Torn Oneshot (Fin)

Ultimate Crush

“You ditched me, you butthole.”

 

Mingyu ran from his friend the moment he saw how furious his friend was. “No, don’t you dare run away from me,” Seokmin ran after him in full power.

 

“Well,” Mingyu answered while running, “You always want me to get close to him, and he offered a lift, so I actually just did what you would have wanted me to.”

 

Seokmin finally able to catch Mingyu’s shirt and pulled the lanky guy to him. “Yeah? Are you sure he offered you a ride? Because just this morning, he was thanking me for ditching you.”

 

Mingyu face probably displayed the dumbest grin ever right then. “Yeah, well…”

 

“Well what, you son of a b—oh, hi Soonyoung.”

 

The walking Soonyoung, just went pass them and rolled his eyes. “Call me Hoshi, we’re not friends.”

 

Instead of hurt, Seokmin smiled too wider, almost like a dumb grin, just like his best friend had earlier. “Isn’t he cute?”

 

Mingyu thought that he had a hearing problem, but no, Seokmin did really just say that, that the mocking Soonyoung was cute. “Are you high?” he asked Seokmin.

 

With a stupid grin still intact on his face, Seokmin sighed dreamily. “Look at him, going all tiger when he’s actually a cute baby kitten.”

 

“This is exactly why I ditched you last night, because you went crazy after Hoshi and ignored me.”

 

Seokmin halted on his step so he could roll his eyes dramatically. “ please, you love flirting with Wonwoo, by love I mean, your pants went all tight.”

 

Mingyu snickered. “I mean, who am I kidding, with that —“

 

“Okay stop! I don’t wanna hear it.”

 

Mingyu snickered even wider, now with a teasing glint on his eyes. “Sure you don’t, because the only you’re willing to hear is only Hoshi’s.”

 

“Damn straight you’re right.”

 

They shoved each other harshly while walking in the hallway before Mingyu groaned out loud when Seokmin unintentionally shoved his injured waist. “Ugh, not my waist, you . You know I fell pretty hard earlier.”

 

“On Wonwoo?”

 

“On the hard cold ice, idiot. Stop teasing me, it’s not working, you know I’m shameless.”

 

Seokmin snorted out loud at that.”You? Shameless? As much as I’d like to admit it, but why were you blushing every time Jeon Wonwoo passed by?”

 

Mingyu involuntarily blushed. “That’s because he called me nice .”

 

“Eww, gross. Go away.”

 

“Good, because I need to take him away somewhere.”

 

Both best friends whipped their head to the voice behind them. Jeon Wonwoo, wearing ripped skinny jeans, white t-shirt, and black leather jacket, smirked at them handsomely, according to Seokmin, and heavenly, according to Mingyu. So heaven it took your breath away.

 

“Wha—what are you doing here?” Mingyu was stuttering mess, but Wonwoo didn’t seem to care, since he stepped closer with that handsomely-slash-heavenly smirk intact on his face. “I thought only hockey team and dance club got practice on Saturday,” Mingyu managed to choke out another words.

 

“Yeah, I’m here for you,” Wonwoo was still smirking and boy did that kind of smirk be illegal.

 

“Ff-for me?” Mingyu swore, if he’s not blushing, then Santa clause is not a dude.

 

“Yup, I want to take you somewhere as an apology.”

 

“Apology for what?”

 

“For being an , ually harassing you, teasing you,” Wonwoo’s smile was gentle, and so his voice, it could be one of those drama scenes if not for Seokmin snorting out loud, saying “Oh, please, he loves you ual harass him, ask his pants it’s—“

 

“Dude, can you please get lost?” Mingyu practically throwing daggers with his eyes as he yelled that words to his best friend.

 

“Why would I do that? You practically will each other faces in about a minute and I’m gonna be here, recording it for future blackmailing purpose.”

 

Mingyu rolled his eyes at his friend audacity. “It’s not gonna happen.”

 

“What is not going to happen? That we’ll kiss in about a minute? Are you sure about that?” Oh Boy, why would God create such a face with that sinful lips smirking dangerously making Mingyu had the entire pants emergency situation.

