Reciprocated Oneshot (FIN)

Ultimate Crush

“Hey Mingyu, before you talk, can I say something first?”

 

“Sure, babe. What is it?”

 

“You know Jun, right?”

 

“That bastard that clinging to you the whole time? What about him?”

 

“Well, the thing is, he asked me to be his boyfriend, and I said yes.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“But, he’s moving back to China next week, and um.. he asked me to tag along.”

 

“And what did you say?”

 

“I said yes, I’m moving with him to China.”

 

 

It was like a bomb, no, it actually was a nuclear. Mingyu couldn’t take it, it was too much. Didn’t love suppose to be all rainbow and unicorn? But why did Mingyu feel hell instead? Karma was a , and so was love.

 

Mingyu regretted it in every way possible. He regretted not spending enough time with Wonwoo. He regretted getting trapped on illusion called lust. He regretted not be able to realize his feeling sooner. In short, Mingyu wanted to just die, because what is life without Jeon Wonwoo?

 

I love you.

 

I love you

 

Don’t leave me.

 

He wanted to say that, but his mouth didn’t let him. He also wanted to hug Wonwoo or kiss him, but again, his body was being a to him. Why was he this miserable? Did he actually deserve this?

 

Mingyu stared at the pavement, sitting alone at the side of the road like an idiot with unopened can of beer in his hand. He might look miserable, but his heart felt worse. It was worse than when he broke his arm after falling from a slide when he was 10, or when he placed last on math exam, or when his dad mad at him. It was worse than everything that could happen to him, because it was the love of his life leaving him with someone else.

 

Mingyu felt stupid. How come he didn’t realize that he was falling for Wonwoo a long time ago? How come he didn’t realize that Wonwoo was the one and only for him? How come he didn’t know his own heart? Love was a , because it makes your brain so stupid so it didn’t know what the heart wants.

 

From Jeonghan: Mingyu, I’m sorry about earlier. I don’t know that Josh would come and barge like that. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about him.

 

Mingyu ignored the text, it didn’t matter now, because it had nothing to do with his Wonwoo. He couldn’t care less about Jeonghan with his crazy ex boyfriend. They could go and have kids, Mingyu didn’t give a damn. He actually was glad that Joshua guy took Jeonghan away like that, because Mingyu felt so wrong spending time with Jeonghan. He didn’t know why he hadn’t realized it sooner, that he didn’t actually like Jeonghan, it was just lust, because his brain was stupid like that.

 

He opened his can and took a swing of his cold beer. Tonight, he just wanted to give himself a pity party, and tomorrow, he would smile and congratulate Wonwoo. Because, as long As Wonwoo happy, Mingyu should be to.

 

 

Wonwoo woke up from the constant banging on his door. Who would have come to his apartment at 3 in the morning? Wonwoo would have just ignore it and go back to sleep if not from Mingyu’s screaming, “Wonwoo, open the door, we need to talk!” Mingyu was on his door and Wonwoo dreaded to see him. He couldn’t seem to face Mingyu right now. But Mingyu’s hollow voice betrayed his heart. It’s sad to hear Mingyu sound like that. He sounded so mournful and lifeless, and leaving or not, Wonwoo couldn’t lie to himself, he still yearned for Mingyu.

 

Wonwoo hesitantly opened his door only to find Mingyu sitting in front of his door with tears in his eyes.

 

“Wonwoo,” he cried. “Don’t go, don’t leave me. I can’t live without you,” he said, leaning to Wonwoo’s leg as his tears wouldn’t stop pouring.

 

“Mingyu, what are you doing here?”

 

“Wonwoo, I love you, I love you so much, don’t leave me please.”

 

Wonwoo felt like a million needles stabling his heart, it hurts. It hurts hearing Mingyu so broken. It hurts hearing Mingyu saying those words with a rueful sound. It hurts hearing Mingyu said those words, when he knew that it’s not true. It hurts so bad.

 

“Mingyu, are you drunk?” he asked when Mingyu standing up wobbly. He caught Mingyu just in time, before the boy planted his face on the dirty floor. “Mingyu, how much did you drink?”

 

“Does it matter?” Mingyu slurred. “Because no matter how much I drink, it still hurts! It hurts in here.” Mingyu hit his chest repeatedly, making Wonwoo shed his own tears.

 

“Come inside, Mingyu we don’t want you to catch a cold.”

 

“You promised to stay with me forever.” Wonwoo halted on his attempt to pull Mingyu inside, arm draped loosely to his side as his energy drained thinking about what happen to them.

