SURPRISE

CLOSER Scenarios

Won Woo was quietly sitting on the couch reading one of his books in peace and quiet this chilly winter afternoon. Today was Saturday and he had some hot chocolate nearby to keep him warm along with his sweater and a thin blanket. He had some classic piano music playing in the background as well. It was very calm and relaxing and he was really enjoying it. Mingyu left the house earlier with the dogs for a walk, so that left Won Woo was all alone this afternoon. Having two dogs and a puppy tends to get pretty noisy at times so he was really going to enjoy the quiet while he can.

 

About ten minutes had passed since he finished his hot chocolate and right as he was about to get up to get more he heard the front door open. Mingyu was home. Well the quiet relaxing atmosphere didn't last that long but that was okay. But he noticed something odd. The dogs hadn't run in to greet him yet like they usually do.

 

“Mingyu?” He called out cautiously.

 

“I'm home!” his fiancé greeted with a sheepish chuckle. “Please don't be mad!”

 

“Mad? Why?” He didn't have a good feeling about this and he came to the front hallway to see 8 small children taking off their snow boots while Mingyu was holding one of them and taking off their jacket. They were familiar kids at least, his best friends kids.

 

“Surprise.” Mingyu said with a guilty smile.

 

“Where are the dogs?” Won Woo immediately asked. “What's going on?”

 

“Uncle Woo!” Nearly all of the kids rushed over and tackled him with a little group hug. It was adorable!

 

“They're with Jun and Hao. They wanted to borrow them for when they go on their double date with Mei Yi and LiNa.”

 

“And so… what about this?” Won Woo gestured to the children still clinging onto his legs and waist.

 

“Right, I bumped into your friends and Ren. They all thought it'd be a good idea if we babysit for the afternoon. There were things they wanted to do but the kids were making it impossible.” He was saying until the baby girl he was holding started to act up and cry. “No, no, no, don't cry. It's okay!” He cooed before making his way in. “She's probably hungry. They're all probably hungry, right?” He asked and smiled down at the kids who all nodded in agreement.

 

“I'll go get lunch started then. But I'll have to tend to this little one first so can you all be patient and wait with Uncle Woo?”

 

“Wai-”

 

“Let's play!” The kids all cheered and Won Woo suddenly looked frightened. Mingyu gave a sympathetic laugh and headed to the kitchen to start his tasks.

 

 

“Ow! Ow! Stop! That hurts!” Won Woo yelped while 3 year old Jin was tugging on his hair. 4 year old Hoon and Sora were on his back bouncing like they were riding a horse while giggling about it. 5 year old Min and 6 year old Yuna were nearby making sure the younger two don't fall off and get hurt. 5 year old Han and 4 year old Lily(Ren's recently adopted daughter) were standing by watching and laughing at the whole ordeal.

 

Eventually, Won Woo's arms grew tired from holding himself up and he collapsed with the kids on top of him. Suddenly the others joined in and made a doggie pile. Won Woo groaned from all of the weight. The last thing he could see before Lily’s long hair blocked his vision was Yuna running to the kitchen. Won Woo lied there and accepted defeat. The squealing and giggling were enough to keep him from going insane at least. As long as they were having fun, right?

 

“What are you kids doing?!” He suddenly heard Mingyu shout in a worried tone. “Off, off, get off! That's dangerous!” He came over to save his poor fiancé. “You can't do this, you might get hurt this way!”

 

The kids all looked guilty and quieted down.

 

“It's fine.” Won Woo spoke up with a weak smile. “It didn't hurt.” It did hurt. “They were just having fun.”

 

“Maybe so, but you all can't pile on top of each other, okay? One at a time.”

 

“Yeeees.” The kids responded in sync.

 

“Thank you for letting me know about it, Yuna.” Mingyu praised the older girl who smiled when he patted her on the head. “I hope you all understand she told me for your safety. Okay? I don't want to see anyone being mean to her because of that, understood?” Because no one ever likes tattle tales.

 

“Yeees.” They all answered but it didn't seem too sincere but that was expected. Won Woo would be sure to look out for Yuna after this.

 

“Good.” Mingyu said before turning to Won Woo who was sitting there feeling guilty for the kids getting a scolding, but he was impressed. Mingyu was handling it so well, even when there was a baby in his arms! “Babe, I need you to finish bottle feeding JiNa so I can start lunch.” As if Won Woo didn't look frightened the first time, he really looked scared this time. “It'll be fine, I'll come and check on you frequently.” He assured his lover who pretty much had no choice but to agree. “Who wants to watch a movie?” Mingyu suddenly asked the other children. They all got excited and made their way to sit in front of the large flat screen TV in the living room. That could keep them occupied while Mingyu is busy and poor Won Woo wouldn't have to worry about them while he feeds the baby!

 

Mingyu passed the baby off to Won Woo after he got situated on the couch. It was adorable to see Won Woo holding the baby with such a cautious expression. Once that was done, Mingyu put on a kid friendly movie before leaving the room.

 

Not much time passed before Won Woo got comfortable with this scene. The baby was almost finished with her bottle and the kids were being well behaved. He still couldn't believe how many of them there were and it started to make him think about it. About having kids himself. He was happy when he heard Ren and Minhyun welcomed little Lily into their home after getting married last year. So far everyone were having kids, even Mingyu's friends were working on adoption as well. It started to make him feel left out suddenly.

 

Mingyu popped in to check on Won Woo when the baby was done with the bottle. He instructed Won Woo to burp the baby before leaving again. Won Woo was nervous but got the hang of it right away. Things went smoothly after that.

 

 

“How'd he do?” Jeonghan asked to Mingyu after he was let into their home. He came to pick up his children now that it was late evening.

 

“Great!” Mingyu smiled. “He was a bit nervous at first but eventually got the hang of it. They had a lot of fun today.” He explained while leading Jeonghan into the living room where Won Woo was sitting on the couch with baby JiNa cradled in his arms while the twins and Jin were sitting on either side of him watching another kids movie on the tv. Seungcheol had picked up his kids shortly before Jeonghan showed up and Ren picked up Lily before that as well. SooHan’s kids were the last ones left. The last ones standing.

 

“Kids, guess who's here?” Mingyu cooed after they entered the room. Won Woo turned and smiled at them and waved but the kids could care less!

 

“Yah… your appa is here to take you home!” Jeonghan pouted. They still didn't care. “Do they not recognize me anymore?! Has uncle Woo replaced me?!” He said dramatically before his daughter Min finally cared. She got up and rushed over to tackle his legs with a hug. “At least you care, Minnie!” He knelt down and gave her a tight hug. “I guess I'm leaving with one kid tonight.” He said after standing and took her small hand into his. He was saying all of this in a loud voice intending for the other kids to hear. They were still distracted by the movie on the tv. “I suppose I should just give that box of Choco Pies to your eomma then?” Suddenly the other two noticed him and he snickered, they were just like their mother! Regardless, he welcomed them into his open arms when they rushed over to hug him.

 

Mingyu just laughed before he gestured for Won Woo to come over and give the baby back to Jeonghan. Won Woo seemed a bit reluctant at first but got over it real quick. “Have you decided yet?” Jeonghan asked with a smile after getting his baby girl back. Won Woo nodded with a cute smile and looked to Mingyu who tilted his head in confusion.

 

“Let's get married after New Year's.” He said while taking Mingyu's hand into his. “Because I want kids now.”

 

“Wait, let us leave before you two get all lovey dovey!” Jeonghan spoke up and started ushering his kids to follow him to the front door. The couple laughed and decided to pause their moment and help them put on their winter gear before helping them to the van.

 

After saying their goodbye, Won Woo and Mingyu watched Jeonghan drive away down the street. Won Woo was going to miss those kids after today, despite he could see them whenever he wanted to, they lived down the street! The couple were able to see Soo Min come out and help unload their kids from the van and head inside. They looked like such a cute family even from this distance.

 

“Won Woo?” Mingyu asked once the family were inside. “Did you really mean all of that?” He added while the older turned to face him.

 

“Yeah.” Won Woo nodded with a cute smile. “I really… want a family of my own now.”

 

“Me too.” Mingyu gave a happy smile before leaning forward and kissed Won Woo when it started to snow.


Surprise!

Q-XTqrC9U57kLb67Uk24eEYPi7cFdhIZmwnAtf1GPasUnTTfuHylxQsA0IuO-_m9m1564S3FPCgKODtlQOP8F_aazw-mzCzdNDG0rF9IjsVggzYbKbOjv_6fqCm7_QIK-Hnc_eVw

LOL SURPRISE

ApoqypG0libmfehhaK6I1dGV-ZxPUc2j2KEXP5yz3YMJwynln_KKM_5pkfzFw3SD2woC91QmSIYiMQYAkwQ68GEgC2jMXT0HmwZMIecNrGUuMmq75tQSn03oJCpAftbou2rDM5js

S-u-r-p-r-i-s-e~!

yDGxH8xnhIHkJf-KC0bfk2Qk9puTwFUsZX-EiSaS9AhJ803mjBjVHeB4zR8Pyo487dt1XnCFYoERMdWLJ9SAuSN-2WP6sXv7ruBHIcSiVxVeXoXOmqXVTCLgUGNuJspghPqB7udT

LOL if Samuel was SoonSeok’s son!

>.>

3hsN16yP5T_VJ9VrbOgpohR7SaU3bS24hQF7q4JBof2eo-0s0skPR3O7n8mL4S8EfxsuB5gS9cT8pXyFciIiiEdAB8A9FAlAkGy-3ECpMI_XgxfKZPVJ2y15vMzLMCplLxjpCNhZ

Anyways~! Guess this is just like a glimpse into the distant future~!

I really do plan to use these family oriented scenes later on in the main storyline.

Maybe it’d be a bit different to fit and stuff but yeah, it will happen ^^

I’m already predicting that CLOSER will be a three part series.

 

Currently, CLOSER

 

Next, OVERCOME

 

Lastly, ???? Unknown for now but somewhat the end of it all XD

Lowkey trying to find a song title that would go well for the third part aha

y58amLjKXqBIEL9taYhjBj_kfqyvciIZLPlTZ9nhGhQkhh3gMkLdzcQQeqvsd9138ToVnna9668RIqsBtBztbKABxdwaNfPX99-vPc_eMnFAI0j6QO84XR8CEkF2TDHo52uJG8Ku

But yes, you heard it here, there will officially be three parts to CLOSER.

There’s just so much to be written, so it’s going to be a three part series for sure XD

c9cBZL6rahX96uOfu3vAzkF34ZPepCZ2y19zXjZ53ythYsPuet8-3G0HD88He5qSNQXpFQZk1BWy4w89ny07YeoLnLlDerxEWHRD2BlCZ0wBbWGOCGL0M5uQkxYnU72eB1KRu1LV

It’s going to be a very long ride, so hold on tight~!