They've arrived: Part 2

Got my eyes on you (Readers X Bambam)

AND i am back!! sorry it took a long time to update this story. I have had writers block for a long time and i got really buy with working and filming dance covers for my youtube channel with my dance group. You guys can check us out @tazaproductions1. Hope you guys enjoy and i will try to keep updated more often!!

************************************************************************************************************************

After receiving the text from Hyung, Bambam and I went to get cleaned up, especially since me dancing with the group is a surprise for Jinhyun them. I texted back to Jinhyun “YAY~ can’t wait to see you guys, the driver is on his way.” I didn’t mention that we would be in the car too because I wanted that to be the surprise as well. Before leaving the studio, we told the group goodbye and thanked manager-nim once again. Bambam grabbed my hand while we left and my face was blood shot red. That was so unexpected. Even though we aren’t officially together, it sure does feel like it.  As we were driving to the airport I told the driver that he was to go get them and bring them to the car and when they get closer Bambam and I will exit the opposite door to surprise them. It was a good plan in my head but I am not sure if it will really work. We will have to wait and see.

*At the Airport*

Jinhyun: WOW! I cannot believe we are in KOREA! This is still so surreal.

Kyungie: I am just glad I survived that plane ride with no problems.

Yoonkyung: YEAH RIGHT! You spent the whole 12 hours clenched onto my arms and squeezed me to death whenever we had turbulence.

Kyungie: *crosses her arms and pouts* So…. *looks over to Jinhyun*

Jinhyun: *Too busy looking at muscular men to attend to Kyungies needs*

Yoonkyung: *sighs* Alright pouty pants lets go get our luggage. *looks over at Jinhyun* You too Mr. drool over guys.

Jinhyun: HEY I WAS JUST LOOKING NOT DROOLING! *as he wipes drool off his mouth*

Yoongkyung: *glares* lets go. We have to get our luggage and meet the driver….where ever that is.

They made their way through the airport trying to find their way to baggage claim, which took about 10 minutes of being lost. Their luggage were easy to pick out. Jinhyung had a dark Navy Blue with light blue sailor anchor suit case, Kyungie had a very bright pink suitcase and Yoonkyung had futuristic looking one with four wheels. They grabbed their luggage and waited in the area for the driver. Moments later they saw someone walk into the baggage claim with a sign that had their names on it.

Yoonkyung: LOOK! There is the driver.

The three headed to greet him and he walked them to the car. All was going according to plan, I saw them heading towards the car and Bambam and I exited the car through the opposite door to hide. Our driver opened the trunk so they can put their luggage in. Kyungie was trying to lift hers up but it was too heavy. I popped out and said “Need help?” Kyungie jumped back and smacked me because she doesn’t like being scared.  I just laughed.

Me: Well I missed you too *giggles*

Kamryn: BISH! You know I hate being scared like that. You’re so lucky I love you *she gives me a hug*

Yoonkyung: How come you never told us you were coming? In the chat you said only a driver would be here *she gave me a hug*

Me: I wanted it to be a surprise *smiles and goes to hug Jinhyun*

Jinhyun: *shifts away. Laughs* NAH NAH *he pulled me into a hug*

Bambam: *comes out of hiding* You know, you two hugging like that makes my blood boil

Kyungie: *jumps back again* AISH! AGAIN WITH THE SCAR…….. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD *she notices who he is*

Me: Oh yea one more surprise. Guys, I want you to meet my roommate, Bambam. Bambam this is Jinhyun, Kyungie and Yoonkyung the ones I told you about at school.

Bambam: It is very nice to meet you all.

The three of them just stared in aw.

Me: Are you guys going to greet him or just stare?

Kyungie: *awkward smile and giggle* Hi

Yoonhyung: WOW you’re tall

Jinhyun: *opens his mouth*

Me: don’t even think about asking about JR

Jinhyun: *closed his mouth and pouted* Fine.

Me: Come on guys enough chitchat, lets go before people start noticing Bambam.

We all go into the car and we headed off to the hotel we had booked for the group. The car wide was full of laughter and hugs. Bambam got jealous with every contact me and Jinhyun had even though I told him multiple times that Jinhyun is just like my brother. It was cute seeing Bambam get all jealous for the first time.

            We arrived at the hotel and their eyes widened when entering. They had never been in a place this nice, let alone not having to spend a penny on it. This was all Bambams idea and he paid for everything. It felt great to have them here in Korea with me but I knew they would be very tired, so Bambam and I dropped them off to their room and we let them settle in for the night. This next week will be the most memorable week they will ever had. They don’t know what’s going to hit them.