 

“You have Jeonghan now, you’re gonna be fine,” he said joylessly.

 

“But he’s not you. He can’t replace you. Nobody can replace you. I love you, can you leave that guy and be with me instead?”

 

“You’re drunk, you don’t mean that.”

 

“I’m not drunk,” Mingyu managed to slur before he passed out in Wonwoo’s leg.

 

“I love you too, Mingyu but it’s not the same with how you feel.”

 

….

 

Mingyu woke up with an excessive headache and sore throat. What the hell did happen last night? Where the hell was he? He scanned the living room he was in, until he realized that it was Wonwoo's apartment unit. He tried to get up to find Wonwoo, because he needed to talk, he needed to win Wonwoo back. Because as much as he wants Wonwoo to be happy, he wanted Wonwoo to be happy with him.

 

“How’s your feeling?”

 

Mingyu whipped his head towards Wonwoo who’s standing in front of him. “Worst,” he said. “I’m sorry I barged in.”

 

“It’s okay, you’re drunk, you didn’t know better,” Wonwoo shrugged lightly. “Why did you drink so much anyway?”

 

“Because I can’t bear it, you’re leaving me.”

 

Wonwoo groaned a little. “Mingyu, can we be mature about this? You’ll be fine, I promise. You’re a big guy, and you have Jeonghan with you.” The words felt bitter in Wonwoo’s tongue, but Wonwoo had to let it go, because it’s true.

 

“Jeonghan means nothing to me. But you, you mean everything, because I love you.”

 

Oh, how he wished the words were true. But how many times he wanted to believe it, Wonwoo knew better, that can’t be true. Mingyu couldn’t possibly love him. What did he have compare to Jeonghan anyway? Wonwoo sighed and raked his fingers through his hair, the habit he gained every time he felt tired and frustrated. “You don’t mean it, Mingyu you’re drunk.”

 

“I’m not drunk, Jeon,” Mingyu cried angrily, despite his harsh tone, there’s hurt in his orbs. “I’m sober as now, and even if I’m drunk, I still want it the same way, I want you. I want you to stay by my side because God knows what I do if you don’t.”

 

“Mingyu,” Wonwoo whimpered tiredly. “I have Jun now.”

 

Mingyu suddenly palmed his face and let out a sorrowful sobs. He stared again at Wonwoo after harshly wipping his tears. “Just leave him for me, please. I can make you happy, I’ll do anything, please, I beg you. I can make you happy more than he could, I will cherish you, I—“

 

“Mingyu,” Wonwoo cut out his pitiful words, “you said you will cherish Jeonghan, look what you do now.”

 

Mingyu shook his head vigorously. “It’s not the same, I don’t like Jeonghan that way, it’s not the same, you’re different. I love you. I’m sorry I didn’t realize it sooner. I’m sorry I didn’t know better. I promise I won’t do that again, I promise I’ll do anything if you stay with me.” Mingyu practically was begging and crawling in Wonwoo’s leg, asking for him to take him back, to be with him again.

 

“Mingyu-yaa,” Wonwoo said as he squished his shoulder. “Go home, have some rest, okay? We’ll talk again when you’re sober.”

 

Mingyu wanted to protest, to say that he’s sober, that he’s ready to talk. But he kept it to himself because Wonwoo wanted to have a space for himself to think about his confession. When he gets back to talk to Wonwoo again, Mingyu promised that he’d come out stronger and braver, he would win his Wonwoo back.

 

 

Mingyu practically walked aimlessly around the town. He didn’t want to be home alone, he'd end up crying. He didn’t want to be at Wonwoo’s either, Wonwoo probably didn’t want to see him. He was tired, physically and emotionally, his energy was drained. He thought about he and Wonwoo before it all happened, before Jeonghan, before Jun, and he regretted everything again. Damn life and its painful twist.

 

He was busy with his own thought when he saw someone particular across the street. Light brown hair, high cheek bones, dazzling smile, perfect feature, Wen Junhui, or Jun. The Jun.

 

Jun was not alone, in his arm, wrapped a cute looking guy, smiling lovingly at him. Mingyu felt sick in his lower gut as he approached the couple. Why would he hold another dude when he already had Wonwoo? Wasn’t Wonwoo enough for him? Because for Mingyu, Wonwoo alone was enough.

 

Minghyu’s blood boiled when he saw Jun leaned to the other guy and kissed him fully on the lips. Wonwoo didn’t deserve a cheater and Wen Junhui actually had a nerve to hurt his Wonwoo.

 

Mingyu ripped Jun apart from the other guy before colliding his fist with Jun’s pretty face. Serves you right, he thought when Jun fell on the ground from the impact. He could saw blood trailing on Jun’s nose as the other guy screamed his lung out at the scene. “Ge, Jun-ge.” Mingyu heard him shouted.

 

“Kim Mingyu, what the hell do you think you’re doing?!” Junhui cried as he stood up in front of Mingyu, ready to launch. Mingyu didn’t care if Jun was going to wushu his later, because defending Wonwoo’s pride was Mingyu’s goal right then.

 

“How dare you! How dare you did it to him,” Mingyu screamed while grabbing Jun’s collar, screaming at his face.

 

“What the are you talking about?”

 

“How long is your relationship going, huh? Two days? And you dare doing this to him? I was right, you don’t deserves him! Stay away from him, you freak!”

 

“What the is your problem?” Jun shouted back, equally angry with him.

 

“I’m sorry, but can you put my fiancé down?” a delicate voice from his side snapped Mingyu from his madness. The guy that Jun kissed before, starring at him with pleading eyes. He seemed innocent and like a nice kid, Mingyu pitied him from knowing Wen Junhui.

 

“A fiancé, huh? Then what the are you doing with Wonwoo?”

 

“What the Wonwoo has to do with me?”

 

“You bastard!” and another fist met Jun’s face.

 

Mingyu fell on the ground when the Mr. Innocent shoved him harshly and stood in front of Jun, blocking him from Mingyu. “I don’t know who you are, but if you hurt Jun ge again, I will kill you,” he said with a pure venom.

 

Mingyu maight scared if not for the innocent eyes the guy had. This guy wouldn’t even have a heart to swat a fly, let alone killing Kim Mingyu.

 

“Baby, it’s okay,” Jun told his supposedly fiancé, “I think I may know what the hell is going on here. Mingyu, can we talk?”

 

“I don’t want to talk to you, you er. Just stay away from my Wonwo!”

 

“Mingyu, I believe we really need to talk,” Jun said patiently.

 

“Mingyu?” Mr. Innocent gasped and turned to Jun. “The Mingyu? Wonwoo ge?”

 

Jun nodded with a soft smile and Mingyu perked up at that. Wait, Mr. Innocent knew about Wonwoo? What was it? Some weird hareem?

 

“Mingyu, we really need to talk, about Wonwoo.”

 

“Yes, Mingyu hyung,” Mr. Innocent innocently added. “We really need to talk. Why don’t we go to that café and settle this all?”

 

 

“Mingyu, meet my fiancé, Xu Minghao,” Jun introduced Mr. Innocent to Mingyu.

 

“Then what about Wonwoo?” Mingyu was still mad.

 

“What did Wonwoo tell you about me?”

 

“That you are his boyfriend.”

 

“Well, I’m not. He lied to you.”

 

“Why would he lie to me? He wouldn’t.”

 

“It’s true, I have nothing to do with Wonwoo.”

 

“Then why does he moves with you?”

 

Jun sighed, Minghao looked concern, and Mingyu confused, but he maintained his cold aura, for the sake of Wonwoo’s pride, or maybe his.

 

“Because he doesn’t want to deal with you anymore.”

 

Mingyu almost launched from his seat to hit Jun again but he somehow stilled because he didn’t see a lie on Jun’s tone. “You lie,” he denied anyway.

 

“Why would I—“ Jun shouted but Minghao put a hand on his shoulder and flashed him a reassuring smile.

 

“Mingyu hyung, I know that we’re practically stranger, but I really have to ask you this, what did Wonwoo hyung tell you about Jun ge exactly?”

 

Mingyu hesitated a little, realizing that he probably at wrong here, judging from Minghao and Jun’s behavior. These guys definitely knew something Mingyu didn’t. “That Jun asked him to be his boyfriend and to move with him to china.”

 

Jun sighed and rubbed his temple while Minghao nodded solemnly. “It’s true, I’m moving back to china, and Wonwoo will go along with me, but not because I asked him, he asked to tag along,” Jun explained calmly.

 

“What?”

 

"Mingyu hyung, Wonwoo hyung is in pain. He was broken hearted and he wanted to get away from everything.”

 

“He wanted to get away? From who?”

 

“From you. Wonwoo hyung loved you and he thought that you loved someone else. But judging from the way you act, you love him too, right?”

