They've arrived: Part 1

Got my eyes on you (Readers X Bambam)

Dongho’s POV:

It’s finally here. November is here and the concert is this weekend. My friends fly in today and I am so excited to see them and to have them meet Bambam and his bandmates. It was nice not having the rest of the group in the dorm room. It took them 2 weeks to get out and leave Bambam and I alone again. We have gotten so close and my crush on him grows bigger with each day I wake up. I can tell he is taking interest in me too by the way he acts. Always paying for lunch, taking me out, helping me when ever I need it, making sure I eat and go to sleep on time, etc. He takes care of me, he’s someone I look into. The best thing that really draws my attention to him is that he likes me for who I am and not by just my looks. He makes me feel so special and that I am floating on cloud9. I don’t know how to ask him out but I am really hoping he does it before I do, only because he can tell how I feel its just I wanna know his feelings for real and if he asks me out, I will know and be the happiest boy on earth.

            The chat has been going off non-stop since I gave Jinhyun them the good news about them coming to korea for free. They were so pumped that they even sent me pictures of them together in a taxi going to the airport, them at the airport, them on the plane, etc. They were so excited. In the mean time, Bambam and I are at his studio because he has to rehearse for the concert in two days. The manager and the group got comfortable with me being there all the time, it’s like I am one of the staff members. The manager really loved me, he even pulled me off to the side while they were practicing.

“You know, Bambam really has interest in you.” The manager said. I looked at him with my eyes wide open.

“Really? I could always sense it but I don’t want to assume.” I had replied.

"It took us getting use to knowing he was Gay too even though he was the only one that made it really obvious.”

“Wait he isn’t the only homoual?”

“No LOL. Mark and JB are also gay as well. And to answer the question that is inside your head, none of them dated because they all feel like family.”

I gave out a small laugh and replied “Well I mean at least he isn’t alone. But what makes you bring him up with me?”

“Because since he started going to school and especially rooming with you, his smile has never left his face. He is always smiling and he is always happy. He never stops talking about you. He would tell you how his day was with you, and what you two did together. We are all wondering when he will make it official between you two.”

“I actually wonder that too” I put my head down getting sad at the fact.

“Hey, cheer up kiddo. I am sure he plans to do it, but he is probably wanting to make it feel extra special and unforgettable.”

“Yeah I guess you’re right. Thank you manager-nim” I gave him a small hug and we back inside the studio. I looked at Bambam and manager-nim was right. Bambam had a smile on his face the whole time, he seemed so happy. It made me smile knowing that I did that to him. I made him be like that and it was the best feeling ever.

 

Bambam’s POV:

We were on a break from practicing for our concert and I looked over to Dongho seeing him trying to dance to our song. Watching him try made me chuckle, so I decided to go over to him and help him out. I pulled him off the chair, the look he gave me was beyond cute, and he asked me what I was doing.  I told him that I was going to teach him the dance. He didn’t take that long to learn it and he looked good dancing to it, kind of made my heart melt seeing how much passion he is putting into dancing. He told me it was a hobby, but I honestly think he should make that hobby part of his career. He had learned half the song by the time break was over and I all of a sudden got this crazy idea. I yanked him into a corner and started telling him my idea.

“HEEEEEY why did you pull me? I was having fun” He had said.

“Because I have to tell you something” I replied

“It couldn’t have waited until after rehearsal.”

“No, it has to be now for it to work.” He gave me this confused look so I knew I had to explain it. “Ok so you know how your friends flight should be landing soon and we will all go to their hotel room to hang?”

“Yes”

“Well why don’t we surprise them some more?” I smirked at him.

“What do you mean by that?”

“Well seeing that you learned the dance pretty fast, what if I can convince manager-nim to put you into this song and dance it for your friends? Like you can be watching the concert, and I will pull you up and you just started dancing with us?” His face brightened up.

“You think manager-nim would let us do this?”

“I am postitive.” We both walked over to manager-nim and pitched the idea to him. He said it was a great idea and was going to allow it, so we told the group and they started to arrange the formations to make him in. We actually had Dongho learn a few lines because he was going to sing a few lines too. I was planning to make him feel like a kpop star, but this is all part of my plan. A plan I really hope goes well.

 

Dongho’s POV:

Practice was over and boy was I beat to the bone. I was sweating like crazy. I now know what it feels like to be a KPOP star. Although, I don’t know why Bambam would do this for me and have me do this with his group. I was left speechless really but I just went along with everything. Bambam and I had left to go back to the dorm room to get ready while the rest of the group went some where to eat. We were going to go to see Jinhyun them because they should be landing and minute now. All of a sudden, I heard my phone buzz, it was Jinhyun. “ WE ARE HERE~” is what the message had sad. I looked at bambam and I told him “They have arrived.”