Intruders

Got my eyes on you (Readers X Bambam)

*In dream land*

            It was just me and Bambam walking through the park hand in hand as the birds flew past our heads. The wind was blowing enough to where his lushes’ hair flowed and him flashing out his smile as he looked down at me. It was a peaceful afternoon, peaceful enough for our date. I know we only just met, but I just have grown big feelings for him. It’s like every time I look at him and he flashes me his dashing smile, I just die on the inside and blush on the outside. We made our way to a picnic area which he had set up ahead of time before the date. He had made us lunch and bought chocolate desserts because he knew chocolate was my favorite. It was a cute little picnic by the pond, the sun in the sky and it being slightly breezy. We finished our meal and just laid on the grass next to each other with an earphone in each of our ears listening to one of their ballad songs. I started to doze off into a snooze and I hear him say “Dongho ah~” but hearing that made me fall asleep more. Then I realized, he kept repeating it and repeating it, which was getting a little annoying.

*reality*

“Dongho ah~” Bambam said while shaking me in my bed. I opened my eyes realizing that I was in dream land and I looked at him blushing. “Get up Dongho, you over slept. We are going to be late for class.” My eyes had widened and I shot out of bed rushing to get ready. It took me about 10 minutes to get ready then both me and him were out the door going to period 1.

            Me and Bambam had the first class together, actually have three classes together just we had decided that no matter what we both will wait for each other and head to class together since we are living together. As we were walking to class I kept tripping because I was still half asleep. Bambam actually caught me from eating it down the stairs. He really made sure I was ok while walking to class. He bought me coffee and breakfast before we got to class and we ate it on the way. Getting to class was nerve wracking yet exciting. I didn’t know how it would be like, I didn’t know how I would be treated because I am from America and look like a tourist. Bambam and I sat next to each other because it was an open seating. Even with him sitting next to me made me feel like I am on Cloud9. Everything was quiet and going great then right before class had started the door barges open. A group of 6 guys walk in and Bambam slumped into his chair and hid in his arms. I knew if could have only meant one thing.

“BAMBAM!!” Said JR

“Took us a while but we found your schedule” JB had said. I looked at Bambam and then looked at them. “what are they doing here?” I whispered to him.

You know we can  hear you” Scoffed mark.

“We are here because we told our manager we wanted to go learn too.” Stated Jackson

“So he got us, well paid for them to let us in and we have the same schedule as him. So now we can all be together again.” Youngjae said smiling.

“I miss my hyung” Yugyeom said while making a pouty face to Bambam. Bambam just sunk into his seat feeling embarrassed. However, he didn’t look too happy to see them at all.

            During the lesson the members had fell asleep because it must have been too boring for them. I turned  to Bambam and asked him “So what was with your reaction you had when they came crashing in like a wrecking ball?” I laughed a little after. I was trying to bring up his mood.

“I actually wanted to go to school so I could get away from them. You just saw how they acted, I am kind of tired of it and want a break, so I enlisted into school to do so.” Bambam replied.

“Now I get it. But when you told me about them, you didn’t mention anything about being irritated at them.”

“That’s because I wanted to make a good impression on them so when you did meet them you wouldn’t go in thinking something else. But well, this meeting was not how I had planned.”

I gave him a certain look and just nodded. We went back to work on our class work until class was over. We had separated for the rest of our day and then met back up for the last period. Luckly the rest of his group decided not to go to the last period, they got too tired of these boring classes. Bambam had looked happier not having them around. The last class we had together was dance. He could finally show off to everyone his dancing skill and I can show off to everyone how I am ok with dancing but still be confident. Class went really well and we were the best out of everyone of course.

            Classes had ended and we decided to go grab lunch together. I paid for it this time since he had paid for breakfast this morning. I looked so drained from classes and all the dancing we did today. The teacher wanted us to do free style to see what we all could do so that he could plan ahead with the lessons and projects. After we finished eating we walked back to our dorm to go do some homework and relax. We opened our door and our faces went dead. We found all s in the room playing video games and making a mess. I whispered to Bambam “How in the world did they find our dorm?” he replied “I don’t know but the important question is. How did they get in?” We both gave each other the wide eye look and then walked in closing the door behind us.

“Finally you guys are back!” JB said

“What took you guys so long Hyung?” Yugyeom had asked.

“We had classes to attend. You know, the ones you guys skipped” Bambam stated

“Well it got too boring and we wanted to have some fuuuun. So we went to the office and asked them where you were staying. Then a worker let us in.” JR had explained.

Me and Bambam gave each other a look and I told him I was going to be over on my side doing my home work while listening to some music. I felt bad for leaving Bambam by himself to deal with them and try to kick them out. But I didn’t know them that well so I didn’t want to give them the wrong impression of me. After about 3 hours I just told myself they were never going to leave this dorm room. I stopped calling them his group members, I called them intruders.