Just One Big Happy Family~!

CLOSER Scenarios

“We don’t have time, just grab what you can before the cab gets here!” Soonyoung instructed as he and his roommates were running around their shared apartment. They were in a hurry right now as something major had come up. Seokmin had just gotten off the phone with Mingyu who was requesting them to head over to Won Woo’s place as soon as they could. It sounded urgent when he stated they should bring what’s most important with them.

 

“I can’t carry everything!” Seungkwan complained as he was holding several different items in his arms. Some of them fell to the ground, nearly hitting his foot.

 

“Do you really need all of that?” Soonyoung scolded as he was shoving all his headbands into his bag.

 

“Do you really need all of those?!” Seungkwan fought back.

 

“Guys, just try to make it all fit, no time for fighting, we gotta go!” Seokmin came between them briefly before returning to his packing task.

 

“Omo… what about Vernonie?” Seungkwan suddenly frowned before pulling out his phone and speed dialing his boyfriend. “Baby, you have to hurry, we’re going to Won Woo-hyung’s place and they told us to bring what’s most important with us… I need you.”


“I’m already here!” Hansol broke into a fit of laughter as he was sitting on the couch behind him. “Calm down, babe. You can’t even think straight, you forgot I was already here!”

 

“Aish… why did Mingyu have to call and sound all dramatic?” Seungkwan muttered before returning to his packing task again. He asked for some help from his boyfriend before eventually they were all done packing. Just in time, too~! The cab finally showed up and honked, alerting it was present.

 

When they all piled out of the apartment, they saw a massive carrot on wheels with a little door opening like a carriage. Two rows of smaller carrots were in the front hooked together by what looked to be reigns as if this was Santa’s sleigh, carrot style.

 

“Hey guys~!” Suddenly there sat Chan, holding the reigns. “Get in~!”

 

There was no time for questions as the four piled into the carrot carriage. It was quite spacious and they all settled down into their seats. Then the carriage started to move and it was a short while before they made a stop and Jisoo, Junhui and Minghao joined them inside. They all started to discuss on why it was so urgent to get to Won Woo’s place and why did they need to pack their valuables. Then they made another stop and this time, Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Soo Min and Jihoon got on board. Again the same questions were asked among each other but no one had any answers. Then they stopped again.


 

“No~! Don’t let him on the carrot!” Jeonghan complained as Aron and his friends got into the ever growing spacious carrot carriage.

 

“‘Cmon Jeonghan, be nice!” Soo Min chuckled as Aron and the others sat across from them. “Mingyu must have invited them, too. Don’t be mean.”

 

“Aish…” Jeonghan just continued to pout, possessively wrapping his arms around Soo Min to clarify she was his. All Aron did was roll his eyes with a small laugh.

 

It wasn’t too long before they finally made the final stop.

 

Pair by pair, everyone got out of the carrot carriage and stood before the enormous Carrot Palace. “Waaaah, it looks like it got bigger.” Chan said in awe as he jumped down from his seat at the base of the carrot carriage.

 

“Let’s get inside, quickly.” Seokmin suggested as they all headed to the front entrance.

 

The large group traveled through the ridiculous corridors until they could smell something… they could smell food.

 

“What do you think it is?” Jisoo wondered out loud.

 

“Smells like stew…” Jeonghan suddenly grinned, “beef stew.”

 

“With carrots!” Soo Min blurted out with a small jump.

 

They all tried to track down the source of the delicious stew’s aroma before eventually finding themselves in a dining area, the table was already set for serving.

 

“Do we just sit?” Jihoon asked, pulling out a chair.

 

“I guess so…” Seungcheol took his seat next to him. Ren eagerly sat next to Jihoon with a goofy grin on his face when he saw the jealous look Seungcheol shot his way when the blonde was busy talking to Soo Min sitting across the table from him.

 

They all sat there for maybe about ten minutes before someone opened the doors at the back of the room where the kitchen was definitely located. The stew aroma became stronger after the doors open and out came several bunny waiters hopping to them with servings of beef stew. They served the food to the group of friends.

 

“Awwwwh~!” Soo Min gushed when she felt the bunny’s fur brush against her cheek when it pulled back it’s arm from behind her. “You’re so soft~!” She jumped out of her seat to give the waiter a hug.

