

She walked out from Tzuyu’s room.

 

Tzuyu blinked. “Did she just say… I am her little sister?” she looked at the ceiling.

Apparently. Tzuyu indeed felt sleepy but she couldn’t sleep at all. She almost went into her deep slumber when suddenly Jungyeon opened her room, mumbling.

So, she was wide awake now.

Tzuyu sighed. “Am I really curious about her… or…”

“Jungyeon said I like her…” Tzuyu shook her head. “No… I don’t… she…”

Tzuyu’s mind replayed everything again. From the day she met Momo, she got to know  Momo at the dance club, the day Momo saved her first, then Momo trapped her but Momo also saved her, again.

“Ugh…” Tzuyu was just confused.

“Why you are so confusing…. Momo-yah….” Tzuyu muttered. “Why….”

“Ugh I can’t sleep!” Tzuyu sighed then took her jacket. She walked outside. Jungyeon was walking to the kitchen when she caught Tzuyu.

“Hey… you were sleeping..” Jungyeon said.

“I just woke up” Tzuyu shrugged.

“So fast” Jungyeon gaped.

“I am … bored… hungry… let’s go out” Tzuyu walked to the front door.

“Yah! Wait!” Jungyeon placed her coffee back on  the table then followed Tzuyu.

 

 

“We’re  finally here….” Momo was relieved and pulled out a long sigh. ‘Finally I can break the ice….’

Momo took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter