Grandpuppies

CLOSER Scenarios

 

qrj2eML3J_bpp_dMqU0-kMpgbwYoflNY06cpSMPMgT_rRLREDuNZXXElWhXidnSNdS1xoLI-yWZIe8W6

Was inspired by this fanart~! Credit in the images

 


 

 

“Okay kids, we’re here!” Jeonghan beamed after parking the van in the playgrounds parking lot. “Time to play~!” He added while unbuckling his seatbelt and looking back to the five eager kids ranging from 3-5 waiting to get out of their seats.

 

“Appa, I can’t get the seatbelt undone!” One child exclaimed with a pouty voice.

 

“It’s okay, I got it.” Seungcheol smiled sweetly while helping his son Hoon get out of his seat in the back of the van.

 

“Anyone else need help?” Jihoon asked as they all started to crawl out of the van.

 

Once they were all out. “Let’s count everyone!” Jeonghan stated before counting each child. Three of them belonged to the Jicheol couple, two daughter's Sora(3) and Yuna(5) and one son, Hoon(3 ½). The other two, Min(4) and Han(4) belonged to Jeonghan, his twin son and daughter. “It feels so empty without your mother and Jin.” He pouted to his kids, his wife and almost 2 year old baby were missing from the bunch.

 

“Mom said she’d be coming with uncle Woo and Gyu~!” His son assured him. “Be patient, dad…” he added with a small giggle.

 

“Jin’s too little to play, so you kids go and have fun, okay?” Jihoon instructed the group of 5.

 

“Okay~!” They all cheered before running off towards the playground.

 

“Go look after them.” Jihoon nudged his husband quickly, realizing there was no other adults on the playground.

 

“Right!” He laughed before giving a quick kiss to Jihoon’s cheek and sprinted off to join the energetic kids.

 

“That was cute.” Jeonghan teased as he and Jihoon took a spot on the bench to watch their small families.

 

“Shut up.” Jihoon muttered with a faint blush. “So, how’s Soo Min been doing?”

 

“Great!” His friend beamed with a bright smile.

 

“Why’d you have to knock her up right after Jin was born?” He blurted out, causing Jeonghan to laugh, he was so blunt about it! Soo Min was hard to be around while pregnant, her mood swings were frequent and she was always craving food. He and Won Woo haven’t been able to hang out with her like the old days because of that since they’d get scolded for getting her the wrong food or not giving her the food she wanted… it got annoying so they avoided her a few times.

 

“Just four more months, hang in there.” Jeonghan patted him on the shoulder.

 

“Wait a few years after this baby, alright? Or I’m gonna cut your-” Jihoon was interrupted when a dog happily came up to them and attacked them with its tongue. They recognized that dog. “God dammit, Carrot!” He complained, trying to push the dog away. “You’re slobbering everywhere~!”

 

Suddenly there was a whistle. “Carrot! C’mere boy!” Mingyu chirped while waving a chew toy in the air. “Go fetch~!” He tossed it to his side so the dog would leave the defenseless Jeonghan and Jihoon on the bench. “Sorry about that~! He was just so excited to see you two!” Mingyu apologized as Won Woo showed up while holding a leash to another dog that wasn’t as energetic. It was a female dog named Lucy and she was Carrot’s wife. Why didn’t she seem as active as Carrot? She was expecting puppies!

 

“That’s why I don’t like dogs.” Won Woo muttered, causing Mingyu to laugh. Even though he hated dogs, he agreed to have Carrot and Lucy because Mingyu loved dogs. He wanted a cat but realized that wouldn’t be a good idea in the end. He didn’t wanna deal with the drama that’d ensue if he did get one.

 

“Ah! Carrot, no! Stop!” Mingyu suddenly shouted when they heard someone shriek and a baby start crying. Carrot was trying to jump on Soo Min who was holding her baby Jin while also holding on to her stomach. Mingyu managed to get a hold of his dog and guided him over to the playground where the other kids were excited to see Carrot and began to play. Won Woo smiled when he saw his fiancé  playing with the other kids, it looked like so much fun.

 

“Awwww, Jinnie, don’t cry~!” Jeonghan cooed as he came to help his wife out by taking Jin from her. Jihoon helped her sit on the bench and placed her stuff to the side. Won Woo watched Jeonghan calm down his baby and suddenly felt a strange feeling. That looks cute. Maybe I should get a baby. He chuckled at his own thought, as if babies were pets or something!

 

“Did you feed and change him?” Jihoon asked Soo Min, wondering if he should get something out to help the crying baby.

 

“Ah, he’s just being a diva.” She sighed, sounding tired.

 

“What is it?” Jeonghan asked his crying son. The baby looked at him before pointing towards Mingyu, Seungcheol and the other kids playing with Carrot. “Eh, you wanna go play with them?” He chuckled. “I thought he was scared of Carrot?” He looked back at the others.

 

“He was just startled.” Soo Min assured him. “Just go see if that’s what he really wants.” She gestured from them to leave. Jeonghan decided maybe that was the case and headed over to the playground, leaving Won Woo, Soo Min and Jihoon at the bench with Lucy who already settled down by the bench to take a nap.

 

“Eugh, I’m hungry.” Soo Min sighed while leaning back in her seat a bit.

 

“You’re always hungry.” Jihoon snickered.

 

“I’m eating for two, this baby is greedy…” she pouted while rubbing her stomach. “So what have you two losers been up to, huh?” She asked looking at Won Woo who took a seat next to her.

 

“Just looking after Lucy… I think she’s going to explode any minute.” Won Woo mumbled while looking down at the dog by their feet.

 

“Lucky, she gets to be done and over with it before me.” Soo Min clicked her tongue.

 

“Your jealous over a dog now?” Jihoon laugh. “She has to pop out at least 4-6 puppies, you only have to do one.”

 

“For god knows how long…” she frowned. “I didn’t think being a mother was going to be this hard. Why can’t Jeonghan carry the babies from now on?!”

 

“I’m sure he would if he could!” Won Woo laughed.

 

“It’s fine.” She waved her hand in the air. “No more babies for me after this one.” She added before feeling the baby kick. “It’s too early for this!” She whined. It was almost noon, lol.

 

“What? The baby kicking?” Jihoon asked before resting his hand on her stomach in time to feel the second kick. Feeling the movement, it put a smile on his face. “Hey, he seems really active today.” He said to Won Woo, gesturing for him to put his hand on Soo Min’s stomach.

 

“No, I’m good.”

 

“C’mon, this might be the last baby I have, at least try it once!” Soo Min laughed at his nervous expression. Her first two pregnancies he was weirded out about a baby kicking around in her stomach, especially with the twins! He was taking too long to respond so she grabbed his hand and placed it on her stomach.

 

“Yah~!” He was about to snatch his hand back when he felt the baby move. At first he was weirded out, of course, but then he got that strange feeling again. He kept his hand there and felt the baby move a few more times before a smile spread across his face.

 

“Exciting, right?” Jihoon asked, happy Won Woo finally got to experience it.

 

“He’s really going at it…” he mumbled, two hands on her stomach now. “What are you doing in there?” He asked.

 

“He’s probably hungry.” She chuckled.

 

“Just like your mother.” He snickered. “I wonder what kind of kid you’ll be when you’re born…?”

 

For the next few minutes he talked to the baby along with Jihoon since Soo Min encouraged them to, saying he’s gotta recognize his uncles voices! But it seemed like Won Woo talked too much and started to get a little too attached.

 

“Can I have this baby?” He joked.

 

“Awwww, you want a baby?” Soo Min cooed. “I mean if Jeonghan was okay with it!”

 

“He won’t be okay with it.” Jihoon blurted out. Even though they were joking they could see Won Woo was serious about wanting a baby now. “I can help you and Mingyu with adoption?”

 

“It’s not the same though, is it? Being there with the baby as he or she grows… now I’m jealous. If only I was a girl.” He laughed.

 

“Won Woo, I’d totally have another baby for you to call your own.” Soo Min grinned at his surprised reaction. “I know that’s a serious topic but I mean yeah… I’m totally up for it.”

 

“Thanks but maybe I should really think it over first.” He shook his head before looking out to see Mingyu getting tackled by all the small children. He didn’t think he wanted kids after getting engaged to Mingyu. They talked about it and the younger was very understanding about Won Woo’s feelings on the topic of having children together. They settled for Carrot and Lucy, and now Lucy was going to have puppies! That practically makes them grandparents, right?

 

“Maybe you should have your grandpuppies first and see how you feel after.” Jihoon teased.

 

“Oh god, shut up.” Won Woo frowned as his best friends laughed at him.


I’m late, but Happy Mother’s Day to all Mama Carrots out there! Or your mother! AHA

 

Ob64jhAWGPqF5sea2yQJxli1xRM5NUlHsKwU_-Fh

Jicheol as parents~! Kyaaaaa~ Though I didn’t get to go into a lot with them, maybe I can for like a part two of this? Anyone interested? AHAHA I’m sure you’re not >.>

QikIQMRMsw3Hf65QvJ5oFuVNQKEzZFiX3chMNjOa

Mama Han, LOL well, that’s what I wanted but again, I didn’t get to do much with the couples, it just seemed more like a time leap with the trio of friends…

Gahd, should I start a Closer Parent Series ahahaha no >.> Gotta finish stuff first!

hkgjJtAxM857K6scK7qk70KSeihCLuNSv0a-hXKX

Meanie as parents… I really want that~! TT^TT

But I wasn’t so sure, that’s why I just made them fiancés and had two dogs as their children!

Grandpuppies LOL PERFECT

oRqCu2qIkdTz7j24VbkM5uGRI2Cheo4wN-yzI2Yc

Anyway, this will be the last week of my Spring Semester~!

I hope to post more after it’s all over ^^

Until then~!

 


 

PS. I just wanted to say the issue with Won Woo and SNSD… I hope Carats will read his apology and forgive him despite he’s not asking for it. We’ve all done things in the past we regret and I just admire how he owned up to it instead of saying he didn’t do it or forgot about it.

 

I’ve personally went through the same thing as a kid and when I got older I realize how wrong I was, so I know how he feels! And it just really got to me at the end of his apology…

Even if my personal A/N on the main CLOSER fic isn’t the same as his issue, I just…

My heart OTL I cried because I know that feeling of letting down people, I’m sure he’s feeling pretty bad about it…

 

But I know he’ll get through it, he’ll get over it and he’ll grow from it.

So let’s all stand together and support him through this with Seventeen.

It was a mistake, and he’s reflecting on it now.

OlAcxIGHTXLRlYulIb-GbHyK2wbIg6UIjVouI_Q1

He promises to work harder to ensure he doesn’t disappoint anyone again

Let’s promise to stand by his side!

zn0GFc4TK2OKVySbZ_eP53YLZ-yvkoFLJjhERtFX

I promise you, Jeon Won Woo, that I’ll be here for you until the end because I really believe in you and all of SEVENTEEN. I will be here until the end as your beloved Carat…

 

And quickly, please don’t go around saying “He didn’t have to apologize”

He chose to apologize and it shows how he’s reflecting on his mistake…

So don’t go around saying that, okay?