A little more Depth

Got my eyes on you (Readers X Bambam)

It has been about three weeks into the first semester and we have finally gotten to know each other a lot more, and can is it okay to say that I have fallen in love? I learned that his mother was the one who gave him the name Bambam. He told me it was because she got inspired by the child in the Flintstones. She had saw how strong that Bambam was and she had wanted him to grow up strong just like the kid. I thought that was the cutest thing ever. Bambam is the second youngest in the group, he was born May 02, 1997, which makes him a year younger than me so it will be weird having someone who is 5’6 call me Hyung when I am 5’4. I laughed when he said “Even though I am the second youngest, I don’t like to be called baby. I rather be known as y or manly.” He shoved me for laughing but I couldn’t help it. I told him “I laugh because it’s so cute but yet stupid.” I got glared at so I cuddled his arm “My y dongsaeng~ I didn’t mean it in a bad way.” He had flashed me that stunning smile and everything went back to normal. 
He turns out to be the main rapper and dancer in his group which I found interesting yet very y. He had told me he did some film work growing up during his trainee days. He had a role in a drama and participated in a web series with his fellow members. We had listened to the artist Rain and he told me that he idolizes him and hopes to be like him one day, just without all the scandals. Being with him I realized he always brings up the mood and always keeps a smile on my face. One of s told me that he gives the most fan service, so even if they were in a rush he would talk to them and stuff like that. The one thing that I found a little erking while living with him is that he spends so much time in the bathroom taking selfies. He like takes way more selfies then some girls here in the university but at the end of the day I ignore it because he ends up sending me all of them and helps me pick which one to make my wallpaper on my phone and laptop and tablet. From someone I bumped into at the airport who was a complete stranger to someone I ended up rooming with and getting to know, I am glad faith made this happen and brought us together. Even though at night and on weekends and some show days I never see him, I know he will text me right after and come straight back to the dorm. We aren’t dating, yet, but we just can’t stay away from each other.

Bambam’s POV
As he lays there on my lap hugging my arm I can’t help but smile and feel complete inside. From the night we bumped into each other at the airport in LAX I have thought he was cute, I never knew that I would have been able to get a chance to get to know him. He is actually the most sweetest guy I have ever met. He always has a smile on his face no matter where he goes because he knows that smiles can make someones day. Even though school could be stressing him out or he has a problem that occurs at home, he still tries to be happy. He always takes care of me when I come back from the performances. I am always so tired and he pampers me, I kind of feel bad but I know he would refuse if I told him to stop, so I let him go. When-ever we can, he would always treat me out to lunch or buy my snacks. I see the love in his eyes and it warms my heart. Having his presence and having him by me just makes me feel so happy.
He had explained to me his life growing up. Being the not so skinny guy he is he was teased and of coursed called a . He was hidden behind a door he couldn’t get out of. His mom had left his family because another guy had money. She didn’t say anything, she packed her bags and left saying it’s a vacation but she never came home. Since then he has been always depressed and had a hard time dealing with life because his father would only leave his room for work and was never happy. He always tried to make his father happy because he knew that he was heart broken from what have happened. The one thing I have to help him learn is to not worry so much and not to put others before himself all the time because when doing that, I have noticed him falling to pieces and that hurts me. I wouldn’t care what people said about him to me, I don’t care how he looks. He has a killer smile and that’s my ideal type. Someone with a stunning smile, and that’s Dongho, but it’s also his personality and how he presents himself that makes me fall for him even harder. He is a hard worker and when he sets his mind to things he can get it done and that’s what I love about him. I get a feeling he likes me but I don’t want to make a move just yet. I wonder if he really does like me, I am hoping he does because I really want to ask him out, I am just scared.

Back to reality
Bambam was telling me that they were preparing for a concert that will be going on here in korea in a few months. I told him my Jinhyun them really love the group and he told me we should bring them down. Bambam and I started to make plans after finding out about the concert and him finding out about my friends and who they like. I am really glad me and him were brought together, I never would have thought to be close with a kpop star and planning to bring my friends down to see his concert. Our relationship together has gotten into more depth and you can smell the love in the air.