Chapter 14 (Don't touch her)

Love Can Never be Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 5 girls, Momo, Mina, Sana, Tzuyu and Jungyeon, were finally spending some time together after what felt like an eternity. Sana had a bad feeling about being there with them, but she shrugged it off. They were walking through the streets, enjoying the presence of each other. Suddenly, Sana's phone vibrated. She took it out from her pocket and read the message she received. 

>Close your eyes, baby. I'm pretty sure you don't want to see this. Love you~ <3< 

Sana didn't know what her girlfriend meant. She looked around and went dry when she saw a familiar face walking towards them. He was tall, muscular and Sana was beyond terrified. "J-Jackson?" she managed to stutter. 

"Is there someone called Mina here?" he asked.

"No, there isn't-"

"Yeah, why?" Mina answered. 

Sana's eyes widened. Jackson's head turned to Mina and he took his time to look at the beautiful girl in front of him. "What a pity..." he muttered before he raised his fist and started to beat Mina up. 

The other 4 stared at him in shock, but Momo and Jungyeon quickly came back to their senses and tried to get him away from her. Jungyeon pulled Mina away from him while Momo showered his face with punches and kicked him in the gut. He defended himself and attacked Momo. "Jungyeon, code 279!" she shouted and Jungyeon immediately understood what she had to do now. She let Mina go, making sure that Tzuyu caught her before she fell and launched forward to kick his feet away, making him fall. Momo took out her gun and held it onto Jackson's head. "Who the are you and what do you want?"

He kept silent. Momo then shot in his leg. "Speak!"

Jackson saw no way out and he didn't want to die. "Suzy sent me here. It was my order to hurt Mina."

Tears welled up in Sana's eyes. She didn't think that it would really come to this. She looked at Mina. Blood was dripping from her nose and her lips were open. Sana felt so guilty right now. "I'm so sorry..." she said crying. 

Mina managed to bring out a weak smile. "Don't worry. It's not your fault that your girlfriend is a crazy ."

A few meters away, JungMo didn't believe their ears. "Suzy? As in Bae Suzy?" Jackson nodded.

"Where is she right now?" Jungyeon asked with gritted teeth.

"She should be here soon. She wanted to see if I have complet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter