How to Make Your Boyfriend Jealous Oneshot (Fin)

Ultimate Crush

"You lied to me. Why?" Mingyu cornered Wonwoo after his first class but Wonwoo pushed him away with a deep scowl on his face.

"I don't want to talk to you right now!"

"But I want to," Mingyu countered, "why did you lie to me?" 

Much to Mingyu's dismay, Wonwoo just ignored him and walk away from him.

However, Mingyu refused to go down without a fight. He yanked Wonwoo back to him. He snarled dangerously, “why did you lie to me?”

Wonwoo huffed in annoyance, but Mingyu startled when he saw tears started to appear in Wonwoo’s eyes. “Because I was jealous,” Wonwoo finally admitted. “I was jealous that you have this impressive long list of exes and I had none. I had no one liking me before you, that’s why I lied. I wanted to see your reaction when I told you that I have a boyfriend, would you hurt like me? Would you feel annoyed like I did? I only wanted to make you jealous for once, but I guess I got carried away. I’m sorry I lied to you. Now, are you happy? Can you let go of me?”

Mingyu didn’t realize that he’s been holding Wonwoo’s arms the whole time and when Wonwoo pointed out at him he let go instantly, only to regretted later because Wonwoo ran away as soon as he’s free.

Mingyu didn’t know what to say, or feel, he regretted doing everything to make Wonwoo jealous because now that he knew better, all the things he did only hurt his boyfriend. Yes, Wonwoo actually felt jealous, he should be happy that he’s sure now that Wonwoo actually loves him. However, what if Wonwoo hated him now for everything he did? After all, he was insensitive jerk to Wonwoo. He was so selfish, he only thought about his feelings, never Wonwoo’s.

Mingyu strolled around campus aimlessly, thinking about his beloved boyfriend, their relationship, Wonwoo’s crestfallen face, Wonwoo tears, Wonwoo’s smile, his scent. God, he missed Wonwoo so much. He should have kissed him more often, hugged him, not trying to make him jealous because there’s no point in that for deep down he knew that Wonwoo actually loves him so much.

He’s such a jerk.

Mingyu spotted Jihoon and Seungcheol sitting together under a tree and when their eyes fall on him, he broke down and cried.

>>>>

“He was here to talk to me Mingyu,” said Seungcheol, “Dooyoon and I, we um, had a nasty break up. I never talked to him after that. Wonwoo knew about our story and actually helped us to get through it, he’s been ears and shoulders for us. The thing is.. Dooyoon is going to move to the State and he wanted to talk to me before he goes but he was afraid meeting me, that’s why Wonwoo calmed him down and arranged a meeting for him with me.”

Mingyu felt 10 times worse for hurting him like that. He knew how close Wonwoo with Seungcheol are, and Wonwoo already had so much on his plate when Mingyu decided to be a whiny boyfriend.

“He likes you so much, you know,” Seungcheol added, “he won’t shut up about you and he was really exciting about your first date. Mingyu, Wonwoo probably didn’t show his feeling so much, he probably look nonchalant and uninterested, but he’s actually very soft at heart. He’s hurting easily and he’s shy to show his true feelings, so bear with it a little, okay? He’s the kindest and the selfless person I know and you’re lucky to have him.”

“He probably hates me now,” Mingyu wailed, so deep in misery.

“He won’t, just talk to him.”

Talking to Wonwoo probably the decision Mingyu ever took in their relationship, because Wonwoo actually looked at him even though his face full of annoyance.

“I’m sorry,” Mingyu said softly, “All I did is only to make you jealous and I never thought of seriously flirt with any of them. I just wanted to make you jealous which is not necessary now I know, and I never meant to hurt you.”

“But you hurt me though.”

Wonwoo’s words felt like blade in Mingyu’s heart. He’s right. Mingyu hurt him. Is there any way to turn back the time? Because Mingyu would if he knows how.

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean to, I was just..”

“I know, you were trying to make me jealous. May I know why?”

Mingyu sighed. Wonwoo probably would think that he’s stupid for doing them. “I just want to see your reaction. I wanted to rile you up for once. I know that was stupid, I’m sorry.”

Wonwoo smiled softly even though his smile barely reached his eyes. He took Mingyu’s hand in his and squeezed it lightly, “Every time you kissed me, I thought I was going to exploded. Every time you smiled at me, I thought that I’m the luckiest person to have somebody like you to like me back. Every time you’re near, I can’t keep my cool. You do things to me, Mingyu. And every time you close to someone else beside me, I thought I can rip their throat open. I’m jealous, I’m worry, I’m insecure, every time and every day, because I like you so much, Mingyu. I just want you to myself, and it scares me how much I like you because I know that every day can’t be fairytale, but as long as I have you, I’m okay. I probably didn’t show my love often to you, but never underestimate how much I give my heart to you. I love you, Kim Mingyu, please don’t ever doubt that.”

Mingyu never knew that he could cry a bucket until Wonwoo made him. He loves the boy so much it could explode him. He didn’t know how could he be so stupid doubting Wonwoo’s love for him. He should have kissed him more, that’s right.

Wonwoo pressed his lips softly on Mingyu’s and it instantly made Mingyu cried even more.

“I love you,” he wailed unattractively, “I love you so much.”

Wonwoo chuckled besides him, “I know, silly. Now stop crying, you’ll lose your fans if you’re acting this way.”

“I don’t care about anybody else, I only care about you, I love you.”

Wonwoo laughed even though he just started crying too. He wiped his unshed tears and pinched Mingyu’s cheek.  “You won’t leave me after you see me cry like this right?” Mingyu suddenly asked.

“Of course not,” Wonwoo chuckled, amused by his boyfriend behavior.

“I love you, Jeon Wonwoo.”

“I love you more, always.”