Third Time's The Charm~!

CLOSER Scenarios

“This isn't what I thought it was going to be like…” Won Woo muttered when he woke up to puppies barking at his and Mingyu's bedroom door. Lucy had her babies about four weeks ago and they've grown so much since then. “... uuugh, so noisy!” He grabbed his pillow and proceeded to cover his head with it.

 

That didn't help at all and he finally sat up with a loud sigh and looked to his right to see his sound asleep fiancé next to him, happily dreaming… but not for long. Won Woo reached over and smacked his shoulder hard enough to wake him. “Do you not hear those little s making a ruckus outside our door?”

 

“They must be hungry…” Mingyu groaned and turned away from Won Woo. “Go feed them.”

 

“Me?!” He frowned. Did his soon to be husband forget that he hated dogs and still had a small fear of them on top of that? Maybe he thought it went away since he allowed them to keep Carrot and Lucy. But still...

 

“You'll be fine, they like you…” Mingyu mumbled and hugged his pillow CLOSER to his chest.

 

Won Woo took a moment to calm down. He was pissed but then realized he shouldn't be such a coward. What was the worst that could happen?

 

“Ow!” Won Woo yelped when the puppies nipped at his bare ankles while he was preparing their puppy food on the counter. They must've been really hungry! “Ow! STOP!” But it was pointless, they wouldn't listen to him because they were still being trained despite they were giving away all of them but one.

 

Jeonghan wanted one and Jihoon wanted 2 for his kids. Won Woo and Mingyu were going to keep one from the litter, so there was one left to give up since there were 5 in total. He was going to see about Ren taking the last one since well, even if he hated these little s, he did get a bit attached.

 

“Ow!” He winced before he finally gave up and climbed up onto the counter, he couldn't take it anymore. He really didn't want to push them away, that'd seem cruel and besides, they'd just keep coming after him anyway. “Here! You little s…” he said and started to toss a small handful of the solid puppy food from his spot up on the counter. He brought up his knees to his chest and had the heels of his feet on the edge of the counter and rested his left arm on his knees before resting his chin on top.

 

It was like this for a few minutes until Mingyu came to the kitchen. “What are you doing?!” He asked and looked between the puppies eating the scattered pieces of food on the tile floor while Won Woo was seated on the counter, throwing food onto the floor. Almost like when someone sits on a bench in the park and tosses bird seed for the birds...

 

“What does it look like?” Won Woo snickered and dropped more food on the ground. “I'm feeding our grands.”

 

Mingyu chuckled before he ventured CLOSER to meet his fiancé at the counter. He was going to greet him with a morning kiss, but Won Woo dodged him and tossed more food onto the ground. “What?” Mingyu frowned.

 

“Nothing.” Won Woo shrugged with a calm face and dropped another handful.

 

“I think they've had enough.” Mingyu stopped him from getting another handful.

 

Won Woo didn't say anything and instead scooted over so he could wash his hand at the sink while still on the counter. Mingyu handed him a hand towel to dry his hand off and then attempted the morning kiss one more time and was still rejected. “What's wrong?”

 

“How much longer until we give these s away?” Won Woo simply asked and looked down at the puppies still eating the food he dropped.

 

“About two more weeks.” Mingyu answered him and sighed. “I'm sorry, Won Woo. I won't ask you to feed them again. I wasn't thinking straight, earlier.”

 

“It's fine.” Won Woo sighed before he rubbed the places the puppies tried to bite him earlier. “You have to get them to stop nipping at my ankles, I can't take it anymore. That's not going to go well when they're around the kids later on.”

 

“Right.” Mingyu nodded before he felt one of the puppies nip at his ankle. “What do you want? There's still food for you to eat!” He chuckled and bent down to pick up the pup and placed it with their other siblings eating at the jackpot.

 

“Since I fed them, you feed me now.” Won Woo said and used his foot to kick Mingyu’s rear from his spot on the counter in a playful manner. The younger turned around quickly with a pout before he laughed and returned to him. He attempted the morning kiss for the third time and succeeded, finally. Third time's the charm!


 

0xS9erv7rBVXktgCMIy0B2CV_Fjr-Me5xQQDOslEgtmgcnVWk6BqyKIWG_uwZX3oWkneV_gh8zH0Jb11guntDyNw9RV5hSJ7KkRU0Na357JEX9P5vPUSpUGiNr4d2rbdlmFrAIw6

Lol hard to believe Carrot is the dog and not Mingyu JK

iIQCCQ7RgrXJBLkWw4Zns7LptIU44T8VkdKsmV5j3gBkVd2rgWyJnkRvR_hiSZwkrTGA8Zjghe_RKmsydDnff6BOqn9xE9ijLLkXIs0GCOQhsYcBbYpQOOpSAiy0L6ok4Gxbb4Mq

Engaged Meanie… my heart…

AdJNcncpK5tib3TpLgDVbBNtWGN2hFO03ucxKICg9CztpcZsYnzL8l1Px2hUuEjyDO9jkbZ34Nho1mIa-6O59XNDz-PaTc1JKipCyo9uxGAlSz1i9BvbtgBv2GJrufHStPo4cYrO

Won Woo can’t wait until those little s are gone!

9sW5NxJ3QEy5xxq55sT-15HhM2-_PkL2pAF4knQrbcocYNTHKq7co_O7Evup1Polk5nuiddmgDh0-fkA46mCSD3oOXgTYZoTGSt2crcU6BA04qZENmMgm8VxkeMXEuJnANRur4fs

Mingyu doesn’t want to part with them, though…

hhtzOdykH5XRalADoxS6eahomO6ywfehrG6ehSdFBInjSq5ghaBzZ1MFm--OA7IOLaQwy1M4ieOMjYqjZ4hW1YbK9YB-mfZEVbf5YoonlWx-pC9hWNZ1172-2hXGLsF21uuf-Huq

Won Woo: You better rethink that unless you want to be single again.

xtA8boend7RfRdkBBOkTTEp46R-APT73VDUCdc5kHt-kSQb2BE2uDRj7R9Y2cbsCgWbf-D2Q2BtrmJA9D1m_KAstdGagc5UQnGGVr9XjR9m4y2jQ5pUMeRphl9QhrX8uIwdc8izI

Mingyu: Of course I’d pick you over anything, babe! *Wink*

wKQgC8ouu3jkZDxyiZYyQIsiarpCMlX0LQ5l1rlmedevRARe6Q6mS5jxa9zAXVwv47JhcRWXU3_Y7t1fnSJUdUuseKhVTEb9mKNWLwh3zGHyZ0icXLZH1RsgrfzsZjgkod9ZMoAo

Won Woo: That’s what I thought…

7luoRX3JRbZJ_L1LKQuL93vEVPod1vWpEcPjphwjNwsmdJGFxtzZADzH_n96HHQ9ygMdo_9tm1MobhbmqLxE-s8GZOnumqb7-s-T2Gid8d-8TKJDHR25aPECLUVeZx5PkAWMTEgo

WHAT ARE YOU YOUR LIPS FOR?!

aRjCid3BVbCRv_cu20Oo1Tfun6oXG08jF-RNRmsnZ4NA1VZWdijG8iLaHdK5Om06BgPkyT2mY1vF9lnjYDzo08Kxo_0S22chFfH0kMHn5a8e2VWzg9YYam2Les4jwyrvgYcqgwFm