 

“I love him so much,” Mingyu whispered quietly. This was too much to handle. Wonwoo actually loved him back? But he hated him now and wanted to get away from him? “Oh, I ed up so bad. I hurt him.”

 

“Everybody make a mistake, hyung.”

 

“But I hurt him. He didn’t deserve it, I’m a bastard for hurting him, how could I be so blind?”

 

“And you know better now, why don’t you make up for it?”

 

“But how?”

 

“You know him the most, hyung, you are his best friend, I’m sure you can think of a way.”

 

 

Mingyu was standing in front of Wonwoo’s door again, sober this time, but still with the same broken heart, probably worse. “I’m ready to talk,” he said when Wonwoo opened his door.

 

“I’m letting you go,” Mingyu began. “I understand that you have someone else now, and no matter how much I want to be with you, I want you to be happy, and if you happy with him, I get it.” He saw a sad look on Wonwoo’s eyes and his heart clenched at that. “But before you go, can you do me a favor?”

 

“What is it?” Wonwoo asked with a shaking voice.

 

“Can we play pretend until the day you go?”

 

“What?”

 

“Can we pretend to be a couple? Going on dates? I probably can’t have you for eternity but I at least want a memory. I want to know how it feels spending time with a person you love, doing couple things.”

 

“Mingyu, I don’t think it’s a good idea, what about Jeonghan—“

 

“Please. I don’t know how many time do I have to tell this, but I love you. And it’s not because I’m drunk, but I really love you. I just realized it when I went on the date yesterday. Being with Jeonghan is not the same with being with you, holding his hand is not the same like holding yours, it felt so wrong, because he’s not you.” When he saw hesitation on Wonwoo’s eyes, Mingyu added, “I love you, Wonwoo. And whatever things I had with Jeonghan, it’s over now. So, please, as a best friend I beg you, let me have the last my memory with you, as your boyfriend. I’ll talk to Jun, I’ll ask for his permission.”

 

“No, don’t talk to Jun. don’t let him know, let’s this just be our secret.”

 

“So, you agree?”

 

Wonwoo nodded hesitantly. “Only until I go to China, okay? After that, we can never talk about this.”

 

“I promised. So boyfriend?” Mingyu offered his pinky finger.

 

Wonwoo took his finger with a sad smile on his face. “Boyfriend.”

 

 

Wonwoo felt stupid. Why did he even agree to be Mingyu’s pretend boyfriend? This couldn’t be happening. It was not suppose to happen. He should avoid Mingyu at all cost, not running to his arms when he got the chance. This love hurt him so bad, he didn’t know what would happen to him in the future, Mingyu probably going to forget about him again.

 

But who Wonwoo was kidding? No matter how his brain wanted to deny, his heart yearned for Mingyu. He couldn’t resist the guy, nor could he fight the blush on his face when Mingyu texted him with such endearment in it.

 

From Mingyu: Love, I’m going to pick you up at 9, alright? Be ready. Love you.

 

Wonwoo’s heart skipped a beat when he’s hearing a knock on his door. It’s 9 am, right on time.

 

“Hey,” Mingyu smiled softly when he opened the door. “You look amazing,” he said as he landed a soft kiss on Wonwoo’s cheek. Wonwoo blushed at that, of course he did.

 

“You looked amazing too,” he shyly said.

 

“Nah, I’m nothing compare to you. Shall we go?”

 

Mingyu said that they’re going to have a breakfast on a café nearby. As they walked, Mingyu sure couldn’t keep his hands to himself. He kept touching Wonwoo, holding his hands, wrapping an arm around his waist, kissing his temple. It was too much for Wonwoo’s heart, he slowly regretted his decision.

 

The café was even worse. As they getting in the line, Mingyu drapped his arms around Wonwoo’s shoulder from behind and back hugged him, putting his chin on Wonwoo’s shoulder then nuzzling his neck. Wonwoo pinched Mingyu’s arm to get him off him. “Mingyu, people are looking,” he whined.

 

“Let them look. That guy over there is checking you out, I’m jealous.”

 

Wonwoo might or might not get a heart attack from that. “He wasn’t checking me out, he was checking you out.”

 

Mingyu snapped his head towards Wonwoo. “Why would he checking me out when there’s you in here?”

 

Wonwoo rolled his eyes and let Mingyu won this one. He’s not in the mood of bickering anyway, he just wanted to savor the day.

 

 

“Do I look good in it?”

 

“Of course you do, you look good on everything.”

 

It was their second date and they went to the mall to do some shopping. Wonwoo currently was trying a beanie when Mingyu pulled him closer so they could stand face to face, faces inches apart. By then, Wonwoo already had the gut to actually replied all Mingyu’s massive skinship. He clutched on Mingyu’s shirt and kept Mingyu steady within his arm reach.

 

“Are you sure? Because I don’t want to end up like a tomato head with this red beanie.”

 

Mingyu flicked his nose softly. “What are you talking about? You look hot, trust me.”

 

“Okay, should I buy it then?”

 

“No. I will buy it for you.”

 

Wonwoo groaned and looked up at Mingyu with an adorable glare (according to Mingyu, for sure) “Mingyu, you can’t buy me everything, I should buy it for myself.”

 

Mingyu closed the distant of their forehead and sighed a little. “Let it be my present for you. China is probably cold, you should wrap yourself perfectly, I don’t want you to get cold.” Wonwoo’s face fell at the mention of China. “You get cold easily, I’m worried. Make sure to always stay warm okay? And eat properly, you can’t get sick.”

 

“Mingyu, I’m gonna be okay.”

 

Mingyu gazed lovingly at Wonwoo’s eyes, a kind of gaze that could melt Wonwoo away to a puddle of goo. “I know. But I can’t be there to look after you, I can’t help but worry.”

 

Wonwoo sighed then smiled softly. “I’m gonna be fine, I will look after myself for you, I will stay warm and eat properly so you don’t have to worry.”

 

“Will you do that for me?”

 

“I will, Mingyu.”

 

“Thanks, love.”

 

Wonwoo lied if he said that he still wanted to go. Because he liked it too much when a kiss landed on his forehead with Mingyu calling him love.

 

 

It was the last night being together that they decided to stay at home, watching some movie and cuddle. They already did so much together. They went on so many dates, doing so many things. They went to amusement park, shopping, fancy dinner, and watching movie. They acted like a real couple, holding hands, hugging, cuddling; Wonwoo even gained a gut to actually cuddled Mingyu to sleep and asked him to stay the night, which Mingyu complied without any question.

 

They were watching some romcom movie but Wonwoo never put his eyes on the screen. He was busy resting his head on his ‘boyfriend’s shoulder and tracing his finger on his chest, drawing some uneven circle. “Aren’t you going to watch the movie?” Mingyu asked as he kissed Wonwoo’s head softly.

 

“No, you watch it.”

 

“If you don’t want to watch it, we can do something else.”

 

“No, let’s stay like this.”

 

“Okay.”

 

Mingyu resumed to watch the movie and Wonwoo stuffed his face on the crook of Mingyu’s neck. Mingyu’s grip on him tightened as he pulled Wonwoo closer. “Babe?” Mingyu called.

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Don’t sleep on me, alright? I still miss you.”

 

“But I’m sleepy,” Wonwoo whined childishly.

 

“Then, think of something.”

 

“Like what?”

 

“Like, thinking of me?”

 

“You make me even sleepier?”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because you’re boring.”

 

“Babe!”

 

Wonwoo chuckled when Mingyu casted him a look. But Mingyu’s glare soften at how innocent Wonwoo looked in front of him. “I love you, Jeon Wonwoo.”

 

Wonwoo dazed a little before answering. “I love you too.” That was the first time Wonwoo directly said that to Mingyu. He usually feigned ignorant every time Mingyu said those words, but now he actually brave enough to say it back to Mingyu.

 

Mingyu leaned closer as he kept glancing at Wonwoo’s lips every now and then. When he saw no backing off from Wonwoo, Mingyu placed his lips on Wonwoo’s and kissed him softly. It was gentle, soft, yet powerful at the same time. It’s like Mingyu was afraid to hurt him, but also pouring all his love to Wonwoo through one kiss.

 

They molded their lips together, tasting each other, showing how much they actually love their best friend. Wonwoo could feel Mingyu’s heart, his love, his gentleness towards him, it’s all clear as Mingyu pressed his lips harder, his lower lips lightly.

 

Wonwoo pulled away when he felt his cheeks wet, but not from his tears, it’s from Mingyu’s. Mingyu cried as they kissed. “Mingyu, are you okay?”

 

Mingyu shook his head, head low in embarrassment. “I can’t do this, Wonwoo. I’m too selfish. You know, I was ready to let you go, because I don’t want to hurt you anymore, but the more I’m with you, the more it hurts. Why can’t I be so selfless like you? You’d do everything for me, but I all I did was just thinking about myself. I’m too selfish, I don’t deserve you. We don’t suppose to play this game, now it’s gonna be hard for both of us.”