 

Even with his face burn in embarrassment, Mingyu refused to back down, so he stepped forward and squeaked, “Why? You think we have the possibility to make out right here right now?”

 

“Only if you want to.”

 

“Gross, I’m out.” Mingyu jumped in shocked when Seokmin yelled out those words. He forgot already that Seokmin was there with them. He was so busy flirting with Wonwoo he didn’t even realized, not only Seokmin’s present, but also the proximity he had with Wonwoo while they were flirting. They were so close their lips almost touch, almost touch! Damn Seokmin for ruining the moment.

 

“Seriously, I’m out, you’re too gross. Enjoy your date es, make beautiful babies after,” Seokmin bid them goodbye with exaggerating waves and flying kisses.

 

“Is that it?” Mingyu turned back to Wonwoo, closing the distant between them once again.

 

“Is that what?” Wonwoo replied amusedly, linking their pinky fingers slyly. Mingyu noticed the intimate gesture but chose not to acknowledge it. It was cute and romantic, and Mingyu had to admit that he liked their shy linking fingers.

 

“Is that it? What Seokmin said, this is a date?”

 

Wonwoo linked their other pinkies and pulled Mingyu even closer. “Is this too soon for the second date?” he whispered ghostly on Mingyu’s lips.

 

Mingyu didn’t know where he found the audacity to lean even closer to Wonwoo. He practically felt Wonwoo’s lips on his, but they didn’t kiss yet. “Judging for the awkward first date last night, yes, but I’m not complaining.”

 

“Good, because coffee date was kinda lame, but I’ll make sure our second date is perfect. Now, can we kiss?”

 

Mingyu turned around swiftly and walked pass Wonwoo. “I’m not kissing guys around just in second date, I have standard,” he said, earning a low chuckle from the boy beside him. “Now, where are you taking me?”

 

“I hope you like pizza,” Wonwoo said and smiled when Mingyu nodded. “Good, we’re going to have some.”

 

“Wait, you’re taking me to pizza place? With lots of people? I’m on my jersey and I didn’t even shower yet,” Mingyu ranted, making Wonwoo again chuckled with his antics. “Wait, we have to cancel this, I can’t go on a date looking like this.”

 

Wonwoo held Mingyu’s hand to calm him down. “Mingyu, easy, okay? You look great, you smell great, I love you and I don’t mind with the way you look, I still love it no matter what.” Mingyu was star struck under Wonwoo calming gaze, and Wonwoo felt anxious from Mingyu’s lack of responds.

 

“You love me?” Mingyu asked dumbly before grinning like an idiot. “Since when?”

 

“It’s been a year now. What about you? Since when did you like me?”

 

“Who said I like you?”

 

“Oh please, Kim Mingyu, I can read you like an open book, you like me, if not love yet.”

 

Mingyu only pulled out his tongue at Wonwoo and grinned widely, but when Wonwoo casted him a look, he pecked the boy’s lips to earn his smile again. He didn’t know since when he was so bold, but he found himself relax around Wonwoo and he liked touching the boy a little too much, because Jeon Wonwoo was irresistible like that.

 

When they arrived at their date place, Mingyu was in awe. He never knew that Wonwoo could pull out something like that. The place and the idea were indeed perfect. And his effort making Mingyu realized, that he wasn’t torn anymore, he was certain that he like Jeon Wonwoo as much as the boy liked him. Their feelings were mutual and Mingyu felt so dumb resisting the poor guy for so long. But it didn’t matter, what matter is, that he knew his feelings now and he was ready to embrace it. And maybe he embrace it a little too eager.  

 

Before their second date, Mingyu didn’t know that having a picnic on the hill near their school could be fun. But it was so fun, and the pizza was the best. Wait, that’s not the best part, the best part was, making out with Jeon Wonwoo under the blossoming Magnolia.

>>>>

I guess I owe you guys an apology for not updating and at how short this oneshot is, but I hope it's fluff enough to satisfy your thirst?

So, the next serie will be angsty, I don't think it's tear jerker but I hope I can describe Wonwoo's misery perfectly in short drabbles so you can have 'the feels' :)))))

Bye now...