 

“Yah, sit down!” Jeonghan pulled on the back of her shirt as she wouldn’t let go of the bunny now.

 

Suddenly there was the sound of a fork hitting the wine class at the head of the table. Everyone’s attention immediately panned over to see Mingyu standing there with a bright smile on his face. “Friends, you made it. I’m glad.” He said while glancing at all of them. “Thanks for making it here so quickly!”

 

“Is that what you were doing, inviting us for dinner?!” Seungkwan pouted. “Why did you make it sound so urgent?!”

 

“It was urgent, the stew was nearly finished!” He laughed at the younger’s irritated expression.

 

“Then why were we asked to bring our most valued belongings?” Seungcheol asked next.

 

“Because…” suddenly they heard Won Woo’s voice from the indoor balcony above. He was wearing green complete with a garden headband accessory.

 

“What are you wearing?!” Ren exclaimed in horror, his inner fashion police coming out.

 

“Is it St. Patrick’s Day?” Aron asked around the table in confusion.

 

“You invited him?!” Won Woo frowned once he noticed Aron and looked down to his lover.

 

“Be nice.” Mingyu chuckled.

 

“What were you saying before that?” Jeonghan spoke up quickly.

 

“As you know this is the Carrot Palace ruled by me, the Garden Queen. You brought your valued belongings here because you are never going home. You are stuck here forever!” Won Woo grinned widely, waiting for everyone’s reaction.

 

“Yay~!” Soo Min cheered while still hugging that bunny waiter. “I never wanted to go home anyways~!”

 

“What?! Why?!” Everyone almost exclaimed in unison, they were shocked and confused.

 

“Because!” Mingyu gained their attention again. “We’re all one big family.” Everyone’s worry vanished and was replaced with happiness as they all smiled in awe at the couple who were looking at each other from their distance with loving looks on their faces. That’s right, they were all one big happy family~!

 

And so everyone laughed it off and ate supper like one big family and lived happily ever after in the Garden Queen’s Carrot Palace with his Cooking King.

 

Queen Ren made everyone stylish garden friendly outfits to wear. Queen Jeonghan refused to wear the outfit and...

 

King Soo Min was banned from interacting with the bunny waiters ever again.

 

The End.


7zUyFrWC6RHDxGjvXAQcT8h_ek2PIw2il8oUA_jw7jeXWaT_NQz2jCKdWNKYByJqS4ru1KtOK26fcUD4aOb-U2H9TLb34TaaaxRf2COUm-pQgZ_Nq8sDcYGNq3qd9sp5RSmdqpFX

You’re welcome ^^

Thought this should be posted again since it’s been two years since it was originally posted on the main story’s list. I edited a bit to fit the current storyline a little. Like Won Woo not liking Aron because he called him Wonton before XD and Jeonghan not liking Aron because of that time he thought he was flirting with Soo Min. WOW. WONHAN DON’T LIKE ARON, THEY HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON AHAHAHAHA

FlUAn7LoEEVNefOsCBEJRe4qSrl8xKoeSSL3R3hbaBsccUkeVIQDLo8QqxP_LNXcjoBJZI9jCEXNHn-kxLO9N4XZemL3mQwdyatvOkS7ZrLmYWVicPaUiqqABOdXOSINP6Qj24pkcyCwUQIUYq2zGBORvtCBghiGZq8XfdmRM0Z0g7ta86iRtgNJyjUEeIEfc03dFvlymfdrdWxmLRS_znNcgqHCktd7uCEU0kBInMZAGMi3uV0c7k6pMYoEuTcMW00PThX3HiRnS1cK

Cute aha

HTRLLkWntEdXALu3HzQtqzPBY8hvF_SDD06vrN3VqngY7NoLvfvo6QmJCsd6ebxdfEGNza5E25E-oqJrxtsH_m_5_XNu3aD4PpuyCp_gBuXRVJTdvf6dOK6kLMdvrZpcr4HpnXZV

Have a safe April Fools and Easter Sunday, don’t believe everything you see or hear today.

And be nice, don’t do dangerous or upsetting pranks either!

*runs after bunny waiter~!*