 

“Hey it’s not your fault, I agree to it, you can blame me too.”

 

“How can you took the blame when I was the one who begged for it. See what I’m talking about? You’re too selfless, too perfect, I don’t deserve you.”

 

“Oh, Mingyu..” Wonwoo didn’t even know how to retort. He wanted to just hold Mingyu and tell him that it’s okay to be selfish because he wanted to be with Mingyu too, but he couldn’t seem to get his mind straight. He wanted to go, to stay away from the drama, from the broken heart. But at one point, he also wanted to stay, to be with Mingyu, because a week being Mingyu’s boyfriend sent Wonwoo to heaven. He wanted to be with Mingyu so bad, because they love each other. But, what if Mingyu actually didn’t love him? That whatever feelings Mingyu felt right now, was not actually love.

 

They’ve known each other since forever and Wonwoo aware how clingy Mingyu can get. What if it’s just a temporary feeling? Because they never apart before and it made Mingyu freaked out. Wonwoo couldn’t bear the thought Mingyu would leave him for a second time, he would probably dead. He’d rather leave Mingyu and move on than watching Mingyu had a crush on another person, again.

 

“I know this is selfish,” Mingyu suddenly said. “I know that you want to go to China, I saw you browsing about it everyday, but can’t you just stay with me? Can’t we just be together, like this? I love you so much, I can’t bear being away from you.”

 

“How are you sure that you love me?” Wonwoo blurted out.

 

Mingyu stared at Wonwoo for a moment. “Because you make me happy,” he answered. “I want to constantly be close to you, I want to be the only guy in your life, I hate it if you’re with someone else, no one in this world could make me feel as content like when I was with you, your smile is my happiness, my courage, my reason to keep living, as long as I have you I can do anything in this world, without you, I’d rather die. I love you, Jeon Wonwoo.”

 

Wonwoo closed his eyes from the excessive amount of feeling went through his heart. Mingyu’s words might sound cheesy, but Wonwoo could only find honesty behind those orbs, and Wonwoo never know that love could bring so much warm to his heart like this.

 

“Can you stay the night?”

 

When Wonwoo woke up in the morning, he was welcomed by Mingyu’s handsome face staring at him. “Good morning.”

 

“Morning,” Wonwoo greeted back groggily, rubbing his eyes to chase the sleep away.

 

“So, Jun called just now.”

 

“He did?” Wonwoo tensed.

 

“Yeah. So, apparently you texted him that you cancelled your plan to move to China with him?” Mingyu practically smiled from ear to ear out of happiness. “Thank you, Wonwoo. I love you so much, thank you.”

 

“I did it for myself anyway. But, if you ever hurt me, I’ll chop your !”

 

Mingyu frowned. “You are that close with Jun?” he asked.

 

“Huh? What do you mean?”

 

“Because he said the same thing earlier. Anyway, Minghao said hi.”

 

“Ugh, you know the truth already, huh? I don’t have to explain anything? About me, Junhui and Minghao?”

 

“Well, about that, I may or may not know everything since a week ago.”

 

“What? What do you mean?” Wonwoo glared at Mingyu, eyes narrowed dangerously.

 

Mingyu cleared his throat from nervousness. “Uhh, nothing. It’s nothing really.”

 

“What is it? Tell me!”

 

“Look, what’s in your lips?”

 

“Huh? What?”

 

“My morning kiss.”

 

Mingyu knew he use a cheap trick to shut his boyfriend up, but Wonwoo lied to him first, so they kinda even. Wait, Mingyu said boyfriend, is he and Wonwoo boyfriends now? Well, boyfriend or not, he could settle it later, because his morning kiss was more important right now.

>>>

It's so long you guysss..it's angst, it's drama, it's fluff, so I hope everybody forgive me for 9 angsty drabbles earlier (because seriously, everybody was so pissed :D)

anyway, I need a favour to ask, especially from Joshua's fans. Sooo, I write a new story, it's for a writing contest, feat. Jisoo and OC, can you give it a go? please? pretty please, I beg you? In return, the next series, I will postpone "what's your name" to write drabbles called "Cuddle" it's about Mingyu's dirty trick to get a cuddle from Wonwoo (We're back to fluff town)

so, do we have a deal? thanks. Then click THIS LINK for Jisoo's story, yes?

Alright, bye now ^,^