Chapter 13 (Difficulties)

Love Can Never be Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo decided to go out with Tzuyu, to ease the awkwardness between them. She went to her room and opened the door, seeing her crush sitting on the bed, her eyes fixated on the book she was currently reading.

“Tzuyu?”

The called girl looked up. “Oh hey. Is something wrong?”

Momo shook her head. “No, I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go out with me. You know, to become a bit closer and everything.”

Tzuyu was a bit surprised. “Will Jungyeon come with us?”

“Nope, it’s just the two of us.”

Tzuyu wasn’t sure if she wanted to go with her, after all that happened before. Momo noticed the insecure look on the youngers’ face.

“I won’t kidnap you. Trust me.”

“Alright. So, where will you take me?”

Momo didn’t think of that. It was a miracle to her that she even came this far.

“We could go to that new restaurant and eat something. What do you think?”

“Sounds good, let me just take a quick shower.” Tzuyu then disappeared into one of the bathrooms.

Momo waited patiently for her until a voice scared her to death.

“I guess things are going well?”, Jungyeon asked.

Momo jumped and clenched her chest. “You need to stop creeping up out of nowhere. I almost passed out because of you. But yes, we’re going to eat something and I’ll use the chance to talk to her.”

Jungyeon smiled. “Good. I would let you drive with a car, but I’m afraid that you’ll destroy it.”

“For your information, I can perfectly drive.”

“Yeah yeah, whatever. Walking is better for your health anyways. Have fun on your little date~”

“It’s not a date!” Momo shouted.

Jungyeon just smirked. “If you say so.”

“I give up. Anyway, what are you up to?”

“Oh, I think I’ll go visit Mina, she’s been acting strange yesterday.”

“Alright, good luck.”

Tzuyu came out of the bathroom, her hair already dried.

“Ready to go?”, Momo asked and the taller girl nodded.

The three of them went out at the same time, Jungyeon getting on her bike and driving to Mina’s house.

She knocked on her door and was shocked at the sight of her friend. She looked really tired.

“What’s with you? You look like a walking corpse.”

“They’re together”, Mina said, almost inaudible.

“What are you talking about?”, Jungyeon asked in a confused tone.

“They’re together. Sana and Suzy. They’re a couple now.  Suzy posted it on her social media accounts.”

Jungyeon looked at her. “You have to be kidding me. There’s no way in hell that they’re a couple. How could that happen!?”

 

--- 

 

[Flashback]

Sana walked around in the streets, enjoying the weather. She saw a familiar girl, so she walked up to her.

“Sana!”, Suzy exclaimed, “I’m so glad that I met you, I wanted to talk to you.”

“Oh sure, what is it?”

Suzy took her hands and stared into her eyes. “I’ve liked you for a long time and I’m tired of watching you from afar. I want to touch you like no one else does, I want to feel your lips against mine and I want to love you forever. So, will you be my girlfriend?”

The Japanese thought that her brain stopped working. Was she serious right now? Sana definitely thought about the opportunity of becoming her girlfriend to forget Mina, but now that the situation was real, she didn’t know what to do.

“I’m sorry…but I think I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter