Chapter 5 (Confusion)

Love Can Never be Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo slowly lowered her gun. With gape on her face, she pulled Tzuyu inside.

“Get in!” she hissed while looking around then closed the door back.

She pushed Tzuyu to sit on the bed in her small room then dashed to the window and looked outside. She looked around and made sure everything was safe. She closed the curtain.

“What the hell are you doing here?!” Momo asked. A bit shouting at Tzuyu.

With surprised on her face, Tzuyu was stuttering “I… I …am …I just…. Want to…make sure about you”

Momo suddenly felt her heart was dropping that time. “What…?” she disbelief herself. With limping, she walked to the chair and sat on it.

“Your leg!” Tzuyu gasped.

“It’s.. nothing…” Momo hissed. She was glaring at Tzuyu “How can you know I am here?”

“I… I asked a help…. From my relation…” Tzuyu talked with eyes focused on Momo’s legs.

“Who?” Momo glared. “How can they found  me?!”

“W-why?” Tzuyu asked.

‘… there’s no way I can tell it….’ Momo hissed.

“T-tell me, Why? Who are you for real??” Tzuyu asked.

Momo gaped. “Not your business… just tell me from who?!”

Tzuyu still gaping.

‘Bruk!’

Momo gasped and looked around. “….”

“W-what is that??” Tzuyu asked.

Momo walked to the door and squinted on the tiny hole. “! They are here….” She muttered. She turned around and preparing her gun.

“You know… your guards here….” Momo chuckled.

“M-Momo ssi, I am not…” Tzuyu gasped. She was shocked that she was easily to be found.

“You stay… and one thing…” Momo walked closer to Tzuyu “Do not looking for me again… do not try to trace my place….” She hissed and walked slowly to the bathroom. She opened the bathroom’s window. She back to her room and grabbed her belongings fast to a backpack.

“Where are you going?!” Tzuyu shouted.

“Are you calling them?!” Momo shouted back.

“I am not! I was sneaking out!” Tzuyu looked at Momo with confuse.

“What?” Momo disbelief herself.

‘Bang!’

“KYAAH!” Tzuyu closed her ears when a bullet hit Momo’s door’s knob.

Momo shook her head to Tzuyu. “Remember my words!” she hissed then dashed to the bathroom’s window and jumped out.

“MOMO!!” Tzuyu shouted and gasped.

‘Bruak!!!’

“Search her!!” Jungyeon barged in and shouted, telling the other guards to look after Momo.

“J-Jungyeon…ssi” Tzuyu still surprised at the sudden attack.

“You!” Jungyeon glared at Tzuyu. “Where is she?? And how can you?? Are you okay??” Jungyeon quickly examined Tzuyu’s body.

“I… I am okay…” Tzuyu nodded.

“Now come with me!” Jungyeon grabbed Tzuyu’s hand and pulled her along.

 

‘BANG BANG BANG!!’ Some guards managed to chase Momo. Momo with limping legs just tried her best to run away. She hissed and sometimes turned back and shot some of the guards.

‘Bruak!’ “!” Momo groaned. Her leg was still limping. She grabbed her leg and pointed her gun to 5 men who already surrounded her.

“Just give up young girl!” A man shouted.

“Hell no….” Momo glared to the man.

“Take her!!” The man shouted. The other men dashed to them and about to capture Momo when suddenly one of them fell.

‘PSYU! PSYU! PSYU!’ Another men fell on the ground. They looked around. A girl just shot them with her silence gun.

“Jihyo….” Momo muttered.

“Come!” Jihyo dashed to Momo and grabbed the latter’s hand. She helped Momo to stand.

“Hey!!” the man realized it but his leg was hurt. Jihyo managed to save Momo and brought the la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter