Cuddle Oneshot (Fin)

Ultimate Crush

Mingyu: rise and shine, hyuuunggg~ i hope my face is the first thing you remember when you wake up >_< I Love You xx

Wonwoo blushed, face resembling raspy tomato. It was only 6 am and he's already wide awake with heart thumping furiously. He couldn't believe Mingyu just sent him that cheesy text.

He wanted to burry himself in his pile of fluffy blanket, hiding his flesh from the world to see, despite no one was seeing him right then. Mingyu really embarrassed him. His cheesy text made Wonwoo cringe, but he strangely found himself smiling like an idiot reading it.

He wanted to reply the message, but the scene when Mingyu kissed him hogging his mind, he couldn't think straight. And what should he say anyway? That Mingyu already invaded his mind since the day before? Or the fact that he blushed waking up from his dirty dream involving Mingyu?

He couldn't say anything to the younger, heck, he couldn't even look at Mingyu in the eyes. Imagining the cocky Mingyu smirking down at him made him uneasy. Mingyu surely would , or kiss him (hopefully), and Wonwoo was sure that his heart wouldn't be ready for that.

He could scarcely fathom the idea that meeting Kim Mingyu would be the death of him. Mingyu was well known for his cocky and over confident attitude, so he wouldn't leave Wonwoo alone for sure. If he said he would woo Wonwoo till the boy is his, then he's for sure going to be true to his words.

Wonwoo didn't know what kind of approach Mingyu had on his sleeve, but Wonwoo wanted the boy not to embarrass him at least. Like kissing him in front of the whole school for example, knowing Mingyu, there's a chance that he would do that if he's sure that he would get any kind of reaction from Wonwoo after doing that.

Wonwoo wanted to tell Mingyu that he loves him too, but Wonwoo didn't have the courage to do so. If he did anyway, they wouldn't be in this mess. They would actually be together right now.

Wonwoo had been liking Mingyu since last year (or at least he only realized it last year), when the excessive of cuddles between them couldn't be tolerated anymore.

Wonwoo vividly remembered that day, when his heart suddenly thumping oh so furiously when he noticed that Mingyu's face was too close than necessary. After that day, Wonwoo tried to so anything in his power to hide his sinful feelings. Mingyu was like a brother to him for God sake, and he supposed not to have a romantic feelings towards the younger.

Wonwoo was doing fine hiding his feelings, but now, Mingyu surely made it hard for him. There's no way he could act stoically when the younger stared at him with a loving eyes and beautiful smile. Not to mention, a heartfelt innocent kiss.

 Wonwoo was wreck, and it's all because of Mingyu.

...

"Hi, hyung," Wonwoo gaped at Mingyu who was waiting for him in his locker. He leaned oh so y in Wonwoo's locker with a smile intact on his face. "Can I have my morning kiss?"

Wonwoo pouted, "Kim Mingyu, don't be like that. You can't just ask me to kiss you, we're not boyfriends."

"Then be my boyfriend," Mingyu whined. "Can't we just be together? Can you just admit that you like me too. I know that you like me, hyung, I know."

"Mingyu..." Wonwoo didn't know what to say more, his brain froze and his tongue was heavy. Seeing Mingyu so frustrated made him uneasy, but he couldn't think straight. 

Mingyu was frank and impulsive, and Wonwoo couldn't cope with that. He liked Mingyu, but he's not sure about their relationship, everything happened really fast, it made him dizzy. Wonwoo was a calm person, calculated. Everything he did, every decision made with careful planing and deep thought.

He couldn't act like Mingyu who was so straightforward, who speak his mind whenever he feel like it. Doing whatever he wants without really thinking about the consequences.

Wonwoo took a deep breath before talking again, "Mingyu, we've been friends for so long. I know you. You always do this, you insist you want something so bad, but then you forget it after. I believe that this is the same, you don't really like me, it is just a phas..."

Before Wonwoo could finish his word, he was pushed to the locker, hard. He wanted to shout at Mingyu for that, but he couldn't, because he felt Mingyu's lips on his. Mingyu was kissing him, again, harder this time.

The kiss was demanding, with teeth and all. Mingyu pushed, tugged, and teased with his lips. Soon, his tongue entered Wonwoo's cavern, proding his tongue, showing Wonwoo who's in charge. Never, Wonwoo felt someone kissing him like this. It was dirty, but felt magical at the same time.

Mingyu took his hand and put it on his own chest, allowing Wonwoo to feel his heartbeat. Wonwoo was surprised when he felt how furious it's beating.

After retreating his tongue, Mingyu kissed him softer before retreating himself completely. "Does my heart says that I don't really like you? Does my kiss seem like that I'm not sure for you? I really like you hyung, I love you. This is not a phase, this is not childish request, this is real."

Wonwoo could only look at him without having the ability to talk. When he found his voice back, he said the most stupid things ever, "Mingyu, you just harassed me."

Mingyu's face stiffen. He looked angry and offended. With a growling voice he said, "you know what, screw you, if that's what you think, I'm done with you."

Wonwoo could only gape at Mingyu's retreating figure. 

...

Wonwoo laid on his bed, still wearing his uniform. School tiring him, most importantly, Mingyu's tiring him. He didn't even have the will to think properly. He's too tired to even admit how stupid he was saying that the kiss was harassment when he actually liked it. 

He offended Mingyu and the boy was mad at him. Now, Wonwoo felt like his energy was drained from his body, like some unknown spirit slowing eating his soul. He felt guilty, stupid, but couldn't do anything, mostly because he's scared. Scared that Mingyu was too offended that he didn't want to forgive him.

He ruffled his hair and palmed his face. Suddenly, he heard his door open and someone enter his room. He groaned to his palm, "I'm not hungry," he said to probably his mother who kept nagging at him to eat first.

"Hyung,"

Wonwoo startled, "M-mingyu?" He looked at the equal mess Mingyu. His hair was mess and so his uniform.

"Hyung," Mingyu whined, "I can't stay mad at you for too long, I miss you."

Wonwoo, who slowly starting to live again, smiled softly at him.

"Can I have a cuddle, hyung? As friend. Pleassseee..."

Wonwoo opened his arms for Mingyu. Mingyu eagerly came to him and laid flat above Wonwoo. Wonwoo held him close as he settled his head in Wonwoo's neck.

"Hyung, I'm sorry I got  mad at you. I was frustrated, but I promise it won't happen again."

"No, Mingyu. I'm sorry I said that, I didn't mean it. I didn't even know what I said."

Mingyu raised his head to look at Wonwoo. "Hyung, I really like you, I love you. I've never been more sure in my life before, like I'm sure about my feelings for you. I've never wanted anyone like I want you."

"I know, Mingyu. I know how you feel, I'm sorry I'm being jerk about it. I was just surprised about it, about us."

"And I know you like me too, hyung. I can feel it. I don't care how long you're gonna admit it, I'll wait."

Wonwoo smiled, "you're right, I like you too."

Mingyu's eyes widen, "did you just admit it?" Seeing Wonwoo nodded, he smiled widely. "Does this means we can be boyfriends? That we can cuddle whenever I want to?"

Wonwoo laughed, "you such a dork."

Mingyu smiled with mischief, "can we kiss, hyung?"

With a furious blush,Wonwoo nodded. He didn't know how he ended up half with lots of hickey on his collarbones. But he's happy anyway.

>>>

I'm not sure about this. I finished the half of it in an hour. 

This is my least favorite oneshot while Cuddle is actually my favorite drabble. Wonwoo is drama as heck, the plot doesn't seem to match with the drabble, I don't know why so hard for them to be together when they actually like each other.

But still, I hope this brings smile to your face as an apology for the long hiatus :D

See you in the next series. 

Ps: I can't wait to write What's Your Name. Hint: awkward Mingyu >_^