Chapter 4 (I Will Not Hurt Her)

Love Can Never be Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No way!” Jungyeon gaped.

She was watching Momo was about to jump on the window with grabbing Tzuyu on the latter’s waist.

“Jungyeon!” Tzuyu shouted.

Momo looked back. “You are too slow…”

“Yah! Let go of her!” Jungyeon shouted.

Tzuyu was confused. She either should thank to her rescuer or not.

“You will come with us or nah?” Momo asked.

They heard footsteps were approaching them again. Jungyeon gaped but she didn’t had any choice.

“And you will just jump?! Like that??” Jungyeon gaped.

“Trust me, I will not hurt her” Momo stated it firmly.

Tzuyu suddenly felt her heart beating faster. Later she gasped when Momo dragged her waist to the window small balcony.

“Lock the door again” Momo said to Jungyeon. Jungyeon nodded and locked the door again.

“Kyah!” Tzuyu surprised and looking down.

“It… it’s third floor….”

Jungyeon was looking around. “The pipe! It strong enough to---“

“There’s no time!!!” Momo grabbed Tzuyu’s waist and hugged the latter. She positioned her back to face the ground. There were a line of shrubs under there. Momo targeting it as their landing place.

“KYAAAH!!!” Tzuyu was panicked and screaming.

‘BRUKKK!’ Momo fell on her back first to the shrub while hugging Tzuyu on top of her. She smiled a bit “You good?”

Tzuyu gasped and nodded. “I…I am….”

Jungyeon jumped to the pipe, grabbing it tightly and sliding down fast. She landed on the ground and ran to Momo and Tzuyu.

“Come on!” Jungyeon grabbed Tzuyu’s hand and dragged the latter to a car not far from the building.

“B-but she…!” Tzuyu just kept being dragged, leaving Momo alone who was still lying on the shrubs.

“Let her be! I don’t trust her either!” Jungyeon hissed. Tzuyu gaped but she didn’t believed it. she kept looking back to Momo while she was pushing to the car. Even the car already went away.

‘BANG! BANG! BANG!’ Some gunshot were coming in from the room’s door which Tzuyu locked up before.

‘BRAK!’ Those men succeed to barge in but they were too late. They looked around and found no one there.

 

---

Momo holding her back. “….”

She sat on her chair in her place. A small apartment in town side. She pulled down her shirt and pulled up her tight tank top.

A plenty big bruises. She sighed and took the first kit aid. “This wouldn’t do!”

She walked outside and went to a clinic across the street. A nurse gasped when she saw Momo was walking in. “OMO..”

“I need your help….” Momo muttered.

“Of course you… you really need… wait, Doc!” the nurse walked to a room. A girl walked outside.

“Oh God… how could you got those wound… t-those..” the girl gaped. “Get in my room!”

Momo walked inside and lying on a bed. She sat up and pointed her gun.

“Gasp!” the doctor gasped.

“I wish you will not ask me too much and treat all my damned wounds now…” Momo hissed.

The doctor nodded in fear. “S-Sure…”

The doctor treating Momo’s wound. Momo was lying on her stomach.

“Gosh… why.. you, like just jumping from----kyah!” the doctor paused when Momo just pointed her gun on the doctor’s face.

“Shut up….” Momo hissed.

The doctor nodded. “F-Fine…”

 

The treatment was done. Momo getting some stitch on her body also a back braces to support her wounded back.

The doctor wrote some receipt for Momo. Momo looked at the table. The name table. “Yoon Bora…” she muttered.

The doctor, Yoon Bora, shocked. “Y-yes?”

“Nothing… don’t tell anyone about me visiting here… don’t write anything on your log…. Or you will know what will happen later…” Momo glared at Bora.

Bora nodded. “F-fine… h-here the receipt… y-you should applied these medicines…y-you can afford them at the pharmacy in front of this clinic….”

Momo took the receipt. She pulled out some cash and threw it on the table.

Bora gaped. “Y-you paid?”

Momo stood up carefully and grabbed her elbow crutches which the doctor given to her. She glanced at the doctor.

“I am not that broke….” Momo hissed then walked outside. Limping, she was walking carefully then went to the pharmacy.

“…. I can’t do lot of thing now….” Momo muttered.

‘Ring….ring’

“Boss?” Momo picked the call.

“Where is she?”

“I got wounded and she was taken by her own guard… she saved” Momo looked around while talking on her phone.

“And you?”

“I broke my back… and a bit on my leg…” Momo sighed.

Momo could hear her boss snorted.

“Get yourself heal first… then